In my days of No lifing...

chc05dude

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Energy drinks don't really effect me.

I have never taken one to play RS, but I used to have to pull all-nighters multiple times a week during my first and second year of school, and I still have to pull the all-nighters occasionally now.

I've tried a few different energy drink (red bull by far taste the worst) and none of them has really helped at all, I do better without them.

I think half of it is in your head. I don't take anything to stay up and there are times I have to be up 3 days straight, sure I'm tired, but I know I cant afford to waste time sleeping, so I don't, I stay up and get my work done.

+1

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

i no life alot, but i dont use energy drinks.. i have a waking up problem so i got this drug subscribed to me and when i take it when im super tired its makes me more alert and reduces drowzyness.. i think my all-time record is 4.5 days

oh yea but sometimes i use energy drinks, monsters are my favorite (i just buy a few 4 packs)

hoffmanbmx.gif

120+ combat 1800+ total | level 76 rsc

whip drops: 31

abyssal heads: 1

dark bows: 1

I never pulled an all-nighter for RS, and never no-lifed. I stayed up past midnight once total for RS and that was when I was pking and didn't want to stop :XD:

Why waste all thouse hours playing?

redbullsigortiz.jpg

I remember no-lifing for like a day? Maybe 2...can't remember. It wasn't all day, but it was like 20 hours and no energy drinks for me. My gf doesn't buy them unless on rare occasions that we need them. I stayed up on eating salads and drinking over 20 bottles of water o.O

Last time I kinda no life or near it was uhm...12 hours I think and then putting some in very early in the morning.

Anyways...I don't no life anymore, it's not worth it. I've been addicted to alcohol, energy bars/snacks, but never energy drinks. I was addicted to sodas in middle school, but now I despise them and try not to drink them a lot.

99 Fletch~~99 WC~~79/81 Fishing

87/94 Magic~~84 Range

Etha! Saradomin Forever~CW

CB: 107 Total: 1788+

ON BREAK

Wow... I think you guys need to sleep a little more and take this game much slower. First of all, I think no-lifing is extreamly stupid! If you stay up all night playing then when you do go to sleep you are going to sleep for like 8 - 10 hours. So what was the point of no-lifing?

I do stay up late to play but not often. The latest i ever stayed was probable 2 or 3 A.M making Iron bars (made 5k in one night :thumbsup: ) went to sleep like at 3:30 and woke up at 12 noon :anxious:

I use Red bulls only once on rs. And it was when I was getting a Fire cape. And it didn't work because Jad still owned me... But I use Red bulls often when I work out \' . But thats another story

So take my advise people Sleep more play less

gorillabones.png

Barrow Items: 45 (3 Guthan Spears)(12/25/06)(1/1/07)(04/07/07)

Proud Owner Of Quest Cape SINCE the day it came out

Got Visage July 31, 2007

Visage #2 August 4th, 2008

AFTER ONE HOUR of googeling i'v came to the conclusion that there is no game called real life :evil:

The drinks really don't affect me, there is this stuff called 5 hour energy though that you mix with any kind of drink. I tried that once it freaked me out and it felt like bugs were crawlin all over me

That stuff is horrible. They are puting age requirements on it.. Messes up your heart..

I don't understand why people think they need to fill themselves with energy drinks or caffine, ect.. to stay awake and play a game. Runescape will be there when you wake up tomorrow. It will even be there if you don't wake up tomorrow. I promise.

35b9enp.jpg

No-lifing does not only involve staying up through the night. I have to admit I do no-life sometimes (mainly no-lifing during school vacations :anxious: ) but my worst was about 16 hours of play, from 7:30am (my usual wake up time) to around 11:30pm, not overnight though, even if I want to, my parents would not allow.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Wow.. I must say i have never no-lifed. But some of you people scare me, caffine pills ?! For a game ?! Ah well. I only get my energy drinks out for my rugby games. But thats as far as it goes. I would not do that for rs. Let alone any other game. Ah well.

I have no-lifed once, but only once. It was a friday afternoon, and my brothers and sister were at a gymnastics meet, and I had just gotten my dharoks, and was having fun at ogres and castlewars. It wasn't worth it, though. I like sleeping more than runescape when I'm tired.

I hardly ever get either sodas with caffeine in them, or soda in general in my house. We are pretty healthy, and we especially don't get any energy drinks.

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

Meh, I don't no life as much as I'd like to.

Only on a Runescape forum.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Energy drinks don't really help you that much. They'll keep you going for maybe 1-2 hours but then you're gonna crash. I know this for a fact because some of my teammates drink Monster/Red Bull before games and after the second half they play like crap even if they come out with a lot of energy the first half. So that said.. if you feel like you need an energy drink to stay up you probably shouldn't still be up anyway. GO TO BED! :)

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

I have never no lifed runescape, because i just have never understood why. I have however abused energy drinks to a point where it was making me extrmely sick.

Fabled_Foe.png

26M Crafting XP

I can't no-life, I have a very short attent...

Ha-Ha that's funny (sigged) - no-lifing (with or without red bull) not funny. I've done 9-10 hours at the keyboard playing RS/surfing (but then I'm a night-owl and always have been), but if you're talking about 24+ hours just playing RS then, regardless of the chemical stimulants being employed, I think you have a problem.

Why is 'common sense' so named, when there is so little of it about?

Welcome to puberty, we've been expecting you.

newsighq9.jpg

Sadly I think you and I are in the minority here in thinking that's a completely ridiculous thing to say.

Abuse energy drinks? Hell no. I value my life too much. I've never had one.

You know how there's a certain percentage of people that if they smoke crack for the first time, they have a heart attack and die right on the spot?

I'm afraid that's me and energy drinks. :oops:

Sadly I think you and I are in the minority here in thinking that's a completely ridiculous thing to say.

So true :-k #-o .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

last summer when i had to baby sit my sister every day, i no-lifed like crazy. I had the computer, and basement for that matter, to myself from 9pm to whenever in the morning. usually i got off at about 4am, right before my parents would wake up for work. Pepsi usually was fine for me, but then again, my sleeping patterns were changed so much that i really wasnt affected by the long rs hours.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

hmm depends on your definition of no-lifing.. i've stayed up till around 3am some nights back when i was merchanting a ton.. some of the best deals for me are when the uk guys are just getting home from school and such :XD: but other than that... no.. don't think i've ever had a night where i stayed up all that night and then part of the next day... i'm a night owl like some of the other people said.. but to no-life on rs? with energy drinks? -.- first, the drinks either taste like warm beer or a very sugary sprite.. <.< (red bulls the warm beer :ohnoes: ) but it's horrible for you.. that's just my... well, long-winded opinion \'

siggy4jh.png

sig by Misterxman

Un-Retired from RS X-mas 2009, 93/99 Fishing, 105 combat.