Most Annoying/Worst Skill

StannerHawk

Today I began training my thieving again (with master farmer) and I wanted to throw my computer out of the window. You get stunned every 5 seconds if you are a low enough level (47 - - - yes I know my thieving sucks), but what is the point of thieving? I just get the feeling its just a filler so the addicts can have something to do all day and avoid the sunlight (I should know, I used to be one of those people).

Now this may seem like a rant and I really don't know if this topic is out there somewhere already (looked up under "stupidest skill" "idiotic skill" and "worthless skill" but found nothing)

I want you to list the skill you find the most worthless or list a few skills (in order, not in order NYAH!) and if you want to give a reason why. As you can see from what I have put here I believe Thieving is the most annoying.

Most Annoying:

Thieving

Most Worthless:

Woodcutting

Thieving

spidereatmoon.jpg

Long Live RSC!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh. You only hate thieving 'cause ya stink at it. It's a really good way to earn money. Anyway, I don't find any skill worthless, but Runecrafting is extremely annoying.

Current account: Dragonguy 87

Goals: Get members

Get all skills 40+

Hehe, this is like Jagex telling half of Runescape players that they're [developmentally delayed]. Sort of. That's how I interpreted it. :P

Runescape is why I support abortion.

No skill is completely worthless. :shame:

Woodcut is a huge money maker that supplies fletching, firemaking is used for lanterns, pyre purning, and several other things, theiving is used in several quests and minigame(s), etc. etc.

As for most annoying, I'd have to say runecrafting, but that's probably just because I made over 235k air runes (took about 45k ess) as a nonmember. :wall: :uhh: :ohnoes:

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

i really don't think any of the skills are worthless or that annoying..

Thieving is one of the fastest and easiest skills in the game to train lol..

woodcutting is also uber easy just boring as sin...

FM i thought was one of the coolest skills i only got it 99 because no one had it.. Thanks to those stupid capes now everyone and their mother has it

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

Ranged - How in hell did i get it to 60 ?!

Farming - Im never getting it over 40...

I agree with Ranged, but Farming is awesome. I have a little farmer inside of me that urges me to get it up whenever I find myself in possesion of seeds (level 65 now). :D

Cowards can't block Warriors.

Archery w/o chimps is horrible.

"OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN"

9 damage.

2 damage.

0 damage

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME RNG"

Archery w/o chimps is horrible.

9 damage.

2 damage.

0 damage

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME RNG"

yea, im glad i dont train range like that any more... infact i dont use chimps either.

i like bolts. or a crystal bow. bolts at least are interesting. crystal bow, not so much.

Thieving at low level, i hate getting stunned constantly, it just irritates me. Fishing as well, its not like you can get fast xp, you just have to sit there staring at your screen with 15 macroers next to you trying to find something to do. You literally have to afk fishing to get xp, or insanity will set in.

Farming! I, when skilling, like to stand still. I'm too lazy to teleport around everywhere to clean up after my dead herbs. For the foreseeable future, I'll leave Farming to be done with Tears of Guthix thanks. ::'

Slack_Tide.png

Farming...I just hate training it, feels a bit pointless (even though it is quite a good skill).

megasiguz2.png

99 Defence | 99 Strength | 99 Constitution | 85+ Slayer | 1900+ Skill total

"Do not judge me by the cape on my back or the weapon I wield, my choice of armour or the skills at my disposal. One day you shall learn that my actions and qualities determine my true character."

most boring-farming

most annoying-runecrafting,mining :wall:

most pointless-(dont flame) slayer, my view is that they only released it as something to do, as it trains combat, its just like a sideskill and although high levl slayers have made theyre riches using it, its monotonous and boring, and completely pointless

My Goal Signature