Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Rawr, i'm going to say this once:

HIS ACCOUNT WAS MADE IN 2007!

Stop accusing him of things that don't make since, and sorry to see you got crashed by tiffers. :o

41 posts, who the hell is this guy.

1191 posts, who the hell is this guy?

That guys account was made back in 07, some people post less, or post in non-post count forums, post count means nothing, or i'll start judging all you guys by your inferior post counts.

You can't expect tipitters to be any different from the rest of the rabble in rs nowdays, wanting everything now and for themselves, and not caring who else it hurts/inconveniences.

What are you trying to say?

If this kid posted anywhere, he might have been known, and not crashed. It wouldn't have mattered, if you noticed in the CC his partner says "This is my last"

My point is, you all sat there and judged the guy because of his low post count, you have a comparitively low post count to me, should i sit here judging you on it? No.

Post count here doesen't matter when getting crashed, those guys probably would have crashed anybody, known or unknown.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

After 15 days of corporeal, finally came a sigil <3:

Arcane.png

Why did you bring 12M To Corporeal? I usually take out "ALL" myself, and i am guessing you did that too...but stupid you aren't supposed to carry the cash with you wherever you go!

Just joking, good job. Not impressed, because you deserv that sigil alone....

490818203.png

490818661.png

Wouldn't post this.... but wow... look at the Ping!

This is the working wireless internet I'm using now, I'm upstairs so it might cut down speed a bit, might retest:

490819946.png

Didn't screenie anything rs atm though =/

Rawr, i'm going to say this once:

HIS ACCOUNT WAS MADE IN 2007!

Stop accusing him of things that don't make since, and sorry to see you got crashed by tiffers. :o

41 posts, who the hell is this guy.

1191 posts, who the hell is this guy?

That guys account was made back in 07, some people post less, or post in non-post count forums, post count means nothing, or i'll start judging all you guys by your inferior post counts.

You can't expect tipitters to be any different from the rest of the rabble in rs nowdays, wanting everything now and for themselves, and not caring who else it hurts/inconveniences.

What are you trying to say?

If this kid posted anywhere, he might have been known, and not crashed. It wouldn't have mattered, if you noticed in the CC his partner says "This is my last"

My point is, you all sat there and judged the guy because of his low post count, you have a comparitively low post count to me, should i sit here judging you on it? No.

Post count here doesen't matter when getting crashed, those guys probably would have crashed anybody, known or unknown.

I'd bet money people from TipIt wouldn't crash me in MHing, because I'm well known. The guys who crashed are decent guys, and they wouldn't just crash someone that was decently known. If that guy wants to [bleep] about being crashed when no one knows who the hell he is, go somewhere else. Hundreds of people get crashed a day, go defend someone who matters.

Edit: Aww fail

490821425.png

revhunt.png

Today, me and a few friends went rev hunting for the lulz. At the mage arena we encountered a group of rev hunters around our level. One thing led to another and soon we were trash-talking eachother on our rev-hunting skills. Very mature, right? So as we were in the heated online battle, a group of knights and an ork showed up and crashed us. While the knights were throwing high damage at us, both teams were fighting to see who could kill the most revs. I managed to take out my knight quickly and then pjed another kid's knight, making him incredibly pissed off. My bro was struggling with his knight until his got pjed by a guy from the other team. And the kid on the top of the screenie somehow managed to survive his encounter thanks to my teammate with the zammy coif (to the left of the knight) who pjed the knight shortly after the screenie was taken. He saved the kid's [wagon] and got the kill. Meanwhile my other teammate (bottom right ranger) didn't have any revs to fight, so he continued trash talking. All in all it was quite a fun battle to watch, although we all drastically dropped several maturity levels and didn't gain anything out of it.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

revhunt.png

Today, me and a few friends went rev hunting for the lulz. At the mage arena we encountered a group of rev hunters around our level. One thing led to another and soon we were trash-talking eachother on our rev-hunting skills. Very mature, right? So as we were in the heated online battle, a group of knights and an ork showed up and crashed us. While the knights were throwing high damage at us, both teams were fighting to see who could kill the most revs. I managed to take out my knight quickly and then pjed another kid's knight, making him incredibly pissed off. My bro was struggling with his knight until his got pjed by a guy from the other team. And the kid on the top of the screenie somehow managed to survive his encounter thanks to my teammate with the zammy coif (to the left of the knight) who pjed the knight shortly after the screenie was taken. He saved the kid's [wagon] and got the kill. Meanwhile my other teammate (bottom right ranger) didn't have any revs to fight, so he continued trash talking. All in all it was quite a fun battle to watch, although we all drastically dropped several maturity levels and didn't gain anything out of it.

Do they drop anything good, i've never hunted revs before.

And musky, it shouldn't matter if somebody is well known or not, people are still people wether you know them or not, crashing is still crashing wether you know the person you crash or not.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

LOL Musky, I live near you #-o

490837327.png

I'm gonna find you.

And steal your internet.

Unspam: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TRIP WAS ALMOST OVER#####

090607191935.png

Didn't die this time, woo. Also got uncut saphire, and nature runes wtf.

Edit: To Dan, people get crashed all the time as I said, why should we wait while 2 noobs with low range take 5 minutes for a kill?

Recent fun...

090607202459.png

090607202553.png

----

And apparently, I live near both of you :o

490840935.png

Jusaplaya.png

"We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way."

-Gen. George S. Patton

Wooo, just finished making all of these in one day. I'm tired.

21kastrals-1day.png

That's 97 mage banked by the way. Now I just have to wait for the amulets to buy. :)

Thewizard713.png

[99 Cooking][99 Magic][99 Fletching][99 Range]

DK drops: Berserker:15/Axe:30/ Warrior:14/Archers:15/ Seers:10/ Mud:6/ Total:90

GWD Drops: (Bandos: 1x Hilt, 1x BCP, 2x boots)

9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 10

snaps.png

Yes those are Snaps. :thumbup:

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07

97farming.png

closer right ::'

Impressive job Flamer, only 2 more left till the big 99 :thumbsup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]