Things runescape has taught me

nickeley102

pixelated red daggres with green things on them can be deadly and cause much anger distress and sadness

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've learned that even though millions of fires are started each day Runescape has no fire department. :-k

Also, I've learned that one can start hundred of thousands fires in any city of Runescape, and no one will ever accuse you for being a pyromaniac. :twisted:

Furthermore, I've learned that master farmers, knights and other thieveable NPC's either have huge pockets or that they're just wearing gigantic pants...go on and try to empty them yourself, it seems imposible. :-k

Last but not least, I've learned that a majority (if not all) of the critical eye insuries in the world of Runescape hits the right eye ball...ever seen an eye patch for the left eye? :-k

wallouk.png

I learned that wearing special clothes can make you invisible (ghostly robes)

I learned that wielding a two-handed sword makes your cape wave (any two-handed)

I learned that wielding a special cape allows you to make special moves (skill capes)

I learned that wearing special amulets allows you to speak weird languages (ghostspeak, catspeak)

I learned that in a few hours a kitten grows to a normal cat, and a few more hours later (while it didnt eat anything) it is a big fat cat

I learned that Gertrude has loads of kittens, and all cats that are grown up are worth 100 Death runes when you sell them to people who are said to be sick

I learned that you can kill people with some stones with weird pictures

I learned that those weird stones can take you to an other place

I learned that you can paint pictures on clear stones by holding them toward a big rock, and the more you do that, the nicer pictures you can paint

I learned that you can save the universe by making some special cakes

I learned that you can go under-water with a fishbowl on your head (I allways knew those fishes had a reason to be in fishbowls...), but although when I put a net, harpoon, lobster pot in the water I find fish pretty fast, but I couldnt find any sardine or lobster or shark(actually I am pretty happy about that) on my underwater adventures

check mysite of RuneScape

check my ZMI-Guide on the Tip.it Forums

I've learned that every living thing carries the left half of a dragon square shield.

I've learned that almost every living thing carries gold coins

I've learned that chinchompas will never learn

I've learned it is impossible to craft a bow made out of yew until I have crafted over 20,000 bows made of maple

I've learned that despite having mined several thousand iron and coal ores, I won't have the skill to mine runite ore until I mine 100,000 more

I've learned I can pay a merchant $10,000 for a metal helmet that protects my head, or I can pay a fellow adventurer $250,000,000 for a colorful paper hat that does nothing... or $40,000,000 for a holiday-themed mask or hat that does nothing

craggyp.png

craggyp.png

I've learned that every living thing carries the left half of a dragon square shield.

I've learned that almost every living thing carries gold coins

I've learned that chinchompas will never learn

I've learned it is impossible to craft a bow made out of yew until I have crafted over 20,000 bows made of maple

I've learned that despite having mined several thousand iron and coal ores, I won't have the skill to mine runite ore until I mine 100,000 more

I've learned I can pay a merchant $10,000 for a metal helmet that protects my head, or I can pay a fellow adventurer $250,000,000 for a colorful paper hat that does nothing... or $40,000,000 for a holiday-themed mask or hat that does nothing

Except let people know you're rather rich. I love my paper hat.

OT: That I can carry around 250,000,000 golden goins in my backpack and not be crushed from the weight.

Qizx2- Archmage

Personnumber100- Warlock for life.

Would you?

I learned that:

-You can kill anyone, they respawn in a noob village anyway.

-It has no use to kill a monster, they respawn anyway.

-Monsters can carry heavy weapons/armour like a d chain, while you don't see them wearing them or having them in their pockets.

-The weather never changes in some places

-When you're born you're mature immidiatly

-We have no mouths or noses :P

Xenoxai.png

I learned that:

- The number '0' is in fact a letter (n00b).

- To be able to light a lamp you need to burn a thousand willow logs using only a tinderbox.

- Climbing over a short wall a number of times makes sure that you succeed in swining over a gap with [bleep]es and lava below you. If you happen to fall down that gap, nothing happens.

- It's ok to kill other humans, but when you try to kill a monkey you get shot at and thrown in jail.

- As long as you hold a sword above your head, you won't die. Unless you're an atheist.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

That when a strange old man in a robe offers you toys and candy, you should take them, and follow him into a special place full of items... :P

That all that is evil has a bald head, goatee, green pants, and a tan shirt.

That you can kill gigantic dragons with a few swipes from a little dagger, but you can't kill a little cloud of insects, even when you have pesticide.

That you weigh less than a chunk of coal...

That dogs are a figment of my imagination.

That when you don't like someone, you don't need a real insult, you just call them a noob and you feel better about yourself.

That the I.Q. of the average 'scaper is the same as the climate in Florida, the high 70s to low 80s all the time....

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

Runescape has cannons but it does not have shotguns, machine guns, handguns, etc. :uhh:

thought of some new ones:

Every one is right handed.

You can make a bed but you can not sleep on it.

Every one is obsessed with tea

Lem2222 is better then all of you :thumbsup:

I have learned bazooka's can only fire colored toads, which don't have any effect on anything else than colored sheep.

There is an island where you can't take a shirt of black leather with you, but you can take the bazooka.

When you put on certain rings, you will be immediately changed to a pile of rocks or an easter egg.

You can kill desert lizards with a cube of icy water, but when you put them in a large ice cube, they will never be killed.

I learned that...

I can eat as much as i want and never get fat.

People can only attack me in the wild no matter how much they hate me in the city.

You can have armor made from dragons.

You can hurt and kill a ghost.

There really are such things as unicorns.

i have learned that there is no left-handed people in this world, we are all perfect (although im left-handed in rl)

I have learned that there are no bathrooms and it doesnt care how many cakes you eat or beers you drink, you dont need to go to the bathroom OR humans dont have butts...

I have learned that gnomes are shorted than dwarfs

I have learned that i can save the world by killing a chef (rfd)

I have learned that unicorns excist but there are no horses...

I have learned that humans are INMORTAL and there is no heaven...hehe

I have learned that jagex allows ppl to write "shemale" but not "sex", wierd isnÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâôt it?

I have a lot more but i dont remember them right now

signaturews1.png

Proud owner of a Questcape

i learned everyone in the world hate cabbage

i have learned a cat can grow up in a matter of hours

i have learned it is always daytime 24\7

i have learned there are lots of chairs but you cant sit down unless your in your house

you can save the world by bakeing a cake

you can get away with murder easily all the time :twisted:

DemonInuyasha.gif

i have learned that there is no left-handed people in this world, we are all perfect (although im left-handed in rl)

I have learned that everyone is right handed, however, when we use bows to hunt... Or kill... We become left handed.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

I've learned that you can cut a log with a knife but you cant cut a log with a sword

I've learned that you can cut a lot with a knife but you cant cut a piece of cloth, robes, paper-hats, etc

I've learned that changing weapons are real fast

I've learned that a nose-peg for hours and you will not suffocate

I've learned that you can still listen to music with a earmuff on..

I've learned that rs players fight fair because they take turns to damage their opponent...except some of them ( gmaul will hit instantly with spec )

I've learned that a big-in-size halberd can stab through a gate..

I've learned that you can only bury some of the items like bones but you cannot bury ashes

I've learned that you can bury bones without a spade

I've learned that the things you buried to the ground will disappear

I've learned that surface of altars in houses are corrosive, whenever you put a pile of bones on them they'll be disappeared :ohnoes:

I've learned that you can learn to play an instrument for a few times by giving a ghost some fish

I've learned that antipoison can cure all kinds of poison

I've learned that you can plant a flower in a few seconds ( mithril seeds ) and others can step on them without ruining them, you cannot even dig it away after planting!

I've learned that you can drop some stuff on ground and others cannot see

I've learned that head butt can deal a lot of damage( TzTok-Jad ) but only monsters can head butt

I've learned that never pray unless you need to use it or the communication between you and god will disappear

I've learned that bowls, buckets, jugs of water dried up in the desert while ice cubes dont

I've learned that if you've fallen into a pool of lava you'll say "Ouch!" and swim back to the shore instead of yelling "Help!" and asks for help

I've learned that you cannot kill rats for tails after putting a piece of them into a cauldron and drink from the cauldron

I've learned that when u put a piece of herb into a vial of water the herb will dissolves before you can see it :ohnoes:

I've learned that digging everywhere will get you " Nothing Interesting Happened! " but wont it get a piece of mud or tile?

I've learned that when car overrun me and I'm nearly dead I just need to eat a few sharks

I've learned that dozens of uselles things are extremly valuable

I've learned that things that you left on the ground will disappear

I've learned that there is no left-handed man in world

Dharoks, emo's ultimate weapon if you know what i'm sayin. :lol:
Very nice 10/10

For a second when I was looking at your drop-list picture. Ilooked at the dragon longsword and said "They have a dragon longsword now??" ohh I'm tired :wall:

..., then I noticed a gravestone where our tank was supposed to be and my health was a 1 digit number again.

i learned that as long as your wearing a diamond ring that even if your about to die you will be switfly teleported to safety

also its ok to kill other ppl as long as you draw a line in the ground and as there about to pass it yell WARNING YOU CAN BE ATTACKED IF YOU GO ANY FURTHER BUT WE DONT CARE GO ON AHEAD HAVE FUN :lol:

B_ryan20.png

b_ryan20.png