The amazing Tip.it Crew suprises us again!

meol

Yep! We all have know about the Skill Calculators, the Skill Planners, the Item, Quest and Monster Databases, and many other things. But it's still not enough. Checking for Gin in the Database showed me something: There will soon be a Shop Database too! Check this page, for example.

Kudos to the Tip.it Crew!

Also, if you find any mistakes on it (nobody is perfect after all), please post the corrections in this thread.

[Just reached 2k posts as well!] \'

This signature is intentionally left blank.

You mean a price check guide? There's going to be big competetion if so with zybez, almost everyone goes there for accurate, updated prices.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Nah... -Don't ask for that much-

It seems it's a Shop Database where you can see where in the world you can buy 'x' item, for how much, how much the shop has in stock, etc.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Thats going to be great \'

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

You mean a price check guide? There's going to be big competetion if so with zybez, almost everyone goes there for accurate, updated prices.

It's a shop data base, no where near a price guide.

Will have to be loads better then that to ever get anywhere near as good as Zybezs

Imo, this is unuseful and loads of time consuming project. How often do you need a shop database? And how much of them are there already?

I'd prefer to put this time on something useful and unique, like more monster hunting guides, finding out what the drop rate is of certain highly killed monsters (KQ, DKS, abby demons, other populair slayer monsters, etc.), more tactics on how to train a skills, play a mini game, etc. See endless opportunities, which at least one person finds way more useful.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Imo, this is unuseful and loads of time consuming project. How often do you need a shop database? And how much of them are there already?

I'd prefer to put this time on something useful and unique, like more monster hunting guides, finding out what the drop rate is of certain highly killed monsters (KQ, DKS, abby demons, other populair slayer monsters, etc.), more tactics on how to train a skills, play a mini game, etc. See endless opportunities, which at least one person finds way more useful.

I think that by and large, the item database overshadows the shop database. After all, if I need, say, an addy med for a treasure trail, then I know I can go onto the item database, type in "addy med" and it will tell me that in can be bought in the Barbarian Village Helmet Shop. Granted, things like quantity won't be in there, but very rarely will I need 2 addy meds (for instance).

nh.jpg

Coulda waited till it was announced :P

Yeah but a lot of people think it makes them cool to be the first to post something.

Are you always this cynical.. and yes you are. You complain about spammy posts all the time but most of the time you're just spamming yourself with snide, underhand comments.

OT: Kudos to misplacedme... :thumbsup:

Sig.jpg

while i may not use it all the time it will come in handy some times :D

now make a market price guide to compete with zybez :ohnoes:

tip.it is coming clooser to have everthing about runescape =D> =D>

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

Coulda waited till it was announced :P

Yeah but a lot of people think it makes them cool to be the first to post something.

Are you always this cynical.. and yes you are. You complain about spammy posts all the time but most of the time you're just spamming yourself with snide, underhand comments.

Am i really? Not like your opinion matters and to be honest i dont care what you think.

I dont spam, i may argue but i dont pointlessly flame.

On topic: misplacedme you are truly an awesome person and i hope you never leave these forums because with lightning gone i dont know how this site would be run as well as it is, not saying none of the other administrators or mods dont do anything though. :)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.