Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

500+ kills since last claws... :(

1k+ here. It will happen to you too, eventually.

What setup do both of you use? I go in full Armadyl, Ranger Boots, etc using Runite Bolts with a Tortoise of both Rocktail and Saradomin Brews. My melee weapon is BGS which works fantastic after spec. :).

09144a99bb.png

What setup do both of you use? I go in full Armadyl, Ranger Boots, etc using Runite Bolts with a Tortoise of both Rocktail and Saradomin Brews. My melee weapon is BGS which works fantastic after spec. :).

750 since here....

You're setup semms a bit like overkill.

I use tassets, nezzy, sw cape, blk d hide top, dfs, sgs, c bow with ruby e and broad bolts. My inv is 2 extreme sets (minus mage pot), with 2 brew( just incase), 1 restore, 2 unicorn pouchs (1 summoned), dl, lantern, tabs, one space is bolts, and the rest is prayer pots. I usually end up teleing because I run out of unicorns and have less than a full p pot left.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

I just use verac helm+karils, snakeskin or dragon boots, broad bolts, and SW cape. SGS+claws for spec. I can get around ~20 kills an hour, maybe more.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Arma + a melee weapon = bad

Bring karils, use a cannon or broad bolts, sw cape is amazing and I dont think +15% range str for runite bolts is worth the 25+% shorter trips, Bob is overkill unless you bring overloads and a yak of brews, sgs is amazing there and I'd prefer getting like 10 xtra kills/trip over 1 in every 5 kills being slightly faster

And um..24 kills since my last claws? D:

Arma + a melee weapon = bad

Bring karils, use a cannon or broad bolts, sw cape is amazing and I dont think +15% range str for runite bolts is worth the 25+% shorter trips, Bob is overkill unless you bring overloads and a yak of brews, sgs is amazing there and I'd prefer getting like 10 xtra kills/trip over 1 in every 5 kills being slightly faster

And um..24 kills since my last claws? D:

You and bacon the claws magnets :P

britonlongbo.png

You and bacon the claws magnets :P

Except bacon has had top lsp and missed duo claws, then missed trio claws, then missed 5 claws in a mass while being top lsp, then having his claws sniped by me who had -20m lsp and only getting a bcp weeks ago out of 50m+ lsp along with 0 in 700 solos

Yeah, not bacon's favorite place lol

295wmdy.jpg

skiiercake.png

Solo Drops: 1 Arma Hilt, 2 ACP, 2 AS, 2 Bandos Hilts, 2 BCP, 3 Tassy, 9 D claws, 5 zerker rings, 6 D axes, 1 ZS, 2 Visages.

LS Drops: 3 Claws, 1 Arcane, 1 Sara Sword, lots of other random stuff.

Slay Drops: 10+ SOL, 30+ whips, 100+ D boots, 10+ d bows, etc

40+ kills a trip with nez helm, black d'hide top, monk robe bottoms, d boots, barrows gloves, fury, ROL, accumulator, and rune c'bow + broad bolts. I suggest going pro for your first few tries, since pro gear will negate some damage. Once you get good, just stack on the prayer bonuses and forget about offensive and defensive stats. I use Uni, ext pots, and turmoil when td's shield is up.

guido_49.png

loled

loled.png

Oh god it's like it's 2005 /b/ all again.

Just take out the funny this time arround.

What are you talking about? Do you have no sense of humour at all?

I'm sick and tired of people trying to act all mature, when they're probably laughing their [wagon] of behind he monitor, but "Oh no, we can't have me internet-friends see that I have a bad sense of humour and that I'm so immature.. I'll post something to negate that and really show them all how mature and awesome I am."

-sigh-

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

loled

loled.png

I'm sick and tired of people trying to act all mature, when they're probably laughing their [wagon] of behind he monitor, but "Oh no, we can't have me internet-friends see that I have a bad sense of humour and that I'm so immature.. I'll post something to negate that and really show them all how mature and awesome I am."

-sigh-

Or maybe .... he actually didn't find it funny. Quite a weird rant.

Unpspam

npceluckindness.png

Yer, totally kind.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

loled

loled.png

-sigh-

Unpspam

npceluckindness.png

Yer, totally kind.

Or maybe.. You should not join him trying to act mature. Quite a weird comment.

[hide]

loled

loled.png

-sigh-

Unpspam

npceluckindness.png

Yer, totally kind.

Or maybe.. You should not join him trying to act mature. Quite a weird comment.

[/hide]

funnyspeakpayout.png

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

Okay.

Pro merch

67857.png

And also,

62287.png