Homosexuality: Right or Wrong?

johntm

Actually it does. If someone tells you, that your gay because you have a brain dis-order, then just carefully listen to the word "Disorder". It means your screwed up, not that its a natural thing for anyone to do, but people use it as a excuse to make it morally right.

So being handicapped is immoral too then?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I'd think that only a gay person would have sex with more than 10 guys in one night. You might know normal gays but I live in the same city as a place called the castro. Not to nice.

I live in the same city as a place called Lava. Not too nice.

But shock, it's full of heterosexuals. :shock:

And what makes you say only a gay could do that? Is there some sort of biological response which only works with straight people that stops them having sex that many times a night?

What straight man would have sex with 10 men in one night? Honestly those people are just as bad. Not really any difference. I wouldn't want a child in a home with straight people who do that either.

My carbon footprint is bigger than yours...and you know what they say about big feet.

These are the times that try mens souls...

What straight man would have sex with 10 men in one night? Honestly those people are just as bad. Not really any difference. I wouldn't want a child in a home with straight people who do that either.

So what you're really saying is this: You don't want a child being adopted by a guardian who clearly doesn't offer stability. Fine, I agree with that. Of course.

I just don't believe there is one iota of evidence to suggest gays offer less stability for a child than a heterosexual couple.

For the matter, the whole 'a child needs a mother and father to develop properly' is wrong. I am a son of a single parent. My mother died when I was 9. I'm also going to university next year, and achieved the best grades out of my entire year at high school. Clearly, only having one parent has done me a lot of harm.

I'm living proof your argument is crap.

Actually those who believe homosexuality is right are the narrow minded people. They have to push out everything that makes it wrong out of the way to say "its right".

Do you know by history, a society was not at its lowest level intill homosexuality was accepted by the people? After that, it collasped onto itself.

Hmm, nothing wrong with a dude kissing another dude? Right.. what school did you guys go too to get filled with that junk?

And people being born gay eliminates freewill. I have the choice right now to be straight or be gay. There is even those who claim to be Bi.

Saying your born without choice and you must choose the same sex as your own gender is a blind excuse to accept homosexuality.

So, you could just say to yourself - "I'm going to be attracted to men." But it wouldn't be true, unless you're already gay. Many, many people have gone through stressful periods in which they have doubted their sexuality, often refusing to accept it because of religion, family, or of being a 'social outcast'. Do you not think that if someone had the choice to be straight they'd take it?

I could say also that i'm a physcopath killer, but it wouldn't be true because I wasn't already born a killer.

The difference is, though, that you could become psychotic. Mental illnesses are caused by enviroment or genetics, but even so it would be beyond your own choice. You might choose to say "I am gay" but it wouldn't be the same thing as being born gay, or, whether or not it's possible, being subject to events in your life which make you gay, in which case it still wouldn't be your choice, but would have been caused by your environment. I'm sorry if that doesn't make sense...

I'm sure there are cases of kids who were molested and turned out fine. Living proof that child molestation is fine right? Kids do better when they have two parents. We should aim for a normal family. It may not always work out that way but that should be the goal. Every kid has a mom and dad. Until then I have no problem with responsible gay people adopting if it takes kids out of foster homes.

My carbon footprint is bigger than yours...and you know what they say about big feet.

Yes I'd think that only a gay person would have sex with more than 10 guys in one night. You might know normal gays but I live in the same city as a place called the castro. Not to nice.

It's a shame it's your opinion and judgement but not a fact. That's like me saying "I'd think only a straight guy would have sex with more than 10 women in one night." It's my opinion but not a fact.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Thats what I said. Did you read it or assume that I said I'd rather children suffer than be raised by gays?

Thats what I said. Did you read it or assume that I said I'd rather children suffer than be raised by gays?

Oh sorry, my mistake! :oops:

I'm sure there are cases of kids who were molested and turned out fine. Living proof that child molestation is fine right? Kids do better when they have two parents. We should aim for a normal family. It may not always work out that way but that should be the goal. Every kid has a mom and dad. Until then I have no problem with responsible gay people adopting if it takes kids out of foster homes.

I'm sorry, but since when did child molestation compare to having a single parent?

When you say that one example proves that kids raised by single parents are completely equal to kids in a normal family.

Being a homosexual myself. I'm obviously going to be for it, ain't I? :lol:

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

I'm a female feminist, so it could be true. :lol:

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

Locked for cleaning... will reopen soon! ~Turtlefemm

EDIT: Reopened. Several pages worth of cleaning has been done to this topic, but overall, I found that there were many intelligent responses and discussions happening on both sides of the issue as well as a few side issues. Please keep the flaming out... be respectful of each other... Keep it on topic...Remember the rules and do these things and this thread is good to go. ~Turtlefemm

No one needs to get their ass on their shoulders about this

--the_tallest1
"Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see."
-- Arthur Schopenhauer

My deviantart gallery --- Turtlequirks Zazzle

I still see no evidence that properly explains why gays should not be able to adopt.

I did, however, find two studies that show reasons why conservatives shouldn't be allowed to adopt :P

http://www.berkeley.edu/news/media/rele ... /block.pdf

http://wam.umd.edu/~hannahk/bulletin.pdf

If you want to disallow gays from adopting, I want to disallow conservatives from adopting.

*rolls eyes* :roll: :roll:

humans are supposed to reproduce to carry on the cycle of life.everyone does not have to reproduce butsomeone has too.

Yeah, that's how it works. The scenario we're in now, with the existence of homosexuals, in no way negates the efforts of mankind to survive. I think we're reproducing quite enough, thanks. If anything homosexuals are helping reduce population overkill.

South Park episode 'Goobacks' comes to mind :-k

happysigbp0.jpg

*rolls eyes* :roll: :roll:

humans are supposed to reproduce to carry on the cycle of life.everyone does not have to reproduce butsomeone has too.

Yeah, that's how it works. The scenario we're in now, with the existence of homosexuals, in no way negates the efforts of mankind to survive. I think we're reproducing quite enough, thanks. If anything homosexuals are helping reduce population overkill.

South Park episode 'Goobacks' comes to mind :-k

They took our jobs!

I got nothing against homosexuals adopting or getting married. As long as they can prove they are responsible adults, then let them raise a child

If you think it's a choice, then how about you try being gay for a while? See if you can make the choice to fall in love with someone of the same gender, hm? If you can do that, chances are you're bi in the closet. Not making some choice.

If you think it's a choice, then how about you try being gay for a while? See if you can make the choice to fall in love with someone of the same gender, hm? If you can do that, chances are you're bi in the closet. Not making some choice.

Homosexuality isn't a choice, unless it's Christian Bale playing Batman :)

I will go gay for Christian Bale :lol: