Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Good day.

110819164711.png

110819171639.png

Dem binds. :)

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

ghastie.png

/trekkingover

How did you get Zach and Rolayne to level 99? Not to mention that useless piece of [cabbage] Smiddi Ryak? D: D:

Zach is easy, you can level him the same way as the easy ones, especially after 59, and 79 makes it quite quick. Rolayne and Smiddi are a matter of patience though, one trek back and forth should level either or both :P.

templetrekking.png

I just got this + full lumberjack, now it's time to go back to slayer.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

CheapTraining.png

The rate he inflicts damage is almost equal to the rate the slug regenerates so he's gained 12 lvls (EDIT: now 15*) on the same slug and he's been at it for 40+ min. I really don't like this guy.

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

CheapTraining.png

The rate he inflicts damage is almost equal to the rate the slug regenerates so he's gained 12 lvls (EDIT: now 15*) on the same slug and he's been at it for 40+ min. I really don't like this guy.

Small hint for you, do mediums not hards.. until he gets level 79, pre 59 do easy.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Thanks for the advice, Toad. I maxed out three other guys and I assumed my same strategy would work for Zachory as well, but apparently not.

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

Staked my bank twice in a row and won both times. Did it a third time for [cabbage]s and lost 800M. I'm done with this game.

It's funny because I didn't care at all when I lost lol. Life goes on.

What pisses me off: Took me 11 years to amass 110m bank. some twit just got 800M from a pair of dice. This game is [bleep]ED since that stupid dicing crap came out. cant even make a earning off slayer anymore :(

Popoto.~<3

What pisses me off: Took me 11 years to amass 110m bank. some twit just got 800M from a pair of dice. This game is [bleep]ED since that stupid dicing crap came out. cant even make a earning off slayer anymore :(

One of the biggest reasons I rarely play now and am playing better games. :thumbdown:

Staked my bank twice in a row and won both times. Did it a third time for [cabbage]s and lost 800M. I'm done with this game.

Speaking of dice:

After farming torstols for 2 or 3 days I managed to turn my bank from 6M to 16M. I took that 16M and went to the G.E. with a dice bag. I started hosting a dice game (55 x 2) and using my own friends chat, not even one of the popular ones. In about 25 minutes this is my cash pile:

dicing.png

There are a few annoying things about hosting a dicing game though. There are a lot of noobs who will stand by you calling you a scammer cause they're mad that they lost money to you. Then there are the noobs who decline on the second trade screen and think you are stupid enough to think they accepted. When you tell them that they declined the trade, they start screaming at your for "scamming" them. :rolleyes:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Speaking of dice:

After farming torstols for 2 or 3 days I managed to turn my bank from 6M to 16M. I took that 16M and went to the G.E. with a dice bag. I started hosting a dice game (55 x 2) and using my own friends chat, not even one of the popular ones. In about 25 minutes this is my cash pile:

dicing.png

There are a few annoying things about hosting a dicing game though. There are a lot of noobs who will stand by you calling you a scammer cause they're mad that they lost money to you. Then there are the noobs who decline on the second trade screen and think you are stupid enough to think they accepted. When you tell them that they declined the trade, they start screaming at your for "scamming" them. :rolleyes:

That is cool.

What was the average bet people made with you? What was the largest bet?(% wise of your bankroll)

And did you run above expectation? 25 minutes is a short time, pretty possible to be winning more than 65% of the bets in that time.

Margus.png

I think I got pretty lucky, the highest bet was 10M (two people did 10M bets, both lost (I only let them bet 10M after I was up to 20m+ cash pile)). One guy bet 1M and lost, 2M and lost, 5M and lost, then 10M and lost. He then stood by me calling me a scammer and no one else would trade me for about 5 minutes so I hopped worlds. Most people bet like 100k-2M, but I had a lot of low levels who would bet 10-50k at a time. (I decided I wouldn't be like all the other people and have a minimum bet, that way I could ensure that anyone who wanted to dice got the chance to do so).

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

strangestatue.png

Anyone know when this appeared? Weird statue west of Cooking Guild, with no examine :|

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

One of the biggest reasons I rarely play now and am playing better games. :thumbdown:

This. The value of money is extremely low, and there's no incentive to make money. What would I do with it if I grinded something to make money? Spend it on resources to grind skills? Everything revolves around a grind, and so in the end it all seems pointless. That realization was what killed my interest in the game.

td2sig.jpg

strangestatue.png

Anyone know when this appeared? Weird statue west of Cooking Guild, with no examine :|

Is that an updated version of one of those four statues that point towards the fisher king realm?

I don't remember where they were all stationed, but they were rather random lol...

2dgucz6.png

This. The value of money is extremely low, and there's no incentive to make money. What would I do with it if I grinded something to make money? Spend it on resources to grind skills? Everything revolves around a grind, and so in the end it all seems pointless. That realization was what killed my interest in the game.

This. There is no incentive as a high level to go on and play (unless you have the urge to max out skills). A new GWD type thing needs to be released. High level combat areas with high risk/reward are a constant must. I hope someday SOON they realize this, because most updates lately are geared towards training skill faster.

I don't understand how THEY don't understand the need for high level repeatable content. People in this game like killing challenging things over and over. Look at corp beast. Full teams still go there because it's a great risk/reward piece of content. Meh. They gotta wake up.

nautica.png

nautica.png

This. There is no incentive as a high level to go on and play (unless you have the urge to max out skills). A new GWD type thing needs to be released. High level combat areas with high risk/reward are a constant must. I hope someday SOON they realize this, because most updates lately are geared towards training skill faster.

I don't understand how THEY don't understand the need for high level repeatable content. People in this game like killing challenging things over and over. Look at corp beast. Full teams still go there because it's a great risk/reward piece of content. Meh. They gotta wake up.

Not even a year after Nex was released and we already see "We need a new GWD boss".

Not even a year after Nex was released and we already see "We need a new GWD boss".

I never said we need a new GWD boss. I said we need a new GWD type place. A place which gives people reason to train their stats up. When GWD came out, so many people trained their asses off to get the good stats to last long there and reap the benifets.

Instead of giving people methods to train skills faster, they need to give people NEW reasons to train their skills. That is where they have failed. They have consistently given us quicker means to an end, yet the end is fruitless. Instead of giving us all the xp boosts, give us something where it is useful to use the high levels we can quickly get.

And no, 1 boss every year and a half is not enough for me.

nautica.png

nautica.png

Damn man, keep at it. I want to see you get that cape so badly. :thumbsup:

Today has been GREAT.

Started the day off with about 12M and farmed torstols for a good portion of the day. Cashed out my torstols and had 16M. I started hosting a dice game and made my way to 64M quite quickly (I posted the pic of 53M but continued dicing for a while). I took my 64M to the duel arena about 30 minutes ago (I know, I'm addicted to staking). I had some good luck this time though, I won 10 of 12 fights and was left with this:

16mto98minaday.png

12M -> 98M today. :thumbup: