13-Aug-07 New Player Kit and Themed Worlds

SaidinWoT

World 9 cw is CHAOS! and its great!

200 opts on one spot of the bandage table at the start, one spot!

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i got a pm from my freind and hes saying that a few people are desperatly trying to sell theyre elegant because they think that because the princly set which looks like elegant is free,no-ones gonna buy elegant and its gonna crash.im unsure about this but i though id mention it.

tifsdac6mc.gif

World 9 cw is CHAOS! and its great!

200 opts on one spot of the bandage table at the start, one spot!

Must... Buy... Deaths... And bloods... At a 2:1 ratio... And... Withdraw... Water staff...

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

i got a pm from my freind and hes saying that a few people are desperatly trying to sell theyre elegant because they think that because the princly set which looks like elegant is free,no-ones gonna buy elegant and its gonna crash.im unsure about this but i though id mention it.

Thats what I tought as soon as I saw it. The update is great yes but awesome looks shouldnt be avaible that easilly.. They should have nice looking *normal* clothes only.. We DO start as some sort of noob peasant at the start of the game..

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

I just think it's completely awesome that someone on the Jagex team has recognized that already existing "themed" worlds. =D

kimmy23.png

Private Chat always set to FRIENDS, but feel free to PM me here on tip.it and I'd be happy to add you =]

We've updated the "Trade" tab at the bottom of the screen. While you're trading with someone, that tab will now display chat messages from your trade partner. This ought to make trading a little easier in crowded places!

holy [bleep]! it's about [bleep]ing time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good update, I would upload an image of new outfit but ImageShack is moving really really slow. And I know someone who will have the same problem as one of the posters above me, not being able to remove old meb stuff sonce he is now f2p...

p2gq.jpg

i think they jagex has seriously lost thier touch on new things and are now improving the old for the people to come(perhaps another miniclip takeover?)...as you can see if you compare this months updates to the same month last year...this month seems a more improvement...im not saying its bad but they should atleast bring out more quests(which have had a potential drop)...yes i know about the god dungeon before anyone mentions it

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

42(dun dun dun) is the "Role-Playing" server lolololololol.

i really dont get what is the role playing server?:S

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^