Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

FFFUUUU-

So after hosting dice games yesterday I logged in today to host some more. I was instantly harrassed by some ranked members of a large dicing clan who kept calling me a scammer and telling people to go to their friends chat rather than mine. No one would dice with me all day. I was finally able to do a bit of dicing not to long ago (like an hour ago) and after winning a few mil, guess who shows up. Those [wagon] from the big dicing clan (I won't name any names as it is against the rules, but this is BS what happened next). They start threatening me about having p mods in their clan who will "take care of me". I tell them to stop harrassing me, and minutes later:

muted.png

Great.... No dicing for two days. Yes, I am mad. Guess I'll boss hunt for two days and make money that way. <_<

Jagex de-mods Jiblix for showing how the game really is (bots everywhere) and saying that Jagex doesn't deserve the Golden Gnome award or whatever award it is, but they let [bleep]s like the one who muted me for being competition to them be mods.

Edit: Meh, I'm going to be very immature about this mute and if anyone tries talking to me in game, I'll only respond with the quickchat sequence "gcg7" - "This is not a dating site."

Edit2: Mute was lifted about a bit over an hour after being issued. I am less mad than before, but still irritated that it will probably happen again when I start hosting my game again.

Why does this sound so familiar....Oh, wait..

http://forum.tip.it/topic/298976-terrorist-player-moderators-and-runescapes-mafia/

99 attack-34,104th to 99 attack.

spirittrack.png

A_Spirit_God.png

FFFUUUU-

So after hosting dice games yesterday I logged in today to host some more. I was instantly harrassed by some ranked members of a large dicing clan who kept calling me a scammer and telling people to go to their friends chat rather than mine. No one would dice with me all day. I was finally able to do a bit of dicing not to long ago (like an hour ago) and after winning a few mil, guess who shows up. Those [wagon] from the big dicing clan (I won't name any names as it is against the rules, but this is BS what happened next). They start threatening me about having p mods in their clan who will "take care of me". I tell them to stop harrassing me, and minutes later:

muted.png

Great.... No dicing for two days. Yes, I am mad. Guess I'll boss hunt for two days and make money that way. <_<

Jagex de-mods Jiblix for showing how the game really is (bots everywhere) and saying that Jagex doesn't deserve the Golden Gnome award or whatever award it is, but they let [bleep]s like the one who muted me for being competition to them be mods.

Edit: Meh, I'm going to be very immature about this mute and if anyone tries talking to me in game, I'll only respond with the quickchat sequence "gcg7" - "This is not a dating site."

Edit2: Mute was lifted about a bit over an hour after being issued. I am less mad than before, but still irritated that it will probably happen again when I start hosting my game again.

Why does this sound so familiar....Oh, wait..

http://forum.tip.it/topic/298976-terrorist-player-moderators-and-runescapes-mafia/

Yeah, those big dicing clans are awful. I wish I knew which pmod it was that did it to me because right after I was able to talk again I started telling some people at the G.E. that I had been dicing with before what happened. There happened to be another pmod standing around and she was shocked to hear that it happened. She asked if I knew who it was, I told her I didn't but directed her to the fc that the guys who were threatening me were from. She said she'd do what she could to get that pmod taken care of. It's nice to see that not everyone in the game is awful to eachother. I hope she is able to do something about it (the damn fc needs to be shut down for abusing the powers of pmods, and the pmod needs to be permanently banned for abusing his own powers) not like that will happen though.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Welcome to Dicing. My cousin was muted 5+ times hosting on world 1. Each mute lasting an hour or less. This was before the big clans took over dicing, so I could only imagine how it is now. And how these mods keep there crown is beyond me.

Well so far I've managed to turn my 15M cash pile into 41M since I've been unmuted. Still not muted again, so that's a plus. No one from the clan has harrassed me either. I actually managed to get about 6 or 7 people all spamming to trade with me and betting 100k-2m a piece. Ugh, I buy bandos chestplate, tassets, fury, and d claws figuring that I'll have to go boss hunt for cash, then the clan stops harrassing me lol. Guess I'll just sell it back (or maybe keep it until after the bonus exp weekend, I figure armor prices and what not usually go back up after those right?)

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Welcome to Dicing. My cousin was muted 5+ times hosting on world 1. Each mute lasting an hour or less. This was before the big clans took over dicing, so I could only imagine how it is now. And how these mods keep there crown is beyond me.

Well so far I've managed to turn my 15M cash pile into 41M since I've been unmuted. Still not muted again, so that's a plus. No one from the clan has harrassed me either. I actually managed to get about 6 or 7 people all spamming to trade with me and betting 100k-2m a piece. Ugh, I buy bandos chestplate, tassets, fury, and d claws figuring that I'll have to go boss hunt for cash, then the clan stops harrassing me lol. Guess I'll just sell it back (or maybe keep it until after the bonus exp weekend, I figure armor prices and what not usually go back up after those right?)

Join the club...

Got muted 3 times for hosting dice games, always for 2 days, not appealable and the mute got lifted after a couple of hours.

On the prices: Yes, after bxpw prices tend to rise.

But after summer prices of armour tend to fall, people go back to school and sell their armour to buy rares etc. Because they think by next summer their armour will decrease in value and rares only go up in the long term.

Nox that's 525 k /hour

That's terrible money man :(

Yeah 500k/h isn't exactly what i would call great, not even good. But if you combine this with Ape Atol chinning it's probably still on the top 3 for fastest Ranged Exp/h without any loss.

Join the club...

Got muted 3 times for hosting dice games, always for 2 days, not appealable and the mute got lifted after a couple of hours.

On the prices: Yes, after bxpw prices tend to rise.

But after summer prices of armour tend to fall, people go back to school and sell their armour to buy rares etc. Because they think by next summer their armour will decrease in value and rares only go up in the long term.

Dicers get a lot of mutes because the majority of them are scammers. I personally know a guy who made about 1.3b in a matter of 3 weeks dice scamming.

Dicers get a lot of mutes because the majority of them are scammers. I personally know a guy who made about 1.3b in a matter of 3 weeks dice scamming.

And there are a number of Pmods who do consider it a scam, though fewer now than in the past. You'll even see that in Jiblix's video - One scene has him focus more on dice adbots than RWT adbots.

99herb.png

#19 and the last of my buyables (farming is more just waiting)

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

FFFUUUU-

muted.png

This is the problem. Player Moderators who are corrupt. It disgusts me.

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

99herb.png

#19 and the last of my buyables (farming is more just waiting)

I BET THOSE 5000 SNAPE GRASS HELPED.

:thumbup:

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Also, please support this:

2rnbek0.png

I lold. For the last weekend me and a few mates arranged asleep over, we just used up the Multiplier as soon as we could, think it was 40 hours playtime each overall.

The one before that I wasin hospital with my netbook, spent an hour at bandits before I had an operation. xD

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

2rnbek0.png

Did one even get announced?

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

99agility.png

Got this earlier... I was really planning on celebrating this one with a few friends, but it ended up ninja levelling on me. I'm rather frustrated about it, but all nighters tend to mess with my mind. Anyways, I got it! :)

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)