Worst / Scariest Place in Runescape

dude24052405

Worst: Mournings end part 2 maze. hard to do the thing while those shades keep knocking at you.

Scariest for death: kq. i have verac and am a novice kq killer. my worst fear is dying but one of my friends keeps my verac helm when i die.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only place that's really scared me was that spider bit in underground pass. this was before the graphics update too, i could barely look at the screen then, i can't imagine how bad it is now :uhh:

i know what u saying and trust me its BAAAD....

brrr

worst: i always had a fear for karamja i realy dont know wy... :x

scary: wild, kq, and soon to be jad :-w

but can some1 tell me how to get to meiyerditch, i rly want to take a look at it

Well, after you will be in meiyerditch, you would not want to come back. It is the worst place in RuneScape (actually, i can not believe it is there).

Meiyerditch is simply the worst place as it is a ghetto. the only thing that you are able to do there is buying vyrewatch clothes, getting papyrus from a crate, and get your blood sucked by the vyrewatch. worst place, do not go there after the darkness of hallowvale quest.

and the scariest place (which is always better than meiyerditch) is the underground pass.

Worst: Barrows maze with lag.

Scariest: Being glitched inside the game for a week whilst you wait for jagex to sort you out and return you to a real part of the map with the thought "damn, they are going to kill me to just make this simple, am i going to get all those items back again?"

the result was i just got "killed" and ended up in lumby with all my items.

2hwcu83.jpg

Worst: The desert, the yellow is very depressing. I don't mind hanging out anywhere, just not in the desert.

Scariest: Grim Reapers House, i was scared and shaking in there :ohnoes: .

mathisfun.png

Worst- F2P world asking for money becaus I have a skill cape.

Scariest- Wildy agility course, ive been pked up there a few times, no fun.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

practically everywhere!!!!

I am very afraid of wilderness, but i still go in there with friends, i justs ay that they should be quiet and not draw attention.

And to those who say that RS is not scary, then think again, my friend is 16 years old and when he got an evil chicken random in the wilderness he plugged out the computer and almost cried. Seriously, wilderness music is soooo incredibly scary.

P.S: i also find uderground apss X-tra scary

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

Worst- Ape Atoll. I was dharoking those strong apes with the prayer shrine near them. I lagged at low hits and prayer. I thought I had put on a glory so I was like "Ok, I'll only loose a glory and dh helm." Turns out I had my fury on.. Lost it and was pissed.

That's a coincident, A guy posted a picture where he and his friends looted a fury, dh helm etc. :P

igsig.png

The worst place is for me Wilderness. I don't know how many times I have died there, and I have NEVER been pking. I have probalby died there at least 10 times just this year...

The scariest place I think the fourth level of the SOS is, with all of those ghosts and ankous and, of course, the portals of death.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

The Wilderness is the worst place for me,

My heart pounds whenever I enter it.

IDK why, it's probably just showing me how much I don't want to die.

Swedish, I'm also afraid of the fourth level.

I died there at a low level and lost the 250k I had on me.

(why did I have it? idk.)

wongtongxg4.gif

F2P | 59/70 smith | 13/15 skills 70+ | 70 smith banked.

loinclothec5.gif

practically everywhere!!!!

I am very afraid of wilderness, but i still go in there with friends, i justs ay that they should be quiet and not draw attention.

And to those who say that RS is not scary, then think again, my friend is 16 years old and when he got an evil chicken random in the wilderness he plugged out the computer and almost cried. Seriously, wilderness music is soooo incredibly scary.

P.S: i also find uderground apss X-tra scary

You are right! i was so mad because of meiyerditch so i forgot the underground pass! its soooo depressing! the demon, the sirens, the dead unicorn, and the soul less! you are just right! i will change my earlier post.

Worst - Underground Pass. It's not cool to be in a massively huge dungeon where you get randomly hit with 20 dmg every couple minutes, no easy access to bank, a million deadends, impossible agility obstacles and a freaking psycho telling you to like rip people's hearts out and drink their blood and whatnot constantly. I don't think I would've finished that quest unless I finally met up with someone not a deranged zombie later on the pass.

Scariest Place to die - probably steel or mith dragons. Lag = ownage.

RSN: Manaleak

Worst: Any F2P world with beggars

Scariest: None I have no fears

I can never recognise your avatar, it keeps changing :anxious: And this is why you went to teh underground pass and not someone else -.-

The anyplace where failing agility means a long walk to try again (the Underground Pass) just makes me frustrated, so places like that are the worst because there no fun :(

Scariest would have to be teh northern piece of land above and between neitiznot and Jatizo. I died there once, no fun at all (I have not died without being prepared for death many times. Only twice I think and ive been around for 4 years :mrgreen: )

Worst: Meiyerditch, as Bard said. It's just depressing.

Scariest? Zamorak's Fortress, in the wilderness. It's not labeled, but it's what players call that abandoned structure off the east wilderness coast. I've died there 4 times because Ancient clans like to congregate there.

Zamorak's fortress is the name of the northeastern part of the God Wars dungeon...

I usually call the wilderness area the ruins of Annakarl, since that's the closest teleport.

Worst: The Underground Pass. I can't STAND that place. It must be the most frustrating waste of time in the game.

Scariest: I'm not sure. I suppose being anywhere where there's a good chance of me dying, while I have all my best stuff with me.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.