Why do you post here?(OT)

wild_goat_14

Ok, as of late with all of the useless topics(this one probably included) what encourages you to post at all?

I'm not just talking about the recent week either, why do you post here at all? Honestly, nobody ever "wins" a debate, and nobody ever makes extremely good points anymore, so what still draws you (and me) to the Off-topic forums?

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some debater's egos? :o

I post, mostly read; today was probably the most I've ever posted on OT in a while, because it's entertaining...? I can't seem to find the word for it, but it passes the time.

Yep, can't find the word...

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I post here because:

It's not the General P2P. I can actually see a discussion.

It's not the Official Runescape Forums.

Everyone here seems pretty nice, most of the time.

That's about it. :D

Also, I learn actually a lot of things, that people post about.

Comic relief.

That would explain it :D

Also, the egos of some of these people, it all comes back to comedy.

(OT is better than TV could ever be)

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Keeps me informed on other peoples lives so I can stalk them later...

J/K...or am I?

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I always have as far back as I can remember. I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't come here all the time.

^ that.

Honestly its just kind of hard to leave once you've established yourself. Sure I could go to a "larger" forums or a more lax forums but I don't feel like trying to establish my self with a group of friends there again.

Honestly its just kind of hard to leave once you've established yourself. Sure I could go to a "larger" forums or a more lax forums but I don't feel like trying to establish my self with a group of friends there again.

If you go anywhere, find Apinagez and trap him back here, k? :P

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

I'm new here. I found Tip It through a good friend, saw the OT, and immediately joined. I'm hoping to become a more avid poster. I don't play Runescape, should I? Is it going to waste a lot of my time? Because I don't have a whole lotta that.

I'm new here. I found Tip It through a good friend, saw the OT, and immediately joined. I'm hoping to become a more avid poster. I don't play Runescape, should I? Is it going to waste a lot of my time? Because I don't have a whole lotta that.

Most of us have the brain power not to play runescape here in OT. :P

An excuse to procrastinate homework.
:P

Thats true so often with me.

Also just cause of the intresting conbersation i suppose.

iteme3721.jpg

'Cause it's fun.

Amen :pray:

Leonn

autogsigpe6.png

|Myssy <3 | Retired | 19/9/07

"My legs say no, but my body says f... you"
I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol:

I just wander around this board a bit on the whole, so yeah. I like reading through OT from time to time because you get hilarious posts like the one about mango/carrot.

It's also much more of a tight-knit group here than anywhere else on the forum, which makes it funny to follow the interaction between all the different characters here.