Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Just got this...

80craftingwy4.png

Can finally make glories. :P

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

sgo65h.jpg

Epic win for me :ugeek: .

Every time I said 'Cat got your tongue?' He hadn't said anything for ages.

So you attack the monster he is attacking that pretty sad tbh thats just what makes people bitter and idiots. You may win at being a jerk but not at anything else. Kthxbai.

Actually, I didn't steal any kills. I just stuck meh cannon there, I didn't purposely attrack the kalphites he was attacking.

~Boo

Move to an empty world if your going to use a cannon, [bleep] move you did there.

Masterben92.png

Nice.

yellowhatsoldingecu7.jpg

Now, off to get 3rd age legs :)

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

[hide=]
Nice.

yellowhatsoldingecu7.jpg

[/hide]Holy [cabbage]! third age is so expensive :shock: why do you need it? :?

Because I can afford it :P

Market price is off.. street price of legs is 200-300M lol

Range legs is ~100M i think

3a helm is ~150M

Ammy is somewhere in the 100M

sigcopyaf.png

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

I have many, friends on this game, and I could care less about what somebody thinks of me over this thing I like to call NOT-REAL-LIFE. This won't affect my life if I take some experience from somebody. It happens to me sometimes, I don't get in a Hot Fuss about it.

And really, your manners over the internet don't exactly correlate with your manners in real life. On the internet, you don't studder, your appearence is unknown, you don't know really much about the other person, so you can basically say whatever you want without any consequence.

Thank you. I totally agree with that. Being a hothead ftw :lol:

[English translation needed]

[hide=]
Nice.

yellowhatsoldingecu7.jpg

[/hide]Holy [cabbage]! third age is so expensive :shock: why do you need it? :?

3a helm is ~150M

Lol, that's just dumb if you buy it that way, just wait for ge, a guy i know had 3rd age melee legs after 3 weeks in ge.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

[hide=][/hide]Holy [cabbage]! third age is so expensive :shock: why do you need it? :?

3a helm is ~150M

Lol, that's just dumb if you buy it that way, just wait for ge, a guy i know had 3rd age melee legs after 3 weeks in ge.

All of my orders have been in there for 5~ weeks

Yeah, you're right, but some people fall for it anyway.

sigcopyaf.png

why are 3a legs 200-300m? its a waste of money on such a crappy item.

when i had 3a armor the plate was only 50-60m and the legs were 15-25m. why the hell would they go up to 300m?

when i had 3a armor the plate was only 50-60m and the legs were 15-25m. why the hell would they go up to 300m?

Because of greedy merchants hoarding them and abusing the GE through "junk trades." Who the hell in the game has 200m worth of junk?????

td2sig.jpg

I had full 3rd age range at one point, cost me 48m and now it's about 240m for the full set. Just my luck :lol:

Dark_Jab.png

People have got more wealthy due to GWD so they want an item to show their wealth which in turn pushed up the price of the rarest armour in the game.

Because of greedy merchants hoarding them and abusing the GE through "junk trades." Who the hell in the game has 200m worth of junk?????

Merchants have 200M worth of junk obviiously. That's our way of profiting from merchanting. People make this junk then sell it for that purpose.

Doing "junk trades" isn't abusing the G E. People are trading for what they think the armour is worth. That's the way it worked before the GE and that's the way it will continue to work until Jagex cut out anyway merchants can profit.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

[hide=huge quote]

People have got more wealthy due to GWD so they want an item to show their wealth which in turn pushed up the price of the rarest armour in the game.

Merchants have 200M worth of junk obviiously. That's our way of profiting from merchanting. People make this junk then sell it for that purpose.

Doing "junk trades" isn't abusing the G E. People are trading for what they think the armour is worth. That's the way it worked before the GE and that's the way it will continue to work until Jagex cut out anyway merchants can profit.

[/hide]

Merchants can still profit, even just using the ge! My friend has made around 30m by using only the ge! He uses the graphs as a way to tell which item to merchant, then if he can, merchants sets since it is a way you can bypass some of the ge restrictions.

Nice.

yellowhatsoldingecu7.jpg

you can get third age legs for cheaper then that, some people do not have the junk to sell for that much. sold third age platelegs for 37m 2 days ago. =/

Fabled_Foe.png

26M Crafting XP

Exactly people say the g.e price is way off, the street price is even further off, before the g.e 3a ammy was under 10m, now 100m+? bring back w2 i say so we can get the prices back down to normal.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Taken far to long but i finally got 120 combat :thumbsup:

94attack.png

13zwenn.png

Sseli, you forgot to blur out your rsn ;)

Why would he do that..?

080706152350sy8.png

Gotta love name like that. I had an acc, a rune pure named got---ganja, i gave it to a friend and he got banned because his name was offensive.. I hope this guy dont get banned for a stupid things like that :?

080706172741ld1.png

080706172746kr3.png

WOOT. 3 and 5 to go. Also anyone know what gear to bring at nech?

oie_080707215636np9.png