omg nice one jagex another crappy item

xaldin911

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get what your problem is with it, Why does it suck?

Sure holiday items have been lower in quality than the past, but think, we get this for free, They don't have to do Holiday Items...

You seem to me like a spoiled kid, who always wants something else than actually accepting what he/she got. -.-

acantha.gif

Stephen Hawking is now a honorary member of the Runecrafting Guild. He was also given a free sex change from the Make-over Mage.

off topic but woot im in 2 peoples siggys >.>

Make that 3!

does it give any stats at all? if so i might get it , other wise its just another useless item that isnt worth the bank space . speaking of which more bank space for xmas would be awesome.

i know this isnt a FPS but if i freeze you can i still yell "Boom headshot" ?

Jagex had to think about f2p as well. THey have no hoods what so ever so introducing one would creat more diversity in outfit s in f2p. Most f2p players enjoy a new item on the block. As for p2p the hood is a nice addition. I must say that a broom would have been nice but i like the hood and we musn't diss everything that jagex releases. You cant please everyone in life and its the same for games

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

I personally voted for and liked the hood, simply because I knew that the whole flying broom thing would cause a serious let-down. It was going to be a simple emote which everyone would forget 2 days after the event. At least the hood meant you could be much more creative. <.<

~ W ~

sigzi.png

It was a poll and everyone voted. There will always be a minority who doesn't get what they voted for, but you need to please a majority than a minority. Maybe next year it will be better suited to you. I myself like the hood, i just wish i had a full outfit though.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

Jagex uses referendums for a reason. It keeps us happy and we get to have a say.

We chose thhe hood, so they gave it to us. Now people are moaning about it. Lighten up, its just a bit of fun for halloween.

Alex_Ewan 1.png

Goals achieved: lvl 99 Cooking, Fishing and Fletching.

Surrey CC and Liverpool FC fan for life!

I rather enjoyed halloween hoods. I actually partially started back on rs for them :thumbsup: Besides, I loved the little agility course thing, I got a group of people together and we did marco polo in the slime pit and I liked the slide, the little cut-scene-like fun. I was expecting that p2p would have gotten something extra to it like a cape for it too or a pumpkin-based weapon for a p2p only part of it but, who cares, in a couple months, I'm gonna walk into lumby, do the emote with some friends, and scare some noobs by saying the zombies are coming.

All in all, a better holiday item. So, don't complain for me or anyone else who like it :shame:

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Learning how to make light industrial space craft.

You can't make everyone happy.

It was good in general but too easy to get.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

I don't particularly like it, only because the colour goes with nothing else. But that makes it unique.

Also, Limp, you get angry or just sarcastic at alot of things in the rants board. It's the rants board. It's called rants so we can whinge, whine, or rant. :|

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Funny that, I see no one complaining about the santa hat :thumbsup:

Lol, agreed.

I don't particularly like it, only because the colour goes with nothing else. But that makes it unique.

Oh, yes. The bad thing about is because the balck color is different. It looked quite bad on my prest gown robes. Maybe a color update would be good (To everything, not the hood. The new black color is good.)?

Oh, yes. The bad thing about is because the balck color is different. It looked quite bad on my prest gown robes. Maybe a color update would be good (To everything, not the hood. The new black color is good.)?

Dark Jab came up with a pretty awesome outfit for the hood on this thread (under the hunter part): http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=710139

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

WELL lets look at it from a stupid ignorant 15 year olds point of view.

wait... im the stupid ignorant 15 year old..... #-o

ok.

remember last years holloween? full skeleton? how. weird (lack of a better word) was. that. seriously you looked like well... cant say it on here but you probably get the point. you looked dumb.

and look at the reindeer helmet. that was pretty... awkward. you float in the air then spin your head around. ok..... then there was easter. you get a chicken costume which has no resembalence to easter the rebirth of Christ (if your going to say blah blah blah at me i'm going to not care mmmkay?)

so you have a hood that makes you look actually like the grim reaper. when you talk to an npc. which is cool when your doing a quest *did a quest a couple days after and it was kinda kool being all grim and all *that was a most excellent pun right there :oops: ) so in all you gotta look on the ignorant 15 year old standpoint.

its better than last year.

common fairys for a hollween event?.... what are we 6?

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

the chicken suit may have more to do with teh equinox/spring and change which is the reason there is a celebration that many mistake was started by the christian religion. but more likely it was just another horrible item set ^^

i know this isnt a FPS but if i freeze you can i still yell "Boom headshot" ?