Runecrafting V Slayer!!

Lord_Johnny

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Slayer is obviously much more fun, and much more rewarding IMO.

Slayer Profits: 1 whip ever 3 or so hours (if you're lucky) = 533k an hour

Rc Profits: 3.3k nats an hour = 1mil an hour.

Rc = 3x+ better profits then slayer (if you're lucky).

The only benefit to slayer is that you can get cb exp.

You dont use super restore pots rcing, You use super energys, But it is possible to make 1.8k nats/hour 50+ rc, Without super energies.

Personally, I love both skills, They would probably be my favorite.

Like to know how you do that?

My max is about 1.3k nats at 77 rcing...

I think theres a vid on youtube with calculatins still, Im not sure if they included bankin though :S

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

You dont use super restore pots rcing, You use super energys, But it is possible to make 1.8k nats/hour 50+ rc, Without super energies.

Personally, I love both skills, They would probably be my favorite.

Like to know how you do that?

My max is about 1.3k nats at 77 rcing...

I'm 77 rc'ing as well and make 2k an hour.

First off, do you use all 4 pouches? You should be able to make more than that with 53 nats a run walking.

And super energies are your friend. While they are expensive, they make rc'ing much more enjoyable. Expect to spend 20k on these pots for every 1k nats you make, but you get done much faster. I personally have bought seeds 1k each and now have over 250 of these pots in my bank from farming alone.

And to the guy who said you make 3.3k nats/hour at 91 to make 1m profit that is wrong. If I can make 2k nats an hour, a double crafter could make 4k.

4k nats=1.2m

2k ess=160-200k.

1,200,000-160,000(ess)-40,000(super energies)=1,000,000 exactly

And it is possible to make more than 2k ess an hour. One of my friends, uular, can easily manage 2.3k ess/4.6k nats an hour. I personally lack the focus, but I can come in around 2k. \'

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

Slayer is fun, decently profitable, and trains other skills. Slayer ftw 8-)

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

runecrafting b/c after 55 or above you can make a lot of airs resulting in more profit and with the dusties you said 165 days right? And once you get 91 rc you can make 2x nats.

Overall runecrafting is the best way to make money.

well if we are going to be talking about profit then rune crafting is the way to go:

constant xp

x2 nats at 91

+ free mage lvls

slayer:

different tasks which will keep you sane

sometimes good drops

depends on how lucky you are really, i've been killing dusties a long time now about 5.5k kills no chain. One day a guy came down to the dusties for slayer and within 50 kills BOOM a chain appears. :-X

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

runecrafting b/c after 55 or above you can make a lot of airs resulting in more profit and with the dusties you said 165 days right? And once you get 91 rc you can make 2x nats.

Overall runecrafting is the best way to make money.

Air runes? lol

You craft nats basically 44-99. And yes, I do like rc more. Getting assigned to kill 150 tough monsters with menial drops isn't my cup of tea 8-) .

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

No skill in runescape can be fully compared to each other. Especially slayer and runecrafting - 2 skills so different like day and night. Which is the better moneymaker... well, runecrafting is so boring, I'd rather mow the lawn, whilst slayer can be properly enjoyed because of its relatively non-monotonous nature. Explains why I have 69 slayer, compared to 67 runecrafting.

dontfearthereaper2.png

Which is the most skilful skill? (As originally asked in the post)... Clearly slayer, since once you have done what you need to do to access the Abyss you are pretty much done as far as RC is concerned. Whereas to train Slayer effectively, you have to access many different areas of the RS world (some requiring quests), become a reasonable level in all combat skills, and learn a bit about the map/teleports to complete a task in the most efficient manner, and those are just the things that spring immediately to mind.

Why is 'common sense' so named, when there is so little of it about?

Welcome to puberty, we've been expecting you.

newsighq9.jpg

rc, because I like it

i haven't seen a better reason *cough*not!*cough* O:)

the only skills that i find really enjoyable, though most are decently enjoyable, are combat, mining, and farming. since slayer is just an extension of combat i'd have to go with slayer.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

I enjoy both skills since each has their own rewards. I train runecraft to support my magic training and to help make money via High Alching bows from my fletching training. I train slayer so that I can get some potentially good item drops. I say "potentially good item drops" because I have terrible luck in getting anything good at my current slayer level.

celestrana.png

celestrana.png

Knowledge is Power; a Tip.it guide answers many commonly asked questions.

~Celestrana: Making of a Hero ~ (Visit my blog, today!)

Slayer money is bsed on luck

Runecraft is consistant money

personally i'd find runecraft better, but i do neither lol.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Slayer is more fun, but RC is more profitable.

Slayer is my favorite skill, but runecrafting is a great skill for different reasons. If you're sane enough to train it to 91+ then you can make some of the fastest cash in the game.

Quit - October 7th, 2007.

1700 Total, 4 years of RS.

signatureqb0.jpg

^Click for Blog^

On average, an 85+ slayer earns up to 3-4 whips per 15 hours. I wish

91 Runecraft takes a longer time to get than 85 slayer. Umm, Law Running/Air Running

Ummm, it's slow and really expensive for law runners. Air runners....lol...I'd go with 85 slayer. You only get like 35k an hour, if that, doing law runners. Considering you need about twice the xp for level 91 than 85, I'd give runecrafting the nod there.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png