Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Quitting my main / made a new account. Display name is Perceptory, feel free to add me. I used the 'Refer a Friend' but seeing as I've quit my main I won't be using the 10% EXP bonus.

I have a goal to get 1B cash on this account.

Oh yeah, check this out:

x9VPL.png

In-game pop ups.

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

Quitting my main / made a new account. Display name is Perceptory, feel free to add me. I used the 'Refer a Friend' but seeing as I've quit my main I won't be using the 10% EXP bonus.

Oh yeah, check this out:

x9VPL.png

In-game pop ups.

Where's the subtlety, Jagex?

Wait, we're talking about Jagex. "GIVE US MOAR MONEY, PLZ."

Popedevourer.png

Oh yeah, check this out:

x9VPL.png

In-game pop ups.

You hit "Sign me up!" right? Surely Jagex's in game plea for money is working.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

strangestatue.png

Anyone know when this appeared? Weird statue west of Cooking Guild, with no examine :|

There are also ruins just north of Falador and such... So idk :/ Maybe it's stuff being put in for RotM? Iunno...

Anyways got this yesterday:

90farming.png

Might head for 92 then give up farming, Maples and Papayas are a money sink, but I just about break even after I sell my herbs and such - even when I spend 3m on each crafting level.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

It feels really good to be back over 100M again.

137m.png

I think I should probably quit while I'm ahead and just enjoy that I could knock out a few buyables right now.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Double it in one stake and then you can quit while you're really ahead.

Your smile will widen. :shades:

I don't know if that's a good idea. I just lost a 4.5M and a 17M. My luck is fading fast. And this is lliterally everything I have. The rest of my bank is just random junk to fill it up for ZMI rcing.

We all know you're not gonna quit staking until you're cleaned and quit once more.

So just double it.

I don't recall quitting every time I get cleaned. I may have done it once (not that I remember though) but usually I just [bleep] and moan about it for a day or two, then make a few mil, stake, get cleaned, [bleep] and moan, and keep repeating the process for about a week until I stop staking for a while.

However, I'm back to hosting my dice game for now.

strangestatue.png

Anyone know when this appeared? Weird statue west of Cooking Guild, with no examine :|

There are also ruins just north of Falador and such... So idk :/ Maybe it's stuff being put in for RotM? Iunno...

90farming.png

Might head for 92 then give up farming, Maples and Papayas are a money sink, but I just about break even after I sell my herbs and such - even when I spend 3m on each crafting level.

Crafting method? Im at 91 and its getting to really bore me. (since I haven't touched it in years)

Popoto.~<3

[hide]

strangestatue.png

90farming.png

[/hide]

Crafting method? Im at 91 and its getting to really bore me. (since I haven't touched it in years)

I do blue or red dhide bodies... Semi decent xp/hr and generally very cheap crafting exp. Try blue bodies, 6.10gp/exp ATM.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Double it in one stake and then you can quit while you're really ahead.

Your smile will widen. :shades:

I don't know if that's a good idea. I just lost a 4.5M and a 17M. My luck is fading fast. And this is lliterally everything I have. The rest of my bank is just random junk to fill it up for ZMI rcing.

I did that with my bank, staked 350m, lost, now quit, feels good!

JJ_G.gif

2e6ao00.jpg

thru

Just gonna point out that thru is an informal, simplified spelling of the word through.

Drive-thru is one example of its usage.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

[spoiler=Large Image]1f9rh2.png

33eix7c.png

ofo5qx.png

Quick find code: 14-15-190-63089129 page 128

How much money do they exactly need for these detection systems? Is the membership fee from thousands upon thousands of bots not enough? They're actually losing money due to bots?

:-|

O_Luka.png

O_Luka.png

video

Funnier if you dont know any mandarin

(ya it's fake)

I didn't read the comment until after the video. Before it said something about spies I didn't recognize it was fake. It actually made me sad and conflicted morally.

K5Ivw0o.png

video

Funnier if you dont know any mandarin

(ya it's fake)

I didn't read the comment until after the video. Before it said something about spies I didn't recognize it was fake. It actually made me sad and conflicted morally.

The 64% unemployment being the lowest level ever didn't tip you off?