Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

i'll let the picture talk...

[im]http://i30.tinypic.com/2n6xj47.png[/img]

whats a sopt?

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

[hide=Picture]

2n6xj47.png

[/hide]

1. You wrote spot wrong when it's such a easy word.

2. You're wearing a slayer mask when the Tok-xil monster's cant be assigned as a slayer task.

Other than that i dunno

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

Attempt of hacking my account

4529496e64b3c6642878aff9cc2d12b7bf15192.png

Who was it?

Have no idea. I don't do account sharing, have done it but i am totally against it today. My guess on who the sad person is though would be someone who was once a friend of mine in Runescape or someone who have a problem with me somehow.

When you hack someone, you want:

1) Ruin their progress

2) Steal

If number 1, then it means you know the person or have a problem with them. Afterall there is millions of accounts in Runescape. If someone capable of hacking other players account decided to randomly select victims it would be very rare.

Damaged done to my account?

Nothing, i had a bank pin and the hacker tried to cancel it but i managed to recover account in good time. Thanks to all those who helped me out in gathering information, Remis being one.

What a sad life the person responsible for this have.

Attempt of hacking my account

4529496e64b3c6642878aff9cc2d12b7bf15192.png

Who was it?

Have no idea. I don't do account sharing, have done it but i am totally against it today. My guess on who the sad person is though would be someone who was once a friend of mine in Runescape or someone who have a problem with me somehow.

When you hack someone, you want:

1) Ruin their progress

2) Steal

If number 1, then it means you know the person or have a problem with them. Afterall there is millions of accounts in Runescape. If someone capable of hacking other players account decided to randomly select victims it would be very rare.

Damaged done to my account?

Nothing, i had a bank pin and the hacker tried to cancel it but i managed to recover account in good time. Thanks to all those who helped me out in gathering information, Remis being one.

What a sad life the person responsible for this have.

Most hackers will try to sabotage your account "just for teh lulz." Ala TDK "Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. Some men cannot be bought, bullied, or bargained with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

td2sig.jpg

96Magic.png

Whats the best place to kill Black Demons for melee brawlers? I'd like it to be kind safe. Whats the xp I wll get from 1 pair of melee brawlers?

I would say at the black demons under edge. Wear black dhide/karils with prayer-boosting armour. You can't go there on a bh world unfortunately. :x

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

96Magic.png

Whats the best place to kill Black Demons for melee brawlers? I'd like it to be kind safe. Whats the xp I wll get from 1 pair of melee brawlers?

I would say at the black demons under edge. Wear black dhide/karils with prayer-boosting armour. You can't go there on a bh world unfortunately. :x

That's where I am right now. I'm super cautious because I have my whip. I'm attacking black demons right away so I can't get attacked. I have initiate with climbing boots and explorer ring for prayer boost. I also have the gloves/whip/neitiznot and str ammy.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

That's where I am right now. I'm super cautious because I have my whip. I'm attacking black demons right away so I can't get attacked. I have initiate with climbing boots and explorer ring for prayer boost. I also have the gloves/whip/neitiznot and str ammy.

PvP combat takes priority -- you can get pjed at any time even if you're fighting a monster.

090822120722.png

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Also w31 cammy flax field right now until the server restarts. someone found a glitch and did this.

090822115405.png

090822115414.png

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

Just one more, then a break is in order for me 8-)

[hide=Big pic]21987510.png[/hide]

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

[hide=Picture]

2n6xj47.png

[/hide]

1. You wrote spot wrong when it's such a easy word.

2. You're wearing a slayer mask when the Tok-xil monster's cant be assigned as a slayer task.

Other than that i dunno

Its the little lava circle that is inside the wall

Shadow_Latio.png

MY RSN IS Shadow latio

My Xbox gamertag is Wat Is Aim

Currently on back on RS :D.

a0yl3s.png

summoning

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

[yt]m7giLmQmSa0[/yt]

Gonthorian is apparently still a shovel.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

2n6xj47.png

the letter s,t,o and p can not be alined on order to spell any of the words possible with those letters

stop

spot

tops

pots

ect.

Why does noone see that the tokkul drop on right side near the wall is kinda glitched. The pattern on ground is not appearing, instead it's just a black square and tokkul in middle of it. Look at the tokkul drop at left side of picture for comparison.

2n6xj47.png

the letter s,t,o and p can not be alined on order to spell any of the words possible with those letters

stop

spot

tops

pots

ect.

Why does noone see that the tokkul drop on right side near the wall is kinda glitched. The pattern on ground is not appearing, instead it's just a black square and tokkul in middle of it. Look at the tokkul drop at left side of picture for comparison.

Once you went into detail about the glitch, I saw it :x It's hard to see unless you know what you're looking for, due to the fact that the ground detail in Tzhaar is black and red.

mozzys.gif

confuter.png

XBL Gamertag = MakesYouScream

WoW = Runetotem Horde - Vidars