Has Anyone Well Known Ever Talked To You Or Challenged You?

the_dude979

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I challenged fredmcgarry(#1 con person and very rich) to a game at burthrope games rooms but I lost since I blow and don't know anything about that place lol. It was at a drop party by a guy named numbsue where he dropped tens and tens of millions of stuff like dragon chainbody and other stuff.

Sometimes I would meet Syzygy when I'm either woodcutting in Edgeville or near Melzar's Maze.

He talks.

I've seen Syzygy many times. :-k I had no clue that s/he (I'm not sure which, sorry :P) was a famous person. I myself have never talked to, traded with, challenged, or otherwise interacted with anyone of considerable fame, as far as I know :P.

Blakdragon39.png

I'm friends with MommeyDragon ;) (#1 Hunter)

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

06Dec09-21.png

I spelled his name wrong.......... :oops:

Also have talked to Sars Canada in w2 sometimes and he's so cool he trades me Rune Scimitars for my bars. \'

Didn't 0pxp0 get 99 farming first though?

ontopic: i've talked to thehate a couple times and lover romeo once. I"m friends with deenginger who has 200 million cooking xp and used to be friends with paradad who's #3 in farming.

Dominator428.png

I talked to a very rich and famour girl. Chessy something. can't remember the numbers.

Wearing blue p hat, 3rd age mele everthing else. fury, infinite boots, construction cape.

I say she is famour cause I saw a snap of here on a thread like this once, then i see here a few months laters in alkrid :-k

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

With 90% of these just look at the who has logged in/out. There's a few well known people in there.

Leesters

LeesLove.png

The Old Nite for whom I wrote the Tip.It Times article on.

DuelingNite.png

Trixstar

HytTrixstar.png

Priscilla44

SpiritSeed2.png

Ajturtle. Ranked #5 in Herblore

SpiritSeed.png

Villandra. Ranked #18 in the overall highscores and N0valyfe, at the time ranked #2 in the overall highscores.

FunnyQuestSS.png

That's all for now. Heading to a BBQ. When I get back I'll post more. ;)

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

I talked to a very rich and famour girl. Chessy something. can't remember the numbers.

Wearing blue p hat, 3rd age mele everthing else. fury, infinite boots, construction cape.

I say she is famour cause I saw a snap of here on a thread like this once, then i see here a few months laters in alkrid :-k

its chessy018. has best house in game. i also met/talked to/traded her

ive met:

pker dude jr

muskee

uloveme

n0valyfe

chessy018

elvemage

kids ranqe

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

I trained with Gearshifter and Lilyuffie88 at the Taverly dragons when they were both racing for 123 combat (it was the max level in RSC; needed 93 prayer for it, IIRC.)

I am friends with Bwareofmef, and Winner21 (8th in farming) is in my clan.

td2sig.jpg

Isn't every player "rare" ? As there's only one of us :-s but erm I've talked to 3 very well known players who are all w115ers but no names mentioned as they deserve privacy.

Would one be a certain rank nine who's always firemaking or slaying? ;)

But yeah back on topic; I've spoke to uloveme a few times, months back. Never really been challenged or spoken in detail to someone.

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

Naming names is not allowed, but since I am not talking in a negative tone of them, I think it's ok?

I've talked zezima multiple times.

1. Talked about why he had quit college, back in RSC, he was FM'ing.

2. He was doing slayer, killing black demons in wilderness, in edge dungegon,

I was changing servers until I found him 3 times, told the server to my well known friend 0xpx0 who had a great desire to kill him. When zezima saw 0xpx0, he packed up his cannon and ran away in ultra fast way. Can't blame him too, 0xpx0 is a beast when it comes to PKing. :D

3. I went solo killing KBD for slayer, and a team is already there. Like 5-6 people. And there he was, zezima, with them. Using no amulet and a dragon scimitar. I got a ruby amulet kill from KBD and gave it to zezima. :D

Overall I think he is a cool guy.

Margus.png

I met Lover Romeo once.

I thought he was just amazing wearing Dragon Chain and legs at level 59.

Only later did I find that he was ranked first for agility.

EDIT: My friends have met Chessy.

Oh, and Empror1 ( No #1 for firemaking ) posts on Tip.it

EDIT 2: Just met Elvemage in Edgeville.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

I chatted with The Power 7 (Top 1 Woodcutter) once, and i msut say.. He is INSANE.

All he wanted was to become higher than Zezima, he told me that he slept like.. 2 hours each night on holidays.. #-o

tifsbti6oi.gif