Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

93farm.png

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

My_Eggs

eggsb.png

Hehehe, see what I did there?

Really though, these things are just a waste of space, every time I try to incubate one, I get a message saying I already have that pet, but I don't.... I've sent in a bug report a month or two ago, but I still get that message. Jagex needs to fix it. <_<

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

My_Eggs

eggsb.png

Really though, these things are just a waste of space, every time I try to incubate one, I get a message saying I already have that pet, but I don't.... I've sent in a bug report a month or two ago, but I still get that message. Jagex needs to fix it. <_<

The only way to have multiple god birds of any kind is to keep the ones that you have in your menagerie in your POH.

I don't know about dragons but I assume it works the same: If you have a Zamorak Hawk, you can't get a Guthix Raptor without putting the first pet in your menagerie.

If you don't have any god birds/dragons... I dunno what to tell you, it probably is a glitch... :???:

2dgucz6.png

My_Eggs

eggsb.png

The only way to have multiple god birds of any kind is to keep the ones that you have in your menagerie in your POH.

I don't know about dragons but I assume it works the same: If you have a Zamorak Hawk, you can't get a Guthix Raptor without putting the first pet in your menagerie.

If you don't have any god birds/dragons... I dunno what to tell you, it probably is a glitch... :???:

It's a glitch. I have no pets in my bank, and no pets in my house. Last time I quit RS I went into the wild and got killed with my pets in my pack (including a baby black dragon, a full grown chameleon, and a god bird or two I think). Now I can't even pick up a new chameleon egg.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

picture6ls.png

I got bored and fancied a sub 10 combat account with retribution. This is the result.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

picture6ls.png

I got bored and fancied a sub 10 combat account with retribution. This is the result.

Go see if you can kill looters with that!

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Exactly my plan. ;) I shall unspamwith smexy pics of my alog and stuff after a day of tds.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

kill.png

pking rcers is fun.

Why was a Abyss RC'er even wearing an Ancient Ceremonial Helm...

Because nobody ever pks rcers anymore so they got cocky. I have not seen anyone else do this.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Tried hosting my dice game again. Sat there typing my message every 30-45 seconds for half an hour. I had no customers in this time, and no one called me a scammer. Hopped worlds, tried to host in world 18 and guess what happened lol...

mutedagain3rdtime.png

3 mutes in roughly 4 days I think. Surely this can't be for spamming, I waited at least 30 seconds between messages yet there are plenty of others there who's message never even disappears unless they get a customer. Can't be for scamming either because I always pay out and I didn't even have any customers the whole time...

No, I will not stop hosting. I just find it odd that I see some of the same people there day after day who never get muted, and I manage to get 3 in 4 days...

Dicing is a scam, well deserved mutes I think.

0/10.

Troll harder.

Edit: Already unmuted, so obviously Jagex feels different than you do on it being deserved.

4 patches lol. wish they were torstols :(

ezyib.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.