So How Long Will Uuuuu Play Runescape For??, 1 year 5 years

Guest QWERTYUI001

So some people play runescape alot and for a long time, but how long have you been playing for??

I have been playing for several months now maybe half a year, well I am not totally sure, but how long have you and anyone else been playing for.

The bigger question is when will you stop or when will you get bored of it?? Will you ever?? Not sure, but I really am not bored of it just because it is something fun to do, so give me your answers.

i have been playing for about 4 years. but a few times a have quit for a few months at a time. i have no intention of stopping completely though, its too good. xD

P2P offers more and better ways of making money than f2p. That's one of the cons you just have to play with if you don't feel like having 1 bigmac meal less per month.

i've been playing off and on for about 5-6 years (since classic) and currently have no intention of stopping.

If the game gets too unplayable with cheats (real life traders) or too many bad mannered people then I might stop for a while until it's solved.

Harrington.gif

I really don't like the term 'quit' when refering to a game. You don't 'quit' a playstation game, you get bored and may not play for a while, I don't see why RS should be any different :P I've gotten bored of, and stopped playing, rs a couple of times. I always seem to find interest in the game again after a while. I doubt that will change, either, if I get bored again i'll stop :P If I don't want to play again anymore after that, I won't :P

Something that annoys me is when people say their goal is to 'quit rs'.. It's only a game, if you don't want to play, don't o_O

Probably wrote alot more than I needed to, but wanted to say it :oops:

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

I have been playing since RS2 was relesed (about a month or 2 after the beta started). I have stoped playing a couple times though for long periods. When I get really boared in a year or 2 i'll see about getting membership which should hold me for years.

I've played for 5, nearly 5 and a half years now. Makes me feel very old! I don't see myself quitting anytime soon, especially with my new character who is hopefully on his way to making Runescape history 8-)

~Ian

newsig4ty.jpg

Retired Tip It Moderator | Zybez Radio DJ - Listen Here

6 years deep, il keep playin til i find somthing better to do with all my free time i guess.

i could play runescape or go sell drugs down the street.....so il play rs.

This is stupid I think. No offence to the author of this thread, but there's been literally COUNTLESS threads on how long people have played, as for when people will quit - how many people write up a schedule? ^^

Monday 21st April: Start playing RuneScape

Monday 28th April: Become addicted to RuneScape

Monday 21st April: Quit playing RuneScape

Monday 28th April: Mums bday

XD

tifsbti6oi.gif

I've played from around the beginning. Don't know about an exact date because my memories from back then are blurry (obviously). At least, it was in the time where you'd have to choose between being a normal player or a pker.

I've been playing since summer 2001ish and I've quit a few times, but I got members back yesterday, so I plan to quit after I hit 1500 skill total.

Smithie! 8-)

I will quit when I feel like it, which is probably the most logical answer since you don't know when you will get bored of this game to a certain extent.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

I've been playing since last September, so 9 months, i have no idea when i will stop playing the game it could be tommorow or it could be in 5 years (assuming the game itself doesnt end), i actually stopped playing for 3 weeks (wow i know :P) because everytime i'd logged on for a week i was bored when i came back i was no longer bored :)

been playing for just over 2 years. While I have taken breaks and whatnot, I have never truly quite and I don't think I will unless something majorly bad happens.

Benn playing sinece RS2 started. I got membership after 3 months of F2P because I got bored with the limitations of F2P.

When will I quit? When I have maxed out every skill, got the maximum amount og gold in the bank, completed all the quests, got bored with the mini-games and have explored every single inch of the RS world. At my current rate of progress this means that I will quit somewhere around 2050, but I doubt either RS or myself will still be around then :lol: