In my days of No lifing...

chc05dude

Ive stayed up all night playing rs more than once, always on weekends. Apart from that I play moderetly. Energy drinks work too much on me, when I was younger, I was banned from fizzy drinks, expecially coca-cola as it made me hyper. One time I tried iron bru 32, which is alot like red bull apparently and I was so hyper I was grounded by my parents and couldnt sleep for hours.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i only stay up,useally when i have a goal that i want done before i go to sleep..doesnt matter what time im up only that i get goal done. latest i stay up was proberly like 5am for umm....84 slayer ..ahh good old days

tom_clancy8.png

tom_clancy8.png

Tom_Clancy8.png

There is Scientific proof that both no lifeing and drinking to many energy drinks or anything with caffine is bad for you. Therefore, I do neither of the two.

every milligram of caffeine you take on increases your chances of heart disease by 0.03% doesn't sound like alot but add it up.

Sig.jpg

Seems like everything is bad for you, beer tastes good, but makes you drunk. Energy drinks make the chance of a heart disease larger.

Nolifing is bad for you're health.

Next thing you know we're living in plastic bubbles and we get to hear that they are bad too <.< .

I like energy drinks, for the taste, not for the so-called 'rush'. If I wanted a rush I wouldn't play rs, I would either skate or be in a rollercoaster.

I never nolifed rs, I did however nolifed forums.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

i dnot get much time on RS especially not after 10pm cos of parents but whne i do get a good run of 6 hrs its pure stamina that keeps me going.

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

I once drank 24 power drinks in a weekend and I stayed up that sundaynight and just logged out when I had to go to school.

I am never gonna do that again :shock:. When I came home I just went to bed and I couldn't even make my homework.

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

Guest under_sweet

I just have a question to the people who claim that they no life, sure i can see the side effects from the stimulants your taking but.....what about the physical problems...e.g. back ache from sitting down and mostly your wrist and hands? do they hurt and/or do you stop when they do or just play through the pain?

I just have a question to the people who claim that they no life, sure i can see the side effects from the stimulants your taking but.....what about the physical problems...e.g. back ache from sitting down and mostly your wrist and hands? do they hurt and/or do you stop when they do or just play through the pain?

I once had A LOT of pain in my right shoulder. But it was because I putted my legs on my desk (wich was quite chill) but than my arm had no support so my shoulder had to wear my arm the whole time wich caused a lot of pain.

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

The only time I've ever seriously no-lifed was over a vacation right after work. I got off work at like 5PM or so, and played strait through till 2AM. Did that 3 days in a row, and I wouldn't reccomend it.

Don't abuse energy drinks to play RuneScape. That makes you worse then the people who play WoW, and it gaives the rest of us bad reps.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

Energy drinks have a bad effect on me. Once, I had a Red Bull and I couldn't stop singing. :-#

My friends were like :-s

Red bull [bleep]ed with vodka ftw?

Never really no-lifed. My accounts to crappy for that right now :)

'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.'

Aristotle

VVVV Blog VVVV

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=742 ... highlight=

Lolz. Pulled an all-night last night, however it was at a LAN party and I did not play Runescape even close to the whole time :P

Ooh, I haven't slept for 27 hours now. Only had one energy drink and a few cokes, not even very tired tbh

I can't no-life, I have a very short attent...

Me 2, some skills I can train for a few hours straight but not most of the time..... I like the forums though, to keep me playing

99 ranged/99 hunter/99 mage/99 cook/99 constitution

99 woodcutting/99 firemaking/99 farming

sig2fk1.png

99 herblore achieved on 7/10/2008

99 agility achieved 7/2/2010

I've never found the need to do this no-lifing.... I'm seriously worried about some of your health....

I agree... What you are doing is very bad for your health. Maybe if its for 1 day i can understand...

But those energy drinks are bad for your health. :notalk:

prospektssigza4.jpg

every milligram of caffeine you take on increases your chances of heart disease by 0.03% doesn't sound like alot but add it up.

Sure adds up when only just one cup of coffee contains 135 mg.

So after 25 cups, it's game over? :-s

Surely the caffine leaves your body somehow..Otherwise the would would be a lonely place.. I for one would be dead, I drink way more soda than I should..

35b9enp.jpg