Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

I'm more interested in how he "knows" someone bots, idc who is apparently botting rapist scum.

Yeah, that's why I wanted him to accuse someone, so we could see how he knows just by the screenshot. I figured it would probably come up in the e-war somewhere.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I'm more interested in how he "knows" someone bots, idc who is apparently botting rapist scum.

honestly, ive only seen 1 picture on this forum that was a little fishy idk who posted it but it was 20+ pages back where his level up screen said "you have gained 7 "something" levels" which i thought was wierd. Idk anyone who would wait for 7 levels before clicking on the flashing icon on the stats page. Im not accusing this person of botting though. For all I know he/she was afking the skill with a movie or something or powerleveling and didn't want to waste exp time.

I can tell a few people bot simply from the pictures they post

Syzygy going for 200M woodcutting EXP:

syzygy-1.png

A stack of level 3's, which I thought was pretty cool. Most (if not all) are probably bots, though.

level3stack.png

Most likely he meant him.

Berserk_Ardo.png

110612020948.png

first flip ever. took me about 20 minutes so ok money i guess. I only had 42m to work with so i did what i could. any recomendations on items to flip?

double post yaaaay!

110612003540.png

next prayer, con, and mining to 75 :0

Edited by PoorLepRecon
merged posts

Got this a while ago (yesterday really)... 96 Fletching at the moment... 6-7 hours to 97... So maybe tomorrow, maybe Monday.95fletching001tg.png

decided to go look at duel arena for a bit on my 1 pray 1 summ acc

went well, remembered uberlites ( i think) video on how to beat solers so thought id try it out :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9a9S_M7-6U

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

2vug86f.png

Nice milestone to get before I got F2P.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

decided to go look at duel arena for a bit on my 1 pray 1 summ acc

went well, remembered uberlites ( i think) video on how to beat solers so thought id try it out :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9a9S_M7-6U

I like how he calls you a scammer :P

Me and the wise old man go way back.... he was a foolish boy back then.

My crystal armour idea.

Never thought I would get agility past 70 tbh. But then I ended up being completely broke and agiltiy is free to train so.... 70-80 in two days or so. Now I feel like getting high enough to get the agile legs and body.

80agilityb.png

After I get high enough to get agile legs and top I'll probably force myself to do some RCing. It's another skill I never figured I'd get past 70, but damnit I want all 80+. It will be a small milestone on my slow journey to the Max Cape.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

bored of staking and managed to turn 1b into this in a weekish, now gonna leave (really) for a weekish to give myself a proper brake, just so depressing how far away I am from a blue again

poor.png

bank and prayer for a white XD

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

honestly, ive only seen 1 picture on this forum that was a little fishy idk who posted it but it was 20+ pages back where his level up screen said "you have gained 7 "something" levels" which i thought was wierd. Idk anyone who would wait for 7 levels before clicking on the flashing icon on the stats page. Im not accusing this person of botting though. For all I know he/she was afking the skill with a movie or something or powerleveling and didn't want to waste exp time.

110612174322.png

Clearly a bot.

Spaz4010.png

bored of staking and managed to turn 1b into this in a weekish, now gonna leave (really) for a weekish to give myself a proper brake, just so depressing how far away I am from a blue again

poor.png

bank and prayer for a white XD

i think i missed it, but what happened to your blue, and divine... again

bllllonz.png

110612174322.png

Clearly a bot.

I didn't click on my strength from 92 or 93 all the way to 98 =/

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

effigiesd.png

alogu.png

All my effigies since I started Crawlercrafting on 9th of June. Started pretty rough, with about 10.5k kills and 8 effigies, but the past 5 trips or so have given me 9 effigies. Worst average since I started was 1 in every 1200 crawlers, but now it's about 1 every 800.

At this pace, I could bank 99 RC in effigies at the end of this week. :P

And if anyone's interested, spreadsheets to calculate crawler kills and whatnot. Thanks to xpx for sending me it and Newbcake for tweaking it further. <3:

Spreadsheet

Feel free to copy and use it if you'd like. (Have to add in starting and ending exp manually. I could make it take it from RS highscores, but I cba).

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Tried out the Advanced Gnome Course using summer pies, and after an entire inventory of pies was used up:

firstinventoryofpiesatg.png

40/250 laps done. Highly doubt I'll get the legs tonight, but I'll try to get as close as I can.