Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

OMG!!!! :o

DraconicVisage.jpg

Log.jpg

<3333333 now i be rich

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

100212170923.png

yey but I still need money for turmoilz

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

22c388.png

Basically, we were duoing (God, so many things went wrong that trip... TDs seriously hate us) and those guys came and crashed us, and naturally, Bacon lured like 4 TDs on one of the guys. I'll let Bacon explain if he wants to, but to their credit, they did apologise after he left. :P

[hide]sevestia.png[/hide]

22c388.png

Basically, we were duoing (God, so many things went wrong that trip... TDs seriously hate us) and those guys came and crashed us, and naturally, Bacon lured like 4 TDs on one of the guys. I'll let Bacon explain if he wants to, but to their credit, they did apologise after he left. :P

EW you play in Safe mode..

Anyway, they crashed us, I went back with full inv of brews, had 4 on them. They flamed us for it and faked claws, was funny. Ruined their trip though :thumbup: (btw I'm not the noob in d'hide ;) I'm the cleverly positioned verac's helm.)

Quagsire.png

So I'm slaying Mithril Dragons. Killing the one nearest the stairs for convenience. Empty as usual. Some guy comes along, this happens:

idungetit.png?t=1266016463

Then he logged off.

I don't get it :???:

It's quite simple really, you're a noob for existing. It's the #1 rule of spoiled people: "I'm entitled to these things."

In this case the person went to kill mithril dragons and saw that their favourite spot was taken, making them think

that you should move aside so they can have what they want.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

So I'm slaying Mithril Dragons. Killing the one nearest the stairs for convenience. Empty as usual. Some guy comes along, this happens:

Then he logged off.

It's quite simple really, you're a noob for existing. It's the #1 rule of spoiled people: "I'm entitled to these things."

In this case the person went to kill mithril dragons and saw that their favourite spot was taken, making them think

that you should move aside so they can have what they want.

The other side is more inconvenient because the dragon next to the ladder can attack you if you're not behind an outcrop of rocks. Every other place has like 2+ miths in an area.

guido_49.png

Then he logged off.

i think maybe the "what's your problem" was..your problem. it's a bit confrontational. i had a similar experience at spirit mages today and after he asked me how long, i told him how many i had left and he offered to hop. I thanked him and that was it.

not saying it's your fault but sometimes just not getting baited by it if the trick - if they're going to start an argument or won't hop just ignore them and hop yourself. it saves time and stress.

unspam

rs435.png

and grats to my friend haal hunt who got 99 range just before (y)