Craftin Fury's How To Make A Zerker Pure: For Dummies!

Craftin_Fury

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

evil person, now i want to make a berserker pure. <.<

its bad enough i waisted a whole lot of time making a range tank, only to find out the bloody thing cant KO anyone.

ahh well, i suppose this type of pure is pretty well tested.

any estimates on how long it would take to get the stats, and do all the necessary quests?

anyway, excellent guide, i have to say. =D>

and those charts with the equipment stats are great!

now all i need to do to get myself a fighter torso is learn how to play BA :oops:

nudist hippy vegan elves who inexplicably wear leather.

great guid :)

now make another just for 1 def pures, f2p/p2p?

:twisted: cant wait to see more :twisted:

duncan222223

no spaces, 5-2's. its my tanker, kinda quitted main :P

hmm, a simple tip to improve it.

make a list of all the necessary skills, for all the quests please? O:)

i just started a future zerker pure, 20 attack, 15 strength, 17 mage atm lol, but it has an epic name, so it doesn't matter. ::'

nudist hippy vegan elves who inexplicably wear leather.

Common Rune Pure inventory if so off...

First the Dds should be in the top left corner for easier access. There should be at least 2 P pots, 3 is the most common and best. You also have no anti-poison in it and you almost completely left out Vengence.

There is a lot of bad and incorrect information in this guide...do you even have a decent Rune Pure yourself?

5/10

Vector1.png

Common Rune Pure inventory if so off...

First the Dds should be in the top left corner for easier access. There should be at least 2 P pots, 3 is the most common and best. You also have no anti-poison in it and you almost completely left out Vengence.

There is a lot of bad and incorrect information in this guide...do you even have a decent Rune Pure yourself?

5/10

Everything in the guide is about perfect.

If you want the DDS to be in the top-left corner, do it. You can't flame a guide for not putting a weapon in your preferred position...

Some people bring Antis. other don't.

Vengeance is if you have 94 Magic. He mentioned it, but it isn't a necessity for a successful Zerker Pure.

[/end]

kingtut3.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Great guide, there is none as good as this one yet about zerker pures, I hope this one gets qualified as AOW too. You should update it to make it bh proof since risking whip, fury and berserker ring makes everyone wants to pj you in bh now. Also fire cape and fighters torso are considered as too risky by to many now..

Btw sk8_tolivv you have to put the dds at the height of the special bar, click it, press f1 and spec right away. Don't know if it was possible at the time you posted it but still.

Brine Sabre > Rune Scimitar

I know you'd only be using it for like 20 attack levels if you went for 60 and only p2p but if you have an every little helps approach then Brine Sabre has 2 better slash attack and 2 better strength bonus over Rune Scim.

Costs 2k more than a Rune Scim in GE.

wildxyak.png

99: Agility 28/12/14|Thieving 20/03/15

NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER TRAIN DEFENCE USING MELEE! QUESTS ONLY!

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Im just wondering, now that im making a rune pure right now (although its my first one), how important is 45 defence over 40? also how important is the torso over a rune platebody? I just dont see that it could be that important for several combat levels just to wear a zerker helm, and that a torso, which really has worse defensive stats compared to a rune platebody, just for a measely +4 str bonus.

Thx, and nice guide :D

Very nice guide, good layout, almost perfect ^_^

9.9/10

Im just wondering, now that im making a rune pure right now (although its my first one), how important is 45 defence over 40? also how important is the torso over a rune platebody? I just dont see that it could be that important for several combat levels just to wear a zerker helm, and that a torso, which really has worse defensive stats compared to a rune platebody, just for a measely +4 str bonus.

And to answer your question. 45 defence is vital for a perfect rune pure. It's not the rune platebody thats the thing, or the measly +3 str of the Zerker helm or anything. It's the fact that by doing all the quests for a perfect zerker pure, you will get 45 defence. If you fail to do these quests you will miss out on good bonuses like Zerker helm, BARROWS gloves, etc. No one wants to miss out on barrows gloves ^__^

AussiePride-1.jpg

~>St Jonno<~

Very nice guide, good layout, almost perfect ^_^

9.9/10

And to answer your question. 45 defence is vital for a perfect rune pure. It's not the rune platebody thats the thing, or the measly +3 str of the Zerker helm or anything. It's the fact that by doing all the quests for a perfect zerker pure, you will get 45 defence. If you fail to do these quests you will miss out on good bonuses like Zerker helm, BARROWS gloves, etc. No one wants to miss out on barrows gloves ^__^

Just thought I will throw this in here. Pkers used a fighter torso because it was retrievable even in the old wilderness. It's not that good of a plate.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

• 6 months later...

Probably one of the best zerker pure guides out there

Ive read a lot of guides in my time, and this is an easy 10/10

I created this tip.it acc just so i could comment on your guide

Keep up the good work on your guides

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

On rs: Vv_R_E_C_K

• 4 weeks later...

great guide. i have two friends that are zerker pures (both 99 str)

probably the best zerker pure of all time is e l v i a n

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

• 1 year later...