Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Who likes my new signature? Took me 5 mins to make in MSpaint lol. My first homemade sig, I'm sure I'll improve if I make a new one every so often and learn from the one before. I believe this counts as an RS screenshot.

edit: If anyone's really good with photo editing software (or paint lul) could you please make the grass a little bit smoother or more importantly (imo) make the gray around De Lacey transparent? Would be much appreciated.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Who likes my new signature? Took me 5 mins to make in MSpaint lol. My first homemade sig, I'm sure I'll improve if I make a new one every so often and learn from the one before. I believe this counts as an RS screenshot.

edit: If anyone's really good with photo editing software (or paint lul) could you please make the grass a little bit smoother or more importantly (imo) make the gray around De Lacey transparent? Would be much appreciated.

If you want it transparent, you need all the original pictures. lol.

99 attack-34,104th to 99 attack.

spirittrack.png

A_Spirit_God.png

Lose a bit over 4M hosting dice game tonight.

Pay 1.5M to a guy who won a 750k bet. After accepting he calls me a scammer and a few people leave my fc (goodbye customers) so I hop worlds rather than getting into a big argument with this annoying person. Log in to world 2 to host. Try to advertise my fc, already muted....

mutedagain.png

:mellow:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Pay 1.5M to a guy who won a 750k bet. After accepting he calls me a scammer and a few people leave my fc (goodbye customers) so I hop worlds rather than getting into a big argument with this annoying person. Log in to world 2 to host. Try to advertise my fc, already muted....

mutedagain.png

I think we had a thread about this a couple of months ago.

crossed_body.png

-pic-

Oh yeah that's another fun thing about dicing.

Mods love to patrol and pretty much mute anyone who advertises a dicing clan/advertises themselves on the fact that there is possible item scamming.

Dicing has ruined Runescape in terms of economy. I wish they would fix this already.

Oh yeah that's another fun thing about dicing.

Mods love to patrol and pretty much mute anyone who advertises a dicing clan/advertises themselves on the fact that there is possible item scamming.

Dicing has ruined Runescape in terms of economy. I wish they would fix this already.

It's usually mods who are in competing dicing groups that mute them. You can easily see people dicing every day and nothing happens to them. And dicing does nothing to the economy lol. Where did you get that from?

jpegsigtest.jpg

[hide=]24quv6u.png[/hide]

Proud of this :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Do you already have one?

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

So I wasn't that pissed about the mute because it was late last night and I was about to go to sleep anyway. I figured it would be gone when I woke up (the first one was taken care of in a bit over an hour). Just logged back in about 8 hours later or so, still muted.

Not even mad though... More so disapointed in Jagex for picking so many awful palyer mods.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

[hide]screenshot309ae.png[/hide]

lol.

110822192325.png

110822192338.png

Shaking irl right now. <3: That hex slowed the floor down by like 10-12mins, lol.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Anyone remember when the forums looked like this? Print-screened it because of the number of people online I guess. :S

I remember that... I was a forum mod for the RSOF back then. That was right around the time I resigned based on the dates I see.

Call me Kat, or Kathy Corkat