Rofl...Reported for changing outfit

Misaka_WORST

So, I was staking on my other account just now, I duelled someone who disabled mage, but I was in my mage outfit.

So, I changed outfit to Melee,the guy started whining about me cheating, and owned unexpecting dude.

He started threatening with reporting if I didn't give him the 10k back, and he said he reported...ROFL.

So, did anyone else got threatend with being and/or getting reported for such dumb things?

Share them here.

Technically it's against rules because you decieved him but I'm not sure if you would get a black mark. :uhh:

thats not decieving. if that were true i could report ppl who switch between a 2h and scimmy while pking

I was reported for being in that cave near elvarg once

F2PBlackWhite-H3%20all%20the%20way-Gibsocam.gif

clansiggywo2.png

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lvl three scammer was standin in varrock sayin: paying for ppl's membership! pm me password! I walk up to him and say: scammer. So then he told me that he reported me. When i asked him why, he replied: for ruining my scam :roll:

Penguin Power!

MSSW3sig.png

^The last great war of the Wilderness....

Yeah, I don't have a cool signature, so the MSSW3 sig will have to do....

I got reported for getting a lava B staff at drop party before he got it :?

Noobs r everywhere these days

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

my friend got reported for not letting someone try on his blue phat last month.. he got a blackmark and jagex denied his appeal :evil:

what was the offense listed as?and why was it denied? and pics please?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I've never been reported falsely, but I have been called "noob" for reporting.

I was selling my guthans for 8.45mil, some guy offers 8.42mil, at this point I was tired of selling and would accept that. Well he takes the whole amount away and accepts, I wait there looking at the screen and waiting for him to realize that he failed at trying to scam me. When he did decline, he called me a noob, at least I think it was the guy who tried to scam me. I am just glad his name was easy to remember, or I probably wouldn't have reported him.

I was also called a noob when I told someone, was clearly auto typing 'cyan:shake:Selling g maul and # yew longs --- I forgot his name ---', that auto typing was reportable under macroing. This was at cw, on a not very populated server.

Recently, I was a priest for an rs wedding when some level 70 comes in and swearing around the censor, when there was at least 20 people there, all above his level. He was saying stuff about why he thought about rs weddings. Well lets just say, he wasn't very happy about getting reported by 20 people, every 60 secs for at least 5 minutes. He was calling all of us everything but "noob". We was severely flamed before, during, and after the wedding. I just wished that is could have been a private wedding so we didn't have to hassle with those type of people, but we had non members so we had to do the wedding in a f2p church.

I got reported for calling someone a Noob

I got reported for asking a person what country they live in (after they asked me and called me a fat American Pig)

Also reported for complimenting someone..cant remember the compliment

I told someone they had cool armour and she called me a macro! #-o

RSN: Kingdom196.

I was pkilling with my friend once...We were in lvl 45 wildy when we met this guy who was skulled and we could totally take on.

He threatened to report us for item scamming if we attacked him.

Got full rune that day.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Reported for not sharing the 3 iron rocks in chasm mine with a level 27 miner <.<

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Got reported for selling a rune scimmy discounted at 15k. Noob said i was scamming....

:shock: Then when i told him the real price he said there was no way i would sell that low unless i was autoing... so he reported me for autoing... :uhh:

No witty signatures for me :(

I got reported because I range/2h k0ed guy. He said I was cheating, that he though I was going to use range only, and he though he could pwn me.

Free r scimi for me though :D Oh, and that guy got banned for report abuse.

rsdeadst7oq2.jpg

Friend of PKGodz

• 3 weeks later...

It's amazing how the title says "rofl", you said it too and your sig is hating on it. :shock:

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.