Happysniff

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

skill capes would be nice...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

skill capes would be awsome. Here they had a great chance to reward high leveled non members who were obiviously never going to get members. There would have been about 0 profit loss from less people getting members.

Here are the three things I most want for F2P, from most wanted to least of the three.

Bank Space- anything else would have no point if we can't keep it in our banks, right?

Magic Robes- something that requires 40 defence and 40 magic would be best, since thats what we have for range, if you replace the word magic with the word range

Capes of Achievement- a 99 is a 99, no matter where you get it

Skill cape.

-----

Other than that I would say yew bow, considering we have melee/range armour and melee weapons requiring 40 in the appropriate skill yet range has only maple currently. (lv30)

Not only would that benefit range, but mage and fletch also.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

I don't really expect anything, but meh.

Yeh, I would like something...but not expecting :(

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

I don't really expect anything, but meh.

Yeh, I would like something...but not expecting :(

I have a feeling we will get something, but nothing that is seen in this thread... Something nobody could have predicted. That is how Jagex tends to do things, after all...

I have no idea what we'll get, but if I was to request an update, it would be either more bank space or an increase of available magic spells (snare, enchant rings).

edit: Or an official top f2p high scores list, listing top 500 or so.

160vy.png

I have no idea what we'll get, but if I was to request an update, it would be either more bank space or an increase of available magic spells (snare, enchant rings).

That would be pretty cool. :-k

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

I'm F2P so don't get me wrong....but, I'm sick of hearing the fact that we need bankspace. The fact remains, that if WE get bankspace, a row or so of member's bankspace would be turned F2P, so what I propose is a way to store our random event clothes, such as:

i always wanted the option in f2p for diango to hold my random event clothes.

signatureforkam42705lorpj5.jpg

i mean wth no1 cares about that weak noob that was scared of the great almighty lord ZAROS!

Yes it would.

4mu2n3o.jpg

taking a break

It would be the best if Jagex balanced the wilderniss for highlevel f2pers a bit more. Mage is too weak on the higher levels. That seems the most important for Jagex to me, as P2P uses the F2P wilderniss as well.

ltjemightyro9.png

Retired.

Yes it would.

+1

My hope is for more bank space. =P~ =P~ =P~

Break

BlueSig3.jpg

Let f2pers enter member's houses somehow. HOWEVER, they cannot use the portals, make the members food, or access the dungeon :twisted: . That would get more to be members.

I dunno... I hate construction to be honest, not sure how many people would buy that...

Sig.jpg

give them a weapon with a special attack, just one. and leave it like that.

honestly, if you could use a special in f2p and saw wow that was pretty good, wouldnt you want to get members? exactly... you would.

In 2005 F2P's got the Maple Bows, Addy Arrows and Green D'hide if I'm not mistaken? Or was that 2004? 2005 right?

I'm hoping for some bankspace.

Most lickely something new, both f2p and p2p.

But what I really want is f2p-Achievement capes!

(More info in the Debate Club)

Or some Mage armour is cool aswell.

im pretty sure it was 2004 because when i started playing in '05, all of those items were available to f2p

anyways, what i would want is a multiplayer f2p minigame like barbarian assault :thumbsup:

totallvl900ge9.jpg

Woot! Got total lvl 900 in f2p!

I'd like to see a town for the higher level f2pers. The lower level, annoying, clueless newbs keep getting stuff like tutors and stuff for them. But the high level f2pers have nothing new for them. I think they could atleast have a high level update.

Quit RuneScape :)