omg nice one jagex another crappy item

xaldin911

ok so i love the holiday items....i try and make sure i get on to get them...but when i look back at past items which ive missed for one reason or another (eg rubber chiekn, yo-yo or scythe) and looks at the items of resent years (eg christmas hats & scarves or easter ring) i feel somewhat dissapointed at how crappy they are compared to their older predecessors. this halloween i was hoping for some cool halloween item that maybe you could use that would do something special....but instead i get a crud hood from ol grim himself :evil: ... sure there is the new emote but come on a hood? has jagex run out of new and creative ideas or something? christmas is the next holiday and i hope jagex comes up with somethign more fun. :pray:

Do i look like i care? no? Well i do....

Swords are shiny....swords are sharp....swords are gooooooooood! >=)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What were you expecting? Full grim, with a new halloween weapon? I mean everyone knows how poor some of the more recent holiday items are looking, but the hood looks pretty good. Be thankful we don't get something reminicent of full chicken *shudders*.

Just have fun with the items, for all we know Jagex may not have had holiday items to start with. Be thankful we get anything for the Holidays.

I like my hood, which I call my ringwraith hood. It's certainly better then the reindeer antlers *shudder* The emote is cool too, just something else to show off with.

It is impossible to exaggerate the unimportance of almost everything.

Don't go whining about something you received as both a charitable/fun event and a free item.

It's honestly players that complain about something that's meant to be fun that spoil it up for the rest of us. If you have issues with it, lament in silence.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

We voted for it...

The choices weren't very exciting

wah wah wah wah?

no YOU voted so YOU got what YOU want.

I was generalizing...?

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

We voted for it...

wah wah wah wah?

You make it sound like every single person voted for the Grim Reaper's hood..

Just let it be, the hood's not all THAT bad. It looks great with quite a few outfits. Lets just hope for once Christmas rolls around they don't release another guaranteed content poll, the surprises are nice, and to some (the original poster) apparently it ruined it for him.

We voted for it...

Where the hell did you come from? You have to be one, if not the most negative person on tif.

On topic: I havent done it yet so I wouldent know. But I've seen pics and they look good. :-w

They already cancelled the 2003 Christmas drops because people were whining about the scythes (they missed it). Don't let it happen again.

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

can you make one that every single spoiled player will appreciate?

and-

do you speak for every single player?

-I, for one, like the hood. personally, i've been waiting for a hood that covered the face for quite a while, even to the point of suggesting it on the RSOF.

Stop complaining. All i know is that Jagex worked very hard to make a new holiday item, emote, and a "mini game" so you could have some fun and get a hood. Im happy, f2p got their first hood, why cant you stop complaining about Jagex updating their game?

PS There was a poll on this a few months ago, asking what item you would like, next time try voting?

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

We voted for it...

wah wah wah wah?

You make it sound like every single person voted for the Grim Reaper's hood..

Just let it be, the hood's not all THAT bad. It looks great with quite a few outfits. Lets just hope for once Christmas rolls around they don't release another guaranteed content poll, the surprises are nice, and to some (the original poster) apparently it ruined it for him.

I voted for the broom... :-w

on topic: ya, the hood turned out to be one of the better ones in my opinion (compared to some others)-like someone said above it covers the face so thats a plusi still wanted the broom...

You dare question my eccentricities?

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

^ me too!

Well you can't really complain because:

1. Runescape players voted for it. It's what most people wanted.

2. It's a free item. Beggers can't be choosers.

3. Jagex could just skip the holidays all together, would that make you happier?

4. It looks kind of cool.

5. Most people aren't complaining, I for one think the hood looks cool, even if it wasn't the exact item I wanted. (I'd have much rather had the broon or the skull broach that turned you into bones.)

i think the hood looks pretty sweet, i didnt have a chance to vote, but that may have been my choice. i think they did a good job, so there isnt a need to complain

i think every1 should be happy it wasnt more reindeer antlers or chicken suits...and plus, they cant give you a godsword, its a fun, holiday item!

so, be grateful, please, for the whole of us

I Have Been Stripped of my Own Glory...

dudd_of_all.png

dudd_of_all.png

Cooking Cape EARNED: January 2nd, 2008

34,491st to 99 Attack: June 12th, 2008

Yeah!!! death to jagex! They update the game EVERY WEEK and not every update is absolutely perfect. YEAH DEATH TO JAGEX!!!!!!! Every single update has people complaining about it. What other game get's updates every week? Why don't we sppreciate what we get-which is a lot-rather then saying "Oh no the hood isn't absolutely perfect! well boo fricken hoo!" Jagex should just not update rs :?