Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

After 3 weeks of merchanting I achieved this from just 29m to 125m, and decided to buy Santas as they cannot drop much further and will soon skyrocket in price making it possible to buy myself a white party hat soon :D

2178329807_ca16aac547_o.png

Click the link below to find out how to make millions on the GX...full indepth analysis

http://runescape.salmoneus.net/forums/i ... &p=2095612

After 3 weeks of merchanting I achieved this from just 29m to 125m, and decided to buy Santas as they cannot drop much further and will soon skyrocket in price making it possible to buy myself a white party hat soon :D

If Santas go back up it wont be by much. :\ If they go up at all, phats might but I doubt santas will. -.-

Bonus_Track.png

Oooo :shock:

Wow some amazing work. You should create yourself a guide to merchanting in the exchange.

Biohazard.jpg

Got 100qp totals and did plague city today.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

I already have a preliminary outline in my signature here, that links to another post on Sals Realm and in there you can find a link to a GX merchant guide...I find it so easy sometimes lol

Click the link below to find out how to make millions on the GX...full indepth analysis

http://runescape.salmoneus.net/forums/i ... &p=2095612

Best preview ever for a runescape music video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQEJIBvTJYo

I made it

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

8btm4iu.png

I saved this picture as 'idiot' \'

EDIT - To the pic above, you should see the Recent Updates forum on RSOF lol.. Its full of "Official 100% Summoning Release!!!!!11" topics :shock:

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

Pq42JCPS.jpg

wonder if a mortal peasant would have been ok...or did it have to be one of each :-k

Had fun yesterday, but didn't get a screenshot #-o

I was doing Cold War quest ..the part in Lumby by the sheep ...I was in my penguin suit when a guy came up and started talking to me

guy: why do you look like a penguin?

me: because I am a penguin

guy: well how did you get to be a penguin?

me: my parents were penguins, I was born this way.

Can you keep a secret??

guy: ummmm...ok

me: I'm running around RS hiding penguin eggs for summoning because it is being released soon ....but don't tell anyone, an don't watch where I hide the eggs...okay?

guy: really????? cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I should of just logged off and waited for the post on the RSOF ...Summoning penguin spotted in Lumbridge ..... but I told him the truth ....I didn't want to get banned for impersonating an npc :shame:

mak_1027.png

8btm4iu.png

I saved this picture as 'idiot' \'

EDIT - To the pic above, you should see the Recent Updates forum on RSOF lol.. Its full of "Official 100% Summoning Release!!!!!11" topics :shock:

i hope hes alright.

VIX VIX VIX