If you could make up an item and sell it, what would it be?

ViolaWoman

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Axe of Noob Smiting! Whenever an annoying person says "noob" over 3 times in a single sentence you can take out your GAONS and pull them into the hospital.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Hmm... Why don't I just put down what 1/2 of the posters will say; A partyhat generator that places 1 partyhat of a random color in your bank every hour... Wow, that was remarkably easy...

On the other hand, giant, wearable spinach rolls do have a certain appeal...

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

Hmm... Why don't I just put down what 1/2 of the posters will say; A partyhat generator that places 1 partyhat of a random color in your bank every hour... Wow, that was remarkably easy...

On the other hand, giant, wearable spinach rolls do have a certain appeal...

Well obviously 1/1 of posters have more imagination than you, because so far, noone has said that.

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Just thought of another one, i like it better than the first :)

Teleport Jad Staff. Teleports the Jad to anywhere you want (World 2 fally west bank, lots of phr33 deathpiles :XD: )

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

umm i would like a king black dragon as a pet to fly me around runescape and kill all the noobs on the ground who would be looking like ants to me up there in th sky :thumbsup:

i would go to world 2 first and with one breath kill all those dumb merchanters :-w

maxed out melee on 10/10/08, current goal: 94/99 cooking

life may be unfair, but why can't it be unfair in my favor?

my fake plant died because i forgot to pretend to water it

Selhy.png

!! A hot dog suit.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

A sword of Nerfing. It inflicts no damage to hitpoints but it nerfs the weapon of the person you attack and temporarly reduces it down 1 lvl from the weap it was originally. for example att someone with a dds and it changes their dds to a rune dagger for 30 seconds or so. Now the best part, the special attack. Wielding it gives you the ability to attack anyone, any lvl anywhere, not just in wildy. It uses the entire spec bar. The spec always works without fail on the victim if the victim says "free stuff please" or "noob" just before you hit them with it. It applies a temporay mute to them for 1 hour. weapon is untradable=D> =D>

Like the ring of wealth... the 'Get what you WANT' ring!

You wear it, type what drop you want to the special text box, kill only ONE of the monsters and bam! You've got those D legs. :twisted:

I would make a invisbile rune. Use it togheter with 3 airs, and you will become invisible for a short while! Would probalby sell pretty good :). A lot of cash to me :D

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak