Favorite skill?

Guest Rob

Herblore, sure, its very very expensive, but man, it's fast!

I also LOVE Thieving. I love Pyramud Plunder.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

These type of topics are the reason I've started to post in RSC.

-_-

And it's a respected skill.

"Respected"? I don't respect anyone for a skill level. No skills should be "respected". You earn respect by being a nice person who helps out, doesn't make fun of people, being there when a friend needs you.

Holy crap, Hellzbellz, how did you quote him before he posted? :ohnoes: Unless you added the quote later....

Anyways my favorite skill is hunter. it isn;t my highest, but soon I'll start going for 99.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Ya, slayer for me though, and in all honesty, you cant say that its a combat skill, as if you have 1 to 99 slayer it doesnt matter it still can never effect your combat lvl.

Holy crap, Hellzbellz, how did you quote him before he posted? :ohnoes: Unless you added the quote later....

Anyways my favorite skill is hunter. it isn;t my highest, but soon I'll start going for 99.

Congratulations you can now determine when people have editted there posts :lol:

Not that i realy even give a dang, but this was an interesting 600th post..

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Mine gots to be firemaking because it easy and it keeps me entertained... you have no clue what people say to you when you are firemakign a lot

And the cavemen wondered how to make fire...

Im in the .00001% that finds Firemaking fun. If you find it fun add this to your siggy.

blaster909.gif

Blaster909.gif

Mine gots to be firemaking because it easy and it keeps me entertained... you have no clue what people say to you when you are firemakign a lot

lol i know what you mean firemaking rocks (i'm not just saying that as i've just got it if i still had it at lvl 1 i would train it to lvl 99 again)

13zwenn.png

These type of topics are the reason I've started to post in RSC.

I tried RSC too, more of the same and the topics dissapear faster :-k .

My favourite is Magic, it is very versatile. I love killing things with Magic, casting all the utility spells and killing several things at a time (Using barrage on several noobs at cw). It's one of the few things I really enjoy training because of the training, not because I make money or whatever. Working on your house is also very fun, but the training itself is boring and very expensive.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.