Heh, that's a sneaky one Jagex

Umega

Jagex have moved the membership box up the list on the front page, so more f2pers can see that there is a membership version of the game, and hope that it will get f2pers to join membership. It now even has a gold trim around the box to seem special and appetising to click. :P

sneakyjagexwf9.png

They probably done this because most players just click on the "Play Runescape" button and don't bother scrolling down to see the other features, including the previous position of the membership box.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Finally they're starting to understand how to advertise their product properly :P

I'd do a better marketing job than the person they've got now!

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

Yeah I noticed that. It probably won't make that big of a difference as far as their memberships, but if it makes any difference at all it will be worth it to them seeing as how that shouldn't have taken that much effort to do.

i wouldnt call it sneaky.in fact i think jagex undersell the benefits of subscribing compared to other sites and games.

its just made my life easier anyway because i could never find the renew an existing subscription link thing :P

tifsdac6mc.gif

I noticed that too, as a matter in fact it caught my attention because it had a yellow outline...I guess its meant to catch people's attention better.

~Ddaanniiellh

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

thier was a poll about when people started seeing the benifits of membmers idk when it was really though could have been before i started playing

but alot of people dont realize about members till 2 weeks-3months after play.

this way people may subscribe sooner =/

i noticed it but was like hmm...

StarViv.png

very sneaky, i hope it doesn't convince the noobs of f2p to join members :uhh:

Well if all members behave like you, I'm sure they will want nothing to do with it. :evil:

On-topic:Yeah, not exactly a brain-storming idea, but still a good move for a company that is there to make money.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.