Hardest skill to train?

hbk_hossack

How many topics are there like this?

Anyhow, if you like Slayer, it's not too bad. I actually enjoyed it. And still do. Hardest skill I'd say is Runecrafting or Farming.

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

Zombies__eat_flesh__by_DJCandiDout.jpg

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - George W. Bush

Agility IMO, My lowest skill and i hate training it

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

I would say Runecrafting.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

hardness in what way?

To be specific, then slayer and farming have the lowest xp/per hour ratings, one requires continuous work and the other requires quite a bit of money, but slayer is still considered a bit harder. Mining is not that difficult if you try it out, about 80-100k xp h at level 99. Agility- it is slow, and boring, but still 3 times the speed of slayer. Runecraft? utterly boring and only about 23k xp h if you are really going for it, but then again, you make loads of money on the way and its still 10k xp h faster.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Runecrafting by far, is the harderst skill to train in the whole game, without a doubt. At least with Prayer there is an option to use a Guilded Altar which will give you some amazing Xp if you do it right, but with Runecrafting there is no other option than to work you damn.. teeth.. off to get Xp.

I literally just got 75 Runecrafting with World66 Law Comapany, after having spent 2.8m buying 40k Pure Essence just to go from 70 to 75. . .

40k Pure Essence!!!?!? Level 70-75?!?!

Madness.

By the way, anyone thinking of using the Law Company to get some Runecrafting Xp; World 16 Airs is not only faster, but you can very easily make money from level 55. I only wish I knew that before I bought so much Pure Essence.

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

i gotta admit rc is the hardest skill overall.... i mean u cant just buy ess @ altar and bank the runes @ altar again when uve crafted them.. always gotta bank or maybe w66/99 Lawcompany :-k anyawys it stays the hardest skill.... prayers is quite easy now tbh... buy dragonbones and use em on POH gilded altars goes realy fast

Smithing, then Mining. Smithing just because it takes so long, and it's just boring! And mining because unless you mine something that you get relatively quickly, then it completly bored you. I mean, I tried to mine 1k coal (61 mining), and was brain fried by 500!

UrbanLegend.png

Herblore has make x potion, easy, just costs alot.

Prayer has Gilded alters, again costs alot.

Construction costs a whole lot too, but it's no different from some other skills.

Runecrafting is pretty hard, but FFL can make it faster.

Slayer isn't that hard, it's just killing stuff.

My vote goes to Mining, they've been nerfing that skill since day one :boohoo:

Herblore has make x potion, easy, just costs alot.

Prayer has Gilded alters, again costs alot.

Construction costs a whole lot too, but it's no different from some other skills.

Runecrafting is pretty hard, but FFL can make it faster.

Slayer isn't that hard, it's just killing stuff.

My vote goes to Mining, they've been nerfing that skill since day one :boohoo:

You can narrow everything down to a simple option of just buy - make - sell (or 'just killing') and make pretty much any skill easy. I think it's more about how much work is involved - and that depends on how much you're willing to buy.

For example, I am completely self sufficient - if I can gather something for free I won't pay for it (I won't even gather resources then sell for money!). I even delayed completing DT just so I could get the magic logs myself. So for me, any skill that requires other things to work is hard as I have to gather those items first. Herblore and Farming are probably the worst as decent herbs and seeds are fairly rare for someone who won't pay. Construction isn't great either as I'm not exactly the richest out there... So all skills are fairly hard for me...

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

It is hard yes i should know.

I think this is the hardest:

Runecrafting/Mining/smithing/slayer

They are tough

P.S Herblore costs alot and fishing can take up to a month at shilo

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

This question is easy for me: Runecrafting. I love the idea of making runes and all, and the profit is without a doubt great, but I just can't stand more than a few runs before I start getting bored, a few more follow during which I start to get distracted, and by the 20th or so, I'm either off doing something else, or off Rs altogether. I just can't stand Ruencrafting.

Lealdade.png