According to Virgina, you could've been...*Disclaimer*

Viktorkrum77

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupidest. Law. Ever.

So basically its now illegal for a father to hold his daughter's hand and illegal for a slightly older boyfriend (say 16) to hold his girlfriend's hand.

To be fair, the reason the father is going to be holding his daughters hand is going to be for a completely different reason for the older bf/younger gf

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Reminds me of this story where a three year old girl died after walking away from home - a man had passed her in his car but was afraid to pick her up because he thought he'd be accused of abducting her.

Stupidest. Law. Ever.

So basically its now illegal for a father to hold his daughter's hand and illegal for a slightly older boyfriend (say 16) to hold his girlfriend's hand.

To be fair, the reason the father is going to be holding his daughters hand is going to be for a completely different reason for the older bf/younger gf

I'm just bringing up an another example where it can be taken the wrong way by a complete paranoid stranger.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Reminds me of this story where a three year old girl died after walking away from home - a man had passed her in his car but was afraid to pick her up because he thought he'd be accused of abducting her.

I wouldn't either, although I would call the police or something.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Was this the same state that banned baggy trousers? I forget.
Nope, that was Lousianna.

Well I'm sure my sister's father won't get arrested for holding her. Where I live you can pretty much do a lot of things and the police won't really care - as long as it's before curfew. (I live in VA).

I'm 14 and my sister is 4. So it 4 years maybe I can get arrested for holding my sister's hand...

Great. Soon, it'll be illegal to associate with the opposite gender because of the government.

What the heck, it's her fricking DAD..whoever thought of this and the baggy pants law should be shot. Oops..I mentioned death..time for the government to intervene :roll:

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

This is the most stupidest thing i have ever heard, people and going to get forced further and further away from each other every day.

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

If I was holding my hypothetical kid's hand in a park, and someone called the cops on me and pulled my kid away from me, I would land a hypothetical punch to the dolt's nose lol

knightsoforderse9.png

Wait this isnt a law is it?

Looks like they are being way over sensitive, but I don't see anywhere that there is a law that your cant hold your daughters hand like some of you seem to think.

You still can. It's just that some moron might think you've having it own with your own kid :uhh:

Wait this isnt a law is it?

Looks like they are being way over sensitive, but I don't see anywhere that there is a law that your cant hold your daughters hand like some of you seem to think.

You still can. It's just that some moron might think you've having it own with your own kid :uhh:

Alright thats what I thought.

lope6jw0.jpg

I believe the "holding hands" example is just a NICE way of putting something that isn't so nice. They're trying to say that if you know a guy who acts a little...iffy...around his kids, you should give 'em a call. Not as in holding hands "iffy", more like...Touching her butt a LITTLE more than a dad normally would, or, you know...Just if you've flat-out seen a dude molesting his kid.

I don't think they're saying "Holy crap...Did that guy JUST do what I think he did? Did he seriously touch that little girls hand? WHAT!? It's his daughter?! FBI FBI FBI FBI FBI!"

...Ahem.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Your government sucks on multiple levels. Quite literally.
are you not living under a government?

I'm curious, how exactly did you make the connection between my statement and not living under a government?

Oh well at least things can't get any worse than that! *Touches wood*

=D> That law has just been awarded the MSLA (Most Stupid Law Award). Bravo! Congratulations! =D> Now, where did I put that trophy. :-k

You guys are all missing the big picture. They are trying to stop sexual offenders. Most people in the community know that if a girls dad is walking with his own child, then know it's his kid. But if they see something suspicious, or they have a missing kid in the town, then they want you to report that.

I am very sure that if someone called in a report for "A dad and his child" it could all be straigthed out in court by simply saying... "This is my child." And the court can easily find out if he is lieing or not.

Training my pure!

dddog6.png