'account hacking' & RL trade

hyjack01

I'm not whining about the socalled degrading rs community, neither am I surprised about what happened.

Just showing a sad example how some teenagers see a nice RS-account more important than normal behaviour in RL.

For our Belgian/Dutch players the following article:

http://www.gamert.nl/action/friezen_meppen_elkaar_om_runes.html

edit: for translations; see other posts on this page

edit 2: see my post on page 3

h_y_j_a_c_k.png

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erm... im dutch... but 90% of this forum isnt. better post a translation so we can discuss about it...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

LOL! That's one of the stupidest things I ever heard ::'

Summary: Two kids beat up another kid, and they persuaded him to hand over his account. They got arrested by the local police and confessed to what they were charged with.

Why do we bake cookies, but cook bacon

99/99/80+ looking for monster hunting group

RS07: mb nb

hmm... a simple translation:

The police arrested 2 guys aged 14 and 15 for abusing a 13 year old guy that had a good account on runescape.

The two suspects wanted to have that account, so when they met him, they took him to the house of one of the suspects. There they hitted and kicked the 13 year old boy, and started intimidating the boy with a knife, till he gave the account to them.

Both suspects admitted the crime. The police says that the case is not one of a kind, and that there are more crimes like this.

The police says that they are worried because the younger kids internet without control of the parents. Kids made this world of their own.

The impression is there that the kids make punishable facts on internet easier than in the "real world" It happens anonim and this causes younger kids to go easier over there lines..

this is pretty good i think :(

sad that you do stuff like that just for a game.. :(

Roe.png

What

The

Fudge

?!?!?!

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Oo here's another translation i didnt saw it was translated already ^^:

The police has caught 2 boys of the age 14 and 15 years old, for abusing a 13 year old boy.

Thats what the police told us monday. The victim had a very nice runescape account.

The 2 Suspects also had a runescape account but they wanted the boy's account.

When they saw the victim walking on the street they took him to their homes of one of the suspects.

They kicked him and punshed him. They threaten him with a knife till he gave his account away.

Both Suspects told the police they did it. (The things under it are not really important)

Somebody else in the netherlands already suicided because his runescape account was deleted.

That's just SAD. Something similar happened to my friend. Somebody blackmailed him for his account. My friend has since quit RuneScape. The very last of my friends that played.

P.S. Thanks for the translations guys!

j0xPu5R.png

I think this is horrible. I heard this from a friend of mine a while back. At my schoo we dont have a large RS communtiy...in fact im the 2ed best player in the shcool... but this would never happen where i live.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

im dutch.

those guys need a big slap in their face.... the police needs to ask their RS acc and give them to jagex and they need to bann those guys.

"Why should i fear Death!?""I know the guy !"

Love gives you courage, being loved gives you strength

hasero.png

A sad story - I must admit. Someone threatening others in order to gain control of their account is definitely a woe in our society. :shame: It's even more pathetic story when I hear some committed suicide when they got their account deleted

I'm not going to comment whether we should call for a change in our society, but I'm just explaining my opinions

Blossom

Currently taking a break from Runescape

That isn't account hacking :roll:

That's threatening to kill someone to get his account. Hacking is using special programs to get into someone his computer and get the information from it (right?).

But this is very sad indeed, if people start acting like that, very hard action should be taken against them.

And I have to agree with wachtwoord, a very bad written article...

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

I'm not whining about the socalled degrading rs community, neither am I surprised about what happened.

Just showing a sad example how some teenagers see a nice RS-account more important than normal behaviour in RL.

For our Belgian/Dutch players the following article:

http://www.gamert.nl/action/friezen_meppen_elkaar_om_runes.html

edit: for translations; see other posts on this page

lol what mugs.