Potential Update?

tintin113

I was just reading through the letters to inhabitants of Runescape, and came across a rather interesting one addressed to a dragon impling. The writer asked the question: If you stole all of your stuff, where did the dragon arrows and darts come from, who were their previous owners?

The answer - in short - was:

Dragon stuff? We found it in secret places. Many different worlds, many different places. All hidden. Deep down, in the darkness. Huge piles of things. Left for a long time, though their masters begin to stir.

Does this mean that we will soon be finding a dungeon filled with dragon arrows and darts?

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

I'm probably completely out, but it could be something to do with the God Wars Dungeon, such as a monster drop to be added?

Doubt it. Dragon items weren't widely (if at all) used during the time of the God Wars(third age, right?).

It would be something nice to have, but i think it's just Jagex leaving things open-ended for an update, like the threadstater implies, though i doubt anything will actually happen.

The-Road-2.gif

Siggy By...me! ^^

If you've got any tips on sig making, photoshop in general, or a recommendation on a good DSLR to get me started, pm me =]

I'm probably completely out, but it could be something to do with the God Wars Dungeon, such as a monster drop to be added?

Doubt it. Dragon items weren't widely (if at all) used during the time of the God Wars(third age, right?).

It would be something nice to have, but i think it's just Jagex leaving things open-ended for an update, like the threadstater implies, though i doubt anything will actually happen.

Yeah, but it would be nice if something did actually become of their cryptic hints for once lol.

tifsiggy.jpg

hhmmm

OR

Perhap it has to do with the Dragonkin

They are the confirmed makers of dragon items.

A Jagex mod said we'd be seeing more of them.

The KBD revealed in a letter that his masters are the Dragonkin.

So masters stirring who have a huge pile of dragon items would almost definitely be the Dragonkin.

But an update letting us access these huge stores is about as likely as Jagex deciding to add cars into runescape.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Dragon items are said to be made on the plane of Frenskae, which is the plane where the Mahjarrat originated from.

Past 2 years, all the Mahjarrat, both followers of Zaros and Zammy have been heading "north."

That's pretty much what it means I bet.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Most of the Mahjarrat aused dragon during the God Wars, it's how humans actually got their hands on the stuff.

But it won't be from the God Wars Dungeon, we probably won't see anything new from there. It's got a big huge door we can't open but I don't think anything will be added.

I also doubt we'll have access to such a place where we can just get huge stashes of dragon stuff. All that little letter was for was to continue speculation about the possible return of the Dragonkin.

Dark_Jab.png

All that little letter was for was to continue speculation about the possible return of the Dragonkin.

I do believe that's the main purpose of the postbags, to leave you all guessing, so I do think we should stop these topics that come out after each and every postbag, "does this mean this?!" "new dragon items?!" "z0mgz pur3 drag0nk1n pwnzage! comign this way!"

I just think you should read the postbags, enjoy them and then keep any ideas to yourself because there's not much to discuss about them.

Sig.jpg

Yet another spectulation thread about a possible update that probably won't happen. :roll:

Lol, it's general discussion, i.e a thread made to discuss the likelihood of such a thing happening - in this case.

tifsiggy.jpg

Really, why do you keep taking every confusing sentence as a hint for an update.

Actually, when the chaos elemental and stuff like this comes out, 6 months or whatever on, it actually does come out, and when we look back, we see the obvious hints now, and think how stupid we have been..

sigforrooneyxu0.jpg

ÃÆââââ¬Ã¢Ã¢ââ¬Ã

Its odd i don't think they would release it so soon after the God Wars Dungeon...If they do plan to release it.

Yet another spectulation thread about a possible update that probably won't happen. :roll:

Lol, it's general discussion, i.e a thread made to discuss the likelihood of such a thing happening - in this case.

we should get a new sub forum general speculation

Indeed. I get a little tired of all the speculative threads I see floating around.

The fact is, you can't know for sure if something is going to be released until it's released. Even some updates in BTS don't get released, like wildy tag. Updates that Jagex has obviously been hinting at for years have yet to be released.

i though there will be coming an opdate to. BUT sometimes JAGEX don't opdate every week and then bring out a MONSTER opdate :D

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

hhmmm

OR

Perhap it has to do with the Dragonkin

They are the confirmed makers of dragon items.

A Jagex mod said we'd be seeing more of them.

The KBD revealed in a letter that his masters are the Dragonkin.

So masters stirring who have a huge pile of dragon items would almost definitely be the Dragonkin.

But an update letting us access these huge stores is about as likely as Jagex deciding to add cars into runescape.

Someone has done their reading for the day :thumbsup: *throws cookie*

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I have a memory like a sponge for certain topics, one being rs.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

indeed care to make a suggestion here

Why do people like to hint so much? just play the game. Dragon is easy to get already. :|

Possible but I'm doubtful because it would ruin hunting for dragon imps.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Why doesn't someone talk to the fairy next to the Puro-Puro crop circle in Zanaris and see what see has to say. She has some interesting dragon weapon based stuff to say. Don't take everything so potential update like though. Dragon weapons need an origin without us actually participating in it.

Cowards can't block Warriors.

Although i think this is a great idea, everything seems a great idea until its released, and then suddenly we need more. I think the only way to keep the whole of the rs community happy, is to have something that is already out that we can speculate on, like an update with something that everyone reeeeeeaaaallllly wants, but is extremely hard to get (say a bow that fire 2 arrows at once, or a staff that can cast multiple spells or something).

I like speculation, and i think jagex need to give us something more to speculate on.

newsigvq3.png

My first ever sig wewt! (worst face ftw?)

Wish me luck with the fire cape ;)