what have you learnt???

dacona

what have you learnt from you're job or work???

no not like maths i mean specail skills wich are more usefull:

for example here is mine:

from school i have leant to thing before acting (in my old school got in trouble a few times involving threatening a teacher with a spanner)

also im currently training myself only to talk in emergencys or if im spoken to and its an open question.

most of the time a nod will do.

i have also learnt to trustno-one , mostly my best freinds hurt me.

i try to keep to myself at shcool and even at home.

so what usefull stuff have you people learnt.?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I learned you can pull anything off with confidence.

Oh, and that I'm a pyromaniac and will probably get myself killed that way. :P Funny too, because I'm still afraid of lighters, but not big balls of burning kerosene that are totally unprotected and being thrown around at high speeds near my body. :-s

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Know your friends, and keep them.

Don't be someone you're not.

If you fail, keep trying and trying.

Live life to its fullest.

Just because your friend's dog humps your leg doesn't mean that you should post it on the internet. :lol:

<3:

Most of your lessons arn;t useful at all.

Oh, and Grace Kelly isn't sad!

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I've learned to lay carpet, vinyl, wood floor, laminate, and ceramic tile.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

I've learned to be careful about who I go out with. My last girlfriend could've been spawned from hell for all I know. Three months into the relationship and I realize I'm in a freaking prison. Took me three more months to get out.

working sucks <.<

Amen to that..

I've learned that professionalism stops at the door that says "Employees only". And flirting with your female boss helps you stay on her good side.

Learned that from your brother aye? Nobody would flirt with you Del :XD:

@Jesse: PM me the pic of your dog humping your leg o_O

working sucks <.<

Amen to that..

I've learned that professionalism stops at the door that says "Employees only". And flirting with your female boss helps you stay on her good side.

From my brother!? HAHA! I've never seen him flirt with any girl. And he'll even back me up that girls flirt with me (one in particular whom I wouldn't mind going out with) and I've even got a funny text on my phone from a girl (which I won't share here). Trust me, girls flirt with me.

working sucks <.<

Amen to that..

From my brother!? HAHA! I've never seen him flirt with any girl. And he'll even back me up that girls flirt with me (one in particular whom I wouldn't mind going out with) and I've even got a funny text on my phone from a girl (which I won't share here). Trust me, girls flirt with me.

Oooo, you kinky sod.

:-s

iteme3721.jpg

working sucks <.<

Amen to that..

Oooo, you kinky sod.

:-s

1. Yes, the text was quite kinky

2. A cute boss is hard not to flirt with

working sucks <.<

Amen to that..

@Jesse: PM me the pic of your dog humping your leg o_O

How would he learn something about work from me? Are you completely stupid or something? I'm to young to get a job... So I can't have a boss that I'd flirt with... I swear people are just getting dumber and dumber every day.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

How would he learn something about work from me? Are you completely stupid or something? I'm to young to get a job... So I can't have a boss that I'd flirt with... I swear people are just getting dumber and dumber every day.

Not everyone gives a f*ck on how old you are so why would he remember useless information like that?

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Not everyone gives a f*ck on how old you are so why would he remember useless information like that?

I'm just standing up for my brother...whats got you in such a bad mood?

I don't care how old you are, from now own to me, your an 85 year old wrinkly women who lives with her 45 pet cats... In your own words, not everyone cares how old you are, so don't complain about this. k? If you do, that just makes you a hypocrite.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I'm just standing up for my brother...whats got you in such a bad mood?

I don't care how old you are, from now own to me, your an 85 year old wrinkly women who lives with her 45 pet cats... In your own words, not everyone cares how old you are, so don't complain about this. k? If you do, that just makes you a hypocrite.

Don't act like you know me, you wouldn't know if I was in a bad mood or what. You expect someone to remember your age, 11 right? And then you flame them for not remembering? Oh sorry your majesty, being the 85 year old I am, I wouldn't of known any better if you were up your own [wagon].

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I just learned that apples don't fall far from eachother lawl.

Aha, so there are still some funny posters around! That was quite hilarious.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

I learned:

1) Do a good job everytime and it will be noticed

2) Always volunteer for the first task or you'll get a hard one later on

3) Act like you're having fun while you work and you'll ... have fun while you work :)

4) Not everyone shares my views

5) People will try to corrupt you into not doing the best you can do

For reference, I volunteered at a Lowes/Home Depot type store that was stocked by donations last summer

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Oh, and that I'm a pyromaniac and will probably get myself killed that way. :P Funny too, because I'm still afraid of lighters, but not big balls of burning kerosene that are totally unprotected and being thrown around at high speeds near my body. :-s

That and that arson could put 15 strokes on my behind...Lucky for me I'm a minor and cameras showed I was innocent

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]