The Power of Bubs *!video now up!*

Mercifull

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I saw a video about lesbian gas once... :-w

Its coming soon guys ;)

Depends how much you want it. And if you think that buying Bubsas charity album is worth it... :P

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Put it to this song and place it on itunes video's and make people buy it for charity again.

Maybe you're already doing that.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aJrTK2BzNfk

Tipit safe - no face shown

Bubsa is a legend!

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Maybe the first of many to say this but WHAT THE F*CK
Neither me nor bubs go back on a dare.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Laughed a lot, but scarred for life... :uhh:

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.