Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Nice one rsw boy :)

Finally got 70 summoning, I always wanted this level and i achieved it at 111 combat :)

70Summoning.png

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Gf? 49K Mage xp 20 minutes. Tank Barraging in w24 CW Sara lobby. Pm me if you want setup.

[hide=]49killssz1.png[/hide]

i've scored a 62 without barraging once. it's helpful to camp at their base while all the oppoments are lower lvls. :)

Gf? 49K Mage xp 20 minutes. Tank Barraging in w24 CW Sara lobby. Pm me if you want setup.

[hide=]49killssz1.png[/hide]

i've scored a 62 without barraging once. it's helpful to camp at their base while all the oppoments are lower lvls. :)

I hate when I get on a team vs those low levels and they quit and or never come out of their lobby. :(

But hey everyone piles the barrager every the 120+ so it's pretty hard to stay alove for over 7 minutes.

G maul from gargs :thumbup:

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

[hide=Dk drops]

pretty happy right now!! \' \'

First this, my first ever drop from dks, on my third ever trip..

Jul06-065853PM.png

Then this w00t

Jul06-073702PM.png

In Summary about 2.5m total loot

Jul06-075051PM.png

:D:D:D:D:D

Guthans + bunyip youd get 2-3 drops a trip.

[/hide]

If I could afford Guthans and if I had 68 summoning, I would do it, trust me...

WinterSigcopy.png

2uokgue.png

Have enough def to use only Bunyip on every task, check.

Have a non degradeable armor, check.

Have great looking armor, check. :thumbsup:

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

2uokgue.png

Get some barrows gloves ::' then it will be the perfect outfit.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

2uokgue.png

I'd get a whip and barrows gloves. Maybe also try climbing boots (Just to see what they look like). ;)

j0xPu5R.png

2uokgue.png

Get some barrows gloves ::' then it will be the perfect outfit.

Heh i need 6 qp for that. :-# I hate quests. :lol:

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

checked ge, unless it's untradeable, it's a fake

looking at his joining day and postcount tells you it's fake in a heartbeat -.- all this equal = a [bleep]ing moron

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

5frwp4.jpg

:o

checked ge, unless it's untradeable, it's a fake

Hmm... It's obvious that this idiot is trying to show a fake item for sailing, but did he ever really think of the fact that if the skill were to come out, and REALLY was sailing, there would be no engines? Sail boats don't run on engines lawl.. :wall:

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07

Guys, I'm getting really tired of people discreditting others based on post count or when they joined, I personally have a very low post count, because i lurk alot, and there arent many topics i find interesting enough to add to. But when you instantly choose to assume its a fake photo on the sole reason that he just joined and has 1 post, that makes me mad! if anything thats more reason to show why it ISNT fake, i mean if you found something like that and werent a part of tif, you'd probably wanna show people right?

That's not to say i dont think its a fake, it seems very unlikely that we'll need an engine, unless its for a quest or something for the new tutorial island update (possible, but unlikely)

In closing- dont judge people based on their age/race/date of joining or post count. judge them based on their stupidity, grammar, ridiculousness and persuasiveness. if a person says 'dat soundz reel b3cuz it 4r3 ub3r 1337' then yes flame and say their stupid and fake, but if they have credible evidence backed with a fluent, legible, and strong opinion, give them a shot before knockign them down.

*yes i know my grammar and spelling isnt perfect, my only excuse is that im lazy, so deal with it.

~Brando the Infamous~ buffet crasher

Reverents can be a pain, but you can run away from them. Just curious, do they still have teleblocking ability?

Fear the church, the reverents have 85 magic!!!!