Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

[hide=Quotes]
yewlongswu9.png

All for 2gp per alch. KTHXBAI Grand Exchange!

you lose 2gp an alch, i lose 0gp an alch (gota love GE)

Pq421w8J.jpg

and rite now i have about 2k bs XD

[/hide]

Yea, but notice that I bought BOWSTRINGS and still got that for 2gp per alch. You bought flax and got it for 0gp per alch. :)

The flax in the pic was when I did what you did, but bought about 4k flax. Then I saw that prices dropped enough to buy the bowstrings instead of the flax the next day, so I bought all that BS.

the whole point of alching in large ammounts is to gain exp am i wrong?

in my way i have the lowest form of each item there is giving me maximum exp per alch?

i get maximum crafting, fletching and mage. i do not have the pacients nor time to woodcut 10k yew logs or to run for 10k nats nor do i have the time to pick 10k flax and string it.

you chose the easy way and bought half pre-maid items.. so not only did you lose 2gp and alch but you lost almost half the exp you could have gained...

Sumondskull6.png

lets un-spammify this thread with my first GIF image

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/H ... ttack2.gif

half way to 99 attack ^.^

edit: also forgot im level 112 combat now :)

even better.

Ooo, Congratz.

Why is lvl 92 "Half way to 99"

There is something so uncontrollably cool about that .gif :ohnoes:

[hide]

Thanks for the stereotyping...I'm 125 combat, and slay basically nonstop. First of all, I know a lot of slayers, and most of them (not all, but most) got their levels by slayer, not by pest control. Polite you say...I'm not sure how you acted in game, but in this post you basically blew up about it, and you don't even know the reasons.

Some possible reasons:

1. They're having a bad day and need to be left alone (it happens sometimes)

2. The other worlds were full--I'm normally a nice guy, and hop if it's already crowded, but I have a rule if i go through 5 worlds and still can't find anywhere, then I just stay in that world as long as it's not unbearably overcrowded.

3. In that picture, according to your minimap, you're in an empty world. In most cases, having more than 1 person in the world is just fine, so they could log in, see that it's mostly empty, and start training there.

4. As for stealing your monsters, in all my time slaying, i've never seen anyone go "ok you get that half, I get this half, this way we won't get in each other's way. When slaying, most people stick to themselves, and try to finish the task as fast and as painlessly as possible. He could be completely oblivious that it's ticking you off. Monster stealing is just a part of combat, and it isn't even that big of a deal, it costs you 2 whole seconds.

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest

Hmm I didnt 'blow up' I just dont like combat because its full of combat nubs who dont know how to share. Thus I havnt trained in 2-3 years and now I remember why I havnt.. Its full of combat nubs who cant share lol.

1. Huh? Thats me.. Or rather I dont mind being around others but not have someone suddenly jump out of nowhere and attack what I am already fighting. Otherwise what your saying isnt an excuse anyway. Log out, dont put force your 'bad day' onto someone else.

2. Then dont fight it. I will hop all day untill I find a free world, a different spot or I switch task. Why? Cos your a arrogent sod if you just jump onto someone else. What is the person already there who is being bettered by someone else with higher combat meant to do? Its bullying. To make things clear when I say 'your' I am not refering to you directly just giving my comments.

3. The screenshot was somewhere special I train when I dont wish to use range (Although I could use one here) and wish to melee fire giants. The very reason I come here is I rarely bump into anyone and its possible to share if someone does come. I could also use other locations.. but I prefer this place..

4. Monster stealing is flat out arrogent and rude. Its a jumped up attitude that you think your better than the guy with 80-110 combat. You think because you can hit higher and faster you got the right to just 'steal' someones creature who cant possibly keep up with you. The kalphites are perfect example. I could spend whoever long it takes for them to become non hostile and then suddenly someone hops in next to me, sets up cannon, and attacks the creature im already fighting? That is bull.

Hunter is alot the same and I knew how to defend myself and the skill itself was limeted making more sense. Slayer is full of jumped up children who think they own everything. Most slayers are worse than pc prodcuts tbh. And yes alot of others share who are genually lower in combat and some who are even 120+, we dont verbally express it but we keep out of eachovers way. Alot like mining when your in the miners guild people keep out of eachovers way because it is the polite thing to do. People shouldnt just suddenly hop into a world and start attacking whatever the hell someone else is. Its flat out awfull behavior and I dont care what you say about it. I would NEVER do this, I would rather switch tasks than do this. If i was skilling I would switch skill rather than BULLY someone. Because that is what it is, even if your with friends or your friends have the same attitude it is still BULLYING.

I suggest you do not reply to this as its pointless. We just have different opinions on how one should act obviously.. I act ingame as I would in real life. People still have feelings ingame. Its like eating in a restaurant. If someone suddenly appeared and started eating my food I would brake the guys jaw and the guy wouldnt dare do it because he knew I would! Online he knows he can get away with it but its still rude and a form of bullying. =/

Both of you bring up good points. I, like bazz, feel that it is rude for someone to "world steal" or "monster steal". Winner, you said it's a 2 second difference, but at a place like ardy hellhounds, it's a lot longer...I also see winners point that after a couple world hops, it just gets annoying. I guess there is no real answer here, other than some people will get annoyed by it, others won't...

This is why I choose not to train it usually besides new updates and quests etc. The only reason I am training it now is for 80+ all levels and because of summoning that is soon to be released. I wish a higher combat because I believe it might help me. Although I guess its possible for me to train without slayer I have never done this.. and as I said I wish for 80+ all stats as one of my goals I have been working on.

*Grins and bares* :wink: Wouldnt be a flame war if people didnt wish to flame at every instant. My opinion was valid and I believe in it so theres no point discussing further.[/hide]

^^Thats my reply to Winner5555 and others. Its a long post I didnt want to spam this place.. Here is a screenshot of me having fun at drags lol! They so hospitable unlike so many players. \' Jk.. This happened accidently while I was running around killing the big boys. Its every single small critter lined up, all of them lol.

draggies.jpg

I got an 160-180 kaphite assignment actually but im going to skip it because its a rather large assignment and after hopping 5+ times you can guarantee some 120+ will just appear and attack what im doing.. Not fun! <.< I tried doing the small ones but I have the same problem there too.

Totally random, but i saw him today while farming

Ranked #3 in slayer......was #1 for a while

barak.jpg

(840th To 99 Farm. Achieved on February 13th, 2008.) (2942th To 99 Crafting. Achieved on September 9th, 2008.)

(23671th To 99 Magic. Achieved on January 17th, 2009.) (46913th to 99 Hit Points. Achieved on March 20th, 2009.)

(30680th to 99 Range. Achieved on March 21st, 2009.) (66351th to 99 Attack. Achieved on July 8th, 2009.)

(2856th to 99 Herblore. Achieved on August 21st, 2009.) (45985th to 99 Woodcutting. Achieved on November 15th, 2009.)

(6119th to 99 Smithing. Achieved on December 24th, 2009.) (98100th to 99 Cooking. Achieved on January 1st, 2010.)

(63214th to 99 Defence. Achieved on January 30th, 2010.) (122697th to 99 Strength. Achieved on February 11th, 2010.)

(15249th to 99 Prayer. Achieved on March 21st, 2010.) (34209th to 99 Fishing. Achieved on July 7th, 2010.)

(9259th to 99 Summoning. Achieved on July 29th, 2010.) (51712th to 99 Firemaking. Achieved on September 6th, 2010.)

(109036th to 99 Fletching. Achieved on September 28th, 2010.) (15821th to 99 Slayer. Achieved on February 3rd, 2011.)

(11652th to 99 Construction. Achieved on June 18th, 2011.)

08janv11154152hv6.png

bought a pumpkin by accident in grand exchange. I was looking at price of it, and I clicked to see what was the lowest price... I wanted to click on the arrow, but because of habit I clicked on accept button. I hate me rofl. What i'm supoosed to do with it? xD

Guess i'll have to keep it untill october 08 :uhh:

oie_080707215636np9.png

40208janv11154152hv6.png

bought a pumpkin by accident in grand exchange. I was looking at price of it, and I clicked to see what was the lowest price... I wanted to click on the arrow, but because of habit I clicked on accept button. I hate me rofl. What i'm supoosed to do with it? xD

quick idea:

sell it?

if the you cause everyone is selling rares atm:

eat it :lol:

edit:

my bank and stats:

bobandskills.jpg

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

08janv11154152hv6.png

What's with the en mass defenders? Just keep the highest one you've got and then go kill cyclopes until you get two rune ones, then keep just the rune and addy one(s). Saves on bankspace and is just as safe.

Sig.jpg