13-Aug-07 New Player Kit and Themed Worlds

SaidinWoT

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wth, I posted first :(

He's a Tip.It Crew. Which means he's overrules you.

No, it's more of the fact that his post was detailed, had the correct title format, and included both updates in one, rather than the usual "OMG I FIRST" nonsense.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Wth, I posted first :(

He's a Tip.It Crew. Which means he's overrules you.

No, it's more of the fact that his post was detailed, had the correct title format, and included both updates in one, rather than the usual "OMG I FIRST" nonsense.

I just missed the other update in mine :/ but it's there now

Meh, doesn't matter. But usually it's the first one that's the official one :shame:

Uula.png

Jagex did a good job and used excisting worlds for the themed worlds. Thats pretty cool.

And I'm impressed by the variety of new styles for clothing and such, didnt expected that much.

Nice.:)

ltjemightyro9.png

Retired.

Uular, you know I'm not one to compete for topic grandeur, it was by chance mine got posted in more, and I don't care which topic got it, so please don't try to start anything :x

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

Add your blog to the BlogScape Index!

SaidinWoT can now be tracked easily on weekends - Erm, maybe when I start playing again.

Levels do not measure intelligence OR maturity.

Uular, you know I'm not one to compete for topic grandeur, it was by chance mine got posted in more, and I don't care which topic got it, so please don't try to start anything :x

The update looks quite good, but there's something not many people may have noticed yet:

A NPC named 'Iffie' has been added to Thessalia's clothes shop. She tells you she doesn't have time to talk, but her sister Elsie, who is in the upper level of the Varrock Church, does. If you bring a Cup of Tea to Elsie, she will tell you the story of Dissy, a handsome young man who went on to become famous. She says someone told her he had become exceptionally famous and a book was to be written about him.

This is as far as I have gotten in the story... if anyone knows any more, please provide info :)

That Iffie and it's story is from Varrock update, not new sorry :XD:

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

The update looks quite good, but there's something not many people may have noticed yet:

A NPC named 'Iffie' has been added to Thessalia's clothes shop. She tells you she doesn't have time to talk, but her sister Elsie, who is in the upper level of the Varrock Church, does. If you bring a Cup of Tea to Elsie, she will tell you the story of Dissy, a handsome young man who went on to become famous. She says someone told her he had become exceptionally famous and a book was to be written about him.

This is as far as I have gotten in the story... if anyone knows any more, please provide info :)

That Iffie and it's story is from Varrock update, not new sorry :XD:

:cry: :cry: :cry: I was sure I remembered her NOT being there before, my memory fails me...

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

Add your blog to the BlogScape Index!

SaidinWoT can now be tracked easily on weekends - Erm, maybe when I start playing again.

Levels do not measure intelligence OR maturity.

2 awesome updates in a row. I wonder what happened to jagex. I love trade chat, no more multiple declinations because other person can't fins where u named price.

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

Good update.

But..

I can't change clothes without taking off my members gear (legends cape and boots), and im not intending to get members in the future...ah bugger!

"I'd rather bear the comments people say to insult ya, then to poison my skin and erase my culture " - Deep Foundation

Good update.

But..

I can't change clothes without taking off my members gear (legends cape and boots), and im not intending to get members in the future...ah bugger!

Yeah I had to take my z book and glory off, I guess I'll just play on my rc noob till I get memb :|

Uula.png