Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

nice hat!! ;P

grats

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I think this is called "Just Desserts"?

[hide=Profanity]110323170512.png[/hide]

A few kills later..

110323171901.png

1. He started it, I can spot noobs like that a mile away. He was mean for no reason, I'm willing to bet that you could outkill him and you're better than him in stats, number of friends, and personality.

2. Gratz on claws!

3. What's that "Adventurer's log center" and how do you get to it?

I'll unspam 93 farming tomorrow.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

41mattack.png

41M attack exp. About 400k from 20M strength exp.

Not sure what to do right now... Just got unmuted a little bit ago but after hosting dice games for a little while I'm down a few more mil. I'd go boss hunting right now but my computer has been terribly laggy today and I don't feel like losing my gear.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

[hide=dat language]

rchat.png[/hide]

for a limited time only, you can buy the exact same blue rc hat we had before, only uglier, and you cant switch the goggles. only 14k more tokens! what a steal!

seriously jagex, what the [bleep].

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

120 dung + quitting pics

120tif.png

mainfe.png

quitvd.png

(15:08:17) <[CI]RuneScript> *** [ TRACKER ]: Dungeon(100->120) +89,907,246 | Graphs http://runetracker.org/track-amygdala

How did you get 90m dg exp in 3 months when you're not in any dg clan/ I've never seen you dung before.

And even as a pure or a Skiller, thats impossible. Im 133 CB and just getting to 60 is slow.

Popoto.~<3

gentlemen, surely your not suggesting he botted? we all know you cant bot dungeon, jagex say so them selfs

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

It's not impossible at all,

Tim; Your lack of experience doesn't give you the right away to list it as impossible or not

Awolo; Who's to say he doesn't play with highly efficient friends? It's likely you haven't seen him in any big clan due to his 1 defence. All of the big Dg clans would've shot him down.

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

It's not impossible at all,

Tim; Your lack of experience doesn't give you the right away to list it as impossible or not

Duracell_Batteries_set.jpg

Here are some fresh batteries for your sarcasm detector! :smile:

Sarcasm isn't exactly easy to convey through text....

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Since you were not the poster of aforementioned statement of possibility, you can't give an accurate description of emotions and feelings attempting to be conveyed.

Unspam:

unspam.jpg

My new outfit

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

Since you were not the poster of aforementioned statement of possibility, you can't give an accurate description of emotions and feelings attempting to be conveyed.

Unspam:

unspam.jpg

My new outfit

Well, I guess I'm glad that I'm not getting those robes after all.

Once more the dreams enshrined in the concept art fail to be converted into my true wish :(

wut

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

gentlemen, surely your not suggesting he botted? we all know you cant bot dungeon, jagex say so them selfs

In order to bot 90m dungeoneering experience you would have to run your account 20 hours each day at 50k xp/h.

Although yes it is possible to bot 90m experience in 3 months, it would be very tricky to keep your script running with little down time.

Of course that is assuming 50k experience an hour, but you wouldn't reach those rates until 110-115 dungeoneering.

Stellactic.gif

My new hat:

newhat.png

500 kills. All from either staking or just doing friendly duels with random people (I see people trying to sell kills there all the time lol). I find it much easier to just claw spec people out for free. Not sure if I'm going to keep going for a higher tier or if I'll just let it happen naturally over time from staking.