Animal Abuse on RS Already?!

lavijoe

personally i don't think there's any issue here. Dogs have long been mistreated. It's just something that happens in the world. There are places where dogs are put in cages and forced to battle in a dog fight. There are places that use dogs to dispose of rotted meat. I personally have eaten dog meat ( Don't report me for animal cruelty, it was in china, it's legal there.) dogs are mistreated just like everything else on the planet. don't worry about it. just live life imagining the world as you think it should be. If you worry about the bad things on the planet, you won't be able to move on with anything. forget mistreated dogs, katrina, or osama ben ladin,just live cosily in your home and ignore it.

It is only a game.

But I heavily disagree with forget it because you don't like it. Yes, nothing has ti exist if you don't want it. Famine? I'll image up food. Genocide? Well it isn't me. A Nuclear Halocaust? Well if I shut up my curtains, I'll be ok.

1+

Silvervemon, you remind me of a ostrich that buries it's head pathetically in the sand. -.-

guess what, sometimes that's the best option. If you can't change something, why worry about it? If you can hide your head in the sand and feel safe, it's a much better option then being scared out your wits, and then get killed. Wouldn't you rather live your last few hours of life having fun then just waiting to get killed?

"In life, if you want to win, you must make everyone else fail" ~ me

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't you rather live your last few hours of life having fun then just waiting to get killed?

Whell since a train broke my arm today while acting stupid (never ever EVER try being cool by standing near railroads) I' d kinda try and live my last few moments with a smile on my face.

On topic, really, if you think the shoo-away option is harsh, go to teletubbies (or what they' re called).

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

to bad i couldn't us emy whip on the dog when he follows me just turn aroudn and smash him right across the face lol

Arma Hilts-2

Bandos Drops-22

Zamork Hilt-1

Dragon Drops-122

Dk Drops-47

Whip Drops-10

99's-Herblore/Prayer/Fletching/Crafting/Constitution

2200 Total in under 100 days played

My Blog :D http://forum.tip.it/topic/301717-jessomephyrexials-blog/#entry5018330

I still don't understand how some people are so concerned about animals, yet they could care less about those of the same species suffering elsewhere! Watching animal rescue baffles me, because in some countries, they don't have enough man-power to save their own kind.

It's just a virtual dog, get over it. We're not gonna start beating up strays because of it. A little violence never hurt anyone. <3:

wildernesssc2.jpg

There has already been alot of rants about this and I think people really need to, no offence, build a bridge. By saying that isn't killing each-other 'bad' aswell. It's because runscape is a GAME Not a real life situation.

bj+shooter.png

bj+shooter.png

~Very Quickly the Hunter can become the Hunted~

Not very much like cruelty. Have you never shoo'd away a bug that could have stung you? Now how about a walking flea house? Do you rub yourself all over it?

There's a difference about being cruel and not doing anything. Especially since the bones you give the dog aren't going to chase all the fleas away.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Your right, after 5 years of stabbing innocent men and women, taking a poor farmer's money that he works all day for, and slaying thousands upon thousands of animals daily, Jagex decides to make a dog you can shoo away... SUE SUE!!!

41166338jj7.png

click my (very bad) siggy for blog

personally i don't think there's any issue here. Dogs have long been mistreated. It's just something that happens in the world. There are places where dogs are put in cages and forced to battle in a dog fight. There are places that use dogs to dispose of rotted meat. I personally have eaten dog meat ( Don't report me for animal cruelty, it was in china, it's legal there.) dogs are mistreated just like everything else on the planet. don't worry about it. just live life imagining the world as you think it should be. If you worry about the bad things on the planet, you won't be able to move on with anything. forget mistreated dogs, katrina, or osama ben ladin,just live cosily in your home and ignore it.

It is only a game.

But I heavily disagree with forget it because you don't like it. Yes, nothing has ti exist if you don't want it. Famine? I'll image up food. Genocide? Well it isn't me. A Nuclear Halocaust? Well if I shut up my curtains, I'll be ok.

1+

Silvervemon, you remind me of a ostrich that buries it's head pathetically in the sand. -.-

guess what, sometimes that's the best option. If you can't change something, why worry about it? If you can hide your head in the sand and feel safe, it's a much better option then being scared out your wits, and then get killed. Wouldn't you rather live your last few hours of life having fun then just waiting to get killed?

The problem is... your not actually safe! Being ignorant will get you nowhere, a lion can kill a ostrich with it's head in the sand easier than one without... -.-

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

I guess Jagex hired Michael Vick :roll:

No, if JagEx had hired Michael Vick, we would have dog fights and bear baiting. Which would be freaking awesome. What I am amazed at is that no one is complaining about the Cat Pits where your pet fights to the death. So funny.

triforceelf.png

I guess Jagex hired Michael Vick :roll:

No, if JagEx had hired Michael Vick, we would have dog fights and bear baiting. Which would be freaking awesome. What I am amazed at is that no one is complaining about the Cat Pits where your pet fights to the death. So funny.

As long as it stays pretty much the same as the goblins in the Goblin Village. But, I'm thinking training your cat to level 126 for it to look like it's on steroids... :D

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

That its ok to abuse animals, i mean RS is doing it why can't we?

There is a BIG differnce between reality and video games. I think the people who play RS known the difference. BTW its a stray dog. What stray dog doesn't have fleas or having bald spots? Can you say tree hugging dramma queen?

i think you need to stop complaining..

i have 3 dogs of my own , THIS IS A GAME!

get over it , you foolish child... its a game , its not a dog..its a bunch of programed pixels... <.<

bucksig2lt0.png

1103'rd to 99 crafting

830th to 99 herblore

~!~ Master Merchant ~!~

look: Jagex is doing the same thing as what rappers talking about the ghetto do. They portray an image of what is happening in many large cities. Varrock is the perfect example of it. Poor getting sick trees, junk, muggers, stray dogs and so many things that have infested the streets of the cities these days, while there is also northern Varrock. No stray dogs there! Trees are healthy, men are wealthy, no need of cleaners even!

I do not blame Jagex of animal abuse, I can see that they are portraying what an actual city looks like.

22031_s.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe it's just me owning 5 cats and hating dogs since I was born but it's just pixels? I remember someone posted on RS forums a suggestion to kick cats and I posted of how wrong it is and he put my name on Supporters. So I got in a flame war and no-one backed me up all because I was supporting cats. Then they started flaming me and the mod came about 1 hour late and guess who got the 1 day ban? Me. Biased much?

I couldnt help but notice that dog in vorrak....

very cute... yet very sad... I for one am not happy about it. It only shows how people can be so cruel to animals. Where i come from people beat dogs and there many and i say many on the streets at night. If you can all take a moment and go to my space and search for a video of dog cruelty in china... Being at the age of 20 i will admit that video brang many tears to my eyes. Having 2 dogs myself which i love oh so very much, can NOT! stand any abuse of animals! I understand killing them for food but just plain on killing em for the skin (the video from china) is to DAM wrong! Please excuse any language issues i my have during this post; this is a very touching subject for me. A few months ago i lost my very first dog, i cried for days.... just thinking abt it now brings tears to my eyes. Anyways the main reason im writing this is about that dog/s (in case there are more i dont know of) i felt so bad for it i gave it bones from the gaurd that i had killed over there. I also exciamed the dog and it said it has flees, so after i finish this post i plan on using a bucket with water to wash him. I see so many people teasing the dogs it always brings me back to that video from china; so to my main point. Can those dogs please be removed from vorrak streets? dogs don't deserve to be treated like that, they deserve to be treated like we treat our cats when we get one. They are what people call "Man's best friend," what kind of signs are we sending kids who sneak there way into playing these types of games. That its ok to abuse animals, i mean RS is doing it why can't we?

So I (Lavijoe CB 98) bug the tip it community and the rest of the Scapers to support me in REMOVING THE DOGS FROM THE STREETS

-Next Post-

Really? So you'll kill a cow to survive, but we cant 'shoo' a dog away? You say dogs & cats are the same in the way we wouldnt abuse them, but, why not dogs and cows? Its nature. Nature is all around. Dont like it? Kill yourself. Greater species kills the lower. Happens all the time.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

Buy "The Chrysalids" and read at the end. Great book BTW.

Jeezus, Next thing you'll know they'll trying to get rid of "The poor ikkle goblins" 'Cause noobs keep killing them, But serisously, What the hell is the point in this thread, You're blowing raspberrys at dogs, OMG! CALL THE RSPCA!!!. <.<

No.png

CLICK THE IMAGE TO GO TRY SHARK ATTACK DANGIT.