Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

floatinglogs.png

Floating Logs :mellow:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Well, you can easily earn 1m+ a day with farming. And that's only toadflax. No idea about torstols with juju.

Torstols with jujus and only 4 patches was able to make me 3-5M a day. If I'd had 5 patches and was more focused on it (a lot of times they'd be fully grown and I'd be off doing something else and forget about them) I probably could have made 5-8M a day.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

How do you get farming juju potions?

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

How do you get farming juju potions?

You gotta do the Herblore Habitat. You need to farm Ugune herbs and mix them into a juju vial then put a marble vine (also aquired from Herblore Habitat) into the vial to make a juju farming potion.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

How many can you make per hour?

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

You can make juju farming potions just like they were any other potion...

If you were talking about the herbs, in that case it's hard to tell you how many can you get per hour, because the seeds come sometimes when you hunt a certain kind of jadinko, you should try reading a guide about the whole mini game in order to get a better idea of the whole thing.

There's a good one in AoW I think

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

I have a spreadsheet where I log my harvests, death rates, and seeds back.. only a 370 torstol seed sample size, but it closely mirrors my 2k snap log in all statisticsexcept seeds back...

at 99 farm I average:

44.72 herbs/run

1 death 57% of my runs

1 seed back 35% of my runs (my snap rate is 51%)

Sooo.. buying and selling at mid averages 272k profit a run. Can reach 350-375k a run if you have 200m or so to stock up a few hundred seeds when they are under 350k a pop. With runs taking 4-4.5 minutes, its a nice 3-4m/hr at today's prices.

If anyone is interested, snaps at 99 farming currently average 250k/run based on my log.

:ugeek:

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

Quitting my main / made a new account. Display name is Perceptory, feel free to add me. I used the 'Refer a Friend' but seeing as I've quit my main I won't be using the 10% EXP bonus.

I have a goal to get 1B cash on this account.

Oh yeah, check this out:

x9VPL.png

In-game pop ups.

FACEPALM.gif

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Quitting my main / made a new account. Display name is Perceptory, feel free to add me. I used the 'Refer a Friend' but seeing as I've quit my main I won't be using the 10% EXP bonus.

Oh yeah, check this out:

x9VPL.png

In-game pop ups.

Oh my god....

Are you freaking serious?....

And they call themselves 'world's biggest free MMO...'

I would prefer even to fail with honor than to win by cheating - Sophocles

php1CLVGLAM.jpg

Oh yeah, check this out:

x9VPL.png

In-game pop ups.

Oh my god....

They've had those ingame pop-ups for a few months now. I found out when I went on an old account and leveled a few skills. Somes up for the first few skills that hit level 10.

99 attack-34,104th to 99 attack.

spirittrack.png

A_Spirit_God.png

Oh yeah, check this out:

x9VPL.png

In-game pop ups.

Oh my god....

They've had those ingame pop-ups for a few months now. I found out when I went on an old account and leveled a few skills. Somes up for the first few skills that hit level 10.

They took out things like agility shortcuts and [cabbage] from F2P to stop the "push" to get members, and then do this?

09144a99bb.png

FFFUUUU-

So after hosting dice games yesterday I logged in today to host some more. I was instantly harrassed by some ranked members of a large dicing clan who kept calling me a scammer and telling people to go to their friends chat rather than mine. No one would dice with me all day. I was finally able to do a bit of dicing not to long ago (like an hour ago) and after winning a few mil, guess who shows up. Those [wagon] from the big dicing clan (I won't name any names as it is against the rules, but this is BS what happened next). They start threatening me about having p mods in their clan who will "take care of me". I tell them to stop harrassing me, and minutes later:

muted.png

Great.... No dicing for two days. Yes, I am mad. Guess I'll boss hunt for two days and make money that way. <_<

Jagex de-mods Jiblix for showing how the game really is (bots everywhere) and saying that Jagex doesn't deserve the Golden Gnome award or whatever award it is, but they let [bleep]s like the one who muted me for being competition to them be mods.

Edit: Meh, I'm going to be very immature about this mute and if anyone tries talking to me in game, I'll only respond with the quickchat sequence "gcg7" - "This is not a dating site."

Edit2: Mute was lifted about a bit over an hour after being issued. I am less mad than before, but still irritated that it will probably happen again when I start hosting my game again.

Jagex de-mods Jiblix for showing how the game really is (bots everywhere) and saying that Jagex doesn't deserve the Golden Gnome award or whatever award it is, but they let [bleep]s like the one who muted me for being competition to them be mods.

Just sums it all up really..

Itiessi.png

Returned to Runescape June 2011 after a 3 year break :)