I gained over 40 ranks but I did not fire a shot.

sjefderat

I used to be ranked 160 in range on august 2. Now I am ranked 117 and I barely got 8k range exp (nothing compared to the almost 25 mill total range exp).

It went first from 160 to 136 and then to 117 over a few weeks time in which I almost did not range.

This means that jagex is banning some very high exp accounts in range.

It gives me a good feeling. I remember checking one of the accounts and seeing almost nothing but range and hp exp. So good job Jagex and death to all cheaters.

2100+ total 3rd best skiller ever at 99 combat (maybe the best, highest total below 100 cb)

99 Cook 99 Fletch 99 Woodcut 99 Firemaking 99 Range 99 Mage 99 Thief 99 Fish 99 Agility 99 Mining 99 Runecrafting 99 Hp 99 Slayer 99 Smith 99 Hunt 99 Construction 99 Craft 99 Farming

why do they ban stakers?real life trading or what?i hear a lot of stakers getting banned and i always wondered why.

anyway it happened to 99 fisher but on a wider scale a whil ago when jagex banned hundreds of fishing macros.

tifsdac6mc.gif

All those blue dragon killing autoers or gold farmers have very high ranged lvls (many near 99 ranged). So this is very good news! Good job Jagex!

many 99 ranged called

player1

player2

etc

or whatever their names were. sntupid goldfarmers :S

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

There are 2 possible scenarios here:

1- Either those other people got banned

2- Or that simple 8k xp was all you needed to outrank them

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Happened with me, I was ranked 95,000(ish) firemaking then moved to 85,000(ish) within a couple of hours. I didn't gain any xp in that time. Strange. :-k

I can't imagine why you would macro Firemaking...but it's possible lol.

I've gained a few ranks here and there from people getting banned and such but haven't noticed and big gains in rank.

But it's good to see that Jagex are at least trying and continuing to get rid of rulebreakers.

wildxyak.png

99: Agility 28/12/14|Thieving 20/03/15

Happened with me, I was ranked 95,000(ish) firemaking then moved to 85,000(ish) within a couple of hours. I didn't gain any xp in that time. Strange. :-k

I can't imagine why you would macro Firemaking...but it's possible lol.

I've gained a few ranks here and there from people getting banned and such but haven't noticed and big gains in rank.

Its not necessarily macros. People are getting banned all the time, it may just have been that people who do alot of firemaking were banned at that time.

Sig.jpg

why do they ban stakers?real life trading or what?i hear a lot of stakers getting banned and i always wondered why.

anyway it happened to 99 fisher but on a wider scale a whil ago when jagex banned hundreds of fishing macros.

Stakers get banned because a great deal of them multi-log. They either give good equipment/money to the staker, or the staker account gives winnings to the main.

I guess all those blue dragon autoer/ sweatshop workers with really high range finally got what they deserve: big fat ban. There goes all their hard work! :thumbsup: at this rate, we may find that soon every player will be jumping up in range ranks little by little!

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

there used to be a goldfarmer on the front page of the range highscores, they had around 43mil range exp, They're now gone. i also looked up a few that i used to talk to while ranging drags and they're not on the highscores either anymore. I guess jagex did a mass banning of blue dragon farmers.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

I have noticed this...has anyone eles noticed that to be ranked in wc the level has when down... It used to be like 63 or 64...now its like 57 (i just checked the highscores). Jagex must be doing a good job of banning wc bots...and other bots as well

BTW-200th post FTW!!!

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I have noticed this...has anyone eles noticed that to be ranked in wc the level has when down... It used to be like 63 or 64...now its like 57 (i just checked the highscores). Jagex must be doing a good job of banning wc bots...and other bots as well

BTW-200th post FTW!!!

Wow, just weeks ago I had to get my wc to 62 just to be ranked...thats alot of bots. :shock:

TheDarkestLight2.jpg

[hide]

Come, be my light.

Mingle with my darkness

May we mix to create

Our own twilight sunset

The dusk breeze

Spreading clouds

On our murky horizon

~Darkpoet837~[/hide]

for the longest time, when my wc was in the high 50's it wasn't ranked, my only unranked stat. its 66 now, i should check...

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

My personal opinion would be house lurers getting banned. Even though you can't do it anymore. I knew a few people who did it, and got banned 2 months after they stopped. And now I've heard there is another type of House Lure, so maybe Jagex has caught on and banned some?

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

If jagex isn't completely confident in their cheat identification program

then they should remove all safespots that you can get to with little or no risk. I'm not saying remove a daggonath safespot or dangerous safespots, but there are some spots just screaming "macro me"

am i the only one who feels this way?

100 Combat

91 Strength

70 Defense

82 Attack

85 Magic =)