Most Annoying/Worst Skill

StannerHawk

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh. You only hate thieving 'cause ya stink at it. It's a really good way to earn money. Anyway, I don't find any skill worthless, but Runecrafting is extremely annoying.

So do you, and it is a very bad way of making money.

Most useless: Firemaking. It's only used for 1 minigame.

Most annoying to train: Thieving. Failing to check the urns is so annoying.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

intresting:strength-->love it more than attack as i can be motivated to train more when i deal a higher damage every level

frustrating:constuction-->too many type materials needed and i can only carry a limited amount

boring:farming-->i just hate it!!

Most annoying:

Runecrafting & Farming

I bet I would like both of theses skills but Ive never done them a lot.

Runecraft lvl-17 \'

farming lvl-4 :thumbsup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Ranged - How in hell did i get it to 60 ?!

Farming - Im never getting it over 40...

I agree with Ranged, but Farming is awesome. I have a little farmer inside of me that urges me to get it up whenever I find myself in possesion of seeds (level 65 now). :D

I, too have that little farmer in me, but when he talks to me I know I forgot to take my pills.

most annoying agility

the worst agility

You, sir, are wrong. Agility is so awesome with the run energy speed up and one of the most original skills. Shame on you. :shame:

Lewagold2Sig2.jpg

^Clicky for Q Cape Blog^

MY SIGGIE AND BANNER SHOP

All the melee skills. Blah. I don't like to train them but staking and stuff is nice I guess. In fact I'm training them now, and I think I'm dying a little on the inside.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i