Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Tried hosting my dice game again. Sat there typing my message every 30-45 seconds for half an hour. I had no customers in this time, and no one called me a scammer. Hopped worlds, tried to host in world 18 and guess what happened lol...

mutedagain3rdtime.png

3 mutes in roughly 4 days I think. Surely this can't be for spamming, I waited at least 30 seconds between messages yet there are plenty of others there who's message never even disappears unless they get a customer. Can't be for scamming either because I always pay out and I didn't even have any customers the whole time...

No, I will not stop hosting. I just find it odd that I see some of the same people there day after day who never get muted, and I manage to get 3 in 4 days...

First you have to win the Godfather's favour. You think you can just waltz in on his turf without retaliation?

crossed_body.png

Wasn't there some thread a while ago about someone claiming to be muted because he was hosting a dice game without paying "protection" money to a clan or something?

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Tried hosting my dice game again. Sat there typing my message every 30-45 seconds for half an hour. I had no customers in this time, and no one called me a scammer. Hopped worlds, tried to host in world 18 and guess what happened lol...

mutedagain3rdtime.png

3 mutes in roughly 4 days I think. Surely this can't be for spamming, I waited at least 30 seconds between messages yet there are plenty of others there who's message never even disappears unless they get a customer. Can't be for scamming either because I always pay out and I didn't even have any customers the whole time...

No, I will not stop hosting. I just find it odd that I see some of the same people there day after day who never get muted, and I manage to get 3 in 4 days...

First you have to win the Godfather's favour. You think you can just waltz in on his turf without retaliation?

I lol'd. :thumbup:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Wasn't there some thread a while ago about someone claiming to be muted because he was hosting a dice game without paying "protection" money to a clan or something?

Wouldnt surprise me. those [cabbage]heads think they own runescape now and it's "their" turf.

Popoto.~<3

Wouldnt surprise me. those [cabbage]heads think they own runescape now and it's "their" turf.

Yeah, there was. I've already experienced their [cabbage] a time or two now (first time muted, and possibly this most recent one too).

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

rarreeeeeeee.png

On my hunt for a SSH, I killed a level 7 hand and it drops a bracelet. I was surprised, as I heard these were rare. So I take it and continue on. A couple rooms later another hand appears, and again I kill it. It drops another bracelet. ARE THESE ACTUALLY RARE?!?!

[hide]

99 Strength 99 Fletching 99 Range 99 Hitpoints 99 Attack

99 Dungeoneering <3 99 Magic 99 Smithing 99 Herblore

99 Theving

Slayer Drops: 14 whips, 22 D boots, 27 Granite Mauls, 42 Effigies, 5 Dark Bows.

What would be cool is if Drakan and his minions kill all the sig heroes in the quest except Raptor who is wrecking. You and him team up and cave in some vampyre heads. He becomes a total bro in future quests and in a GM quest he receives a fatal injury and his last dying words to you are "Brofist, mang"

[/hide]

Are the gold bracelets ever worth binding, or are they just a rare drop? I remember getting one quite some time ago when I was very new to dungeoneering. I also got a SSH a week or two after dungeoneering came out, but I had no idea it was good so I never binded it haha (not that it matters, I have one now).

Are the gold bracelets ever worth binding, or are they just a rare drop? I remember getting one quite some time ago when I was very new to dungeoneering. I also got a SSH a week or two after dungeoneering came out, but I had no idea it was good so I never binded it haha (not that it matters, I have one now).

Not really, because strength always trumps attack on a 1:1 basis so primal gauntlets would be better if you had 120 and wanted max melee DPS. 17 attack isn't worth 12 strength.

td2sig.jpg

Dicing is a scam, well deserved mutes I think.

110625220901.png

I have tons more images of me paying out people. It can be one, but I'd say most aren't.

But giving people money that they win is a scam!! /sarcasm

I've recently (just about 20 minutes ago) decided to let anyone host in my fc if they want to. I add them and try my best to monitor them as much as possible. If I get a lot of complaints from customers about a host scamming, they will most likely be banned from the fc. If I get a lot of positive feedback from customers about them being legit, I will most likely rank them in the fc. No money required to become a ranked host that way (I'm not doing this to make money, because I get no money from people getting ranked. I'm in this to make a friendly, good natured, legit dicing fc that isn't total [bleep]s to other dicers like the big clans that sell ranks for hundreds of millions-billions). We will not threaten other dicers or be rude to them in any way at all. The only rules are that you actually pay out, and that you keep the base rules as 55x2, and 1 results in a reroll. Other than that, you can add whatever rules you want (item prizes for certain bets, 100x3, etc.). If anyone here usually just hosts out of their own fc, feel free to come into mine if you want.

We'll see how it goes.

I've recently (just about 20 minutes ago) decided to let anyone host in my fc if they want to. I add them and try my best to monitor them as much as possible. If I get a lot of complaints from customers about a host scamming, they will most likely be banned from the fc. If I get a lot of positive feedback from customers about them being legit, I will most likely rank them in the fc. No money required to become a ranked host that way (I'm not doing this to make money, because I get no money from people getting ranked. I'm in this to make a friendly, good natured, legit dicing fc that isn't total [bleep]s to other dicers like the big clans that sell ranks for hundreds of millions-billions). We will not threaten other dicers or be rude to them in any way at all. The only rules are that you actually pay out, and that you keep the base rules as 55x2, and 1 results in a reroll. Other than that, you can add whatever rules you want (item prizes for certain bets, 100x3, etc.). If anyone here usually just hosts out of their own fc, feel free to come into mine if you want.

We'll see how it goes.

godfather.jpg

He's gonna shut you down.

crossed_body.png

We'll see how it goes.

godfather.jpg

He's gonna shut you down.

Lol'd again. Keep it up, I enjoy your posts like this. :thumbup:

Was rushing sarcophagus in PP trying to get the sceptre of the gods. So, was in room 7, clicking the gold chest and the loading sign appeared.

At first I thought the game crashed, but it turned out I'd been ejected with a normal sceptre.

Re-entering, I head into room 1, loot the chest, and BAM!

scep1.png

scep2.png

2 Sceptres in 1 minute.

Obviously Jagex paying me back for all the game crashes I've been having ;\

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

copy pasting from my comment on win all day (yes I seem mad but its youtube who cares if you flame?)

Your dicing is a scam even when you are paying out, tricking kids out of their money with odds as bad as 55:45 or even 60:40, it is laughable how you manipulate children playing a game for all their hard earned cash, because you sucked so hard at staking, not only did you get cleaned, you had to resort to dicing and charging 3b per rank to get your bank back.

unspam:

torstols.png

torstols2.png

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]