13-Aug-07 New Player Kit and Themed Worlds

SaidinWoT

All kneel before trade chat.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

New outfit, but I still dont have a mouth. :(

newoutif.jpg

I know I was getting hopeful but they fail in that department.

07aug13150759ba3.png

Is it a mouth is it a nose no-one knows.

NOT edited(apart from the big red ring) looked really strange when i looked at it erlier.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Fight Pits looks fun now, I might do a few "deathmatch" games. :wink:

umega...you're back...

W00TZIES!!

Once i get on, i'll have to say hi.

Anyway, looks like a fanshy new update. A great one at that.

W16 airs is full :shock: . Hopefully rcing there will be crazy fast now

I don't really like the new "themed worlds" due to the impact it's had on World 16 Air Services. I'm currently crafting there, and there's been a large influx of crafters which means that I'm barely getting traded anymore. Also, when I actually do get traded, they've never used the Service before and think I'm just giving them free stuff, so I'll offer my 25 noted ess and 2k and they'll accept without offering their ess <.< And some people just trade you for the fun of it.

Everything else is quite good, though.

~Zanty

Zanty.jpegsigquotes.png

mezafu1.png

I'm cute, I know.

Lol VERY nice outfit.

I have to say I'm disapointed in Jagex's themed worlds. They did a terriable job placing the big f2p and p2p trading worlds. They have 105 but not world 1 for f2p? And since when wasn't fally Market a p2p trading world. Come on Jagex, open yer eyes!

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

I have to say I'm disapointed in Jagex's themed worlds. They did a terriable job placing the big f2p and p2p trading worlds. They have 105 but not world 1 for f2p? And since when wasn't fally Market a p2p trading world. Come on Jagex, open yer eyes!

They said on the forums (and possibly in the KB article? Can't remember...) that they did not give themes to world 1 or 2, because they receive enough traffic simply from being the top worlds on the list.

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

Add your blog to the BlogScape Index!

SaidinWoT can now be tracked easily on weekends - Erm, maybe when I start playing again.

Levels do not measure intelligence OR maturity.

They said on the forums (and possibly in the KB article? Can't remember...) that they did not give themes to world 1 or 2, because they receive enough traffic simply from being the top worlds on the list.

Which is a very good reason. Perhaps trading will be easier if we use Jagex's worlds instead of traditional worlds. We would never have to worry about waiting 30 minutes to get in.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Which is a very good reason. Perhaps trading will be easier if we use Jagex's worlds instead of traditional worlds. We would never have to worry about waiting 30 minutes to get in.

an HTML file on the desktop worked quite nice for me getting into W2 :thumbsup:

Hmm that seems like a logical reason to do such a thing though. I just had a thought of another missing world, but I can't seem to remember what it was. Bleh, it's not important anyway

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

spamis2.png

World 9 CW.... the pic says it all #-o

Dear god...this is madness..

The internet: A place where the men are men, the women are men, and 13 year old girls are FBI agents.
looks like WoW's interface.

Were you too lazy to read 3 posts above or too stupid to comprehend it?

Brothers and sisters, I have none, but that man's father is my father's son. Who is that man?