Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

http://i50.tinypic.com/1zw0t9s.png

Killed 18 wyrms in 15 mins so far with mage, averaging 113k mage xp/h. It doubles whatever you hit, I've only hit even hits so far with 72 being max.

Does that work on the other wyrms as well, or just the ice wyrms?

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

http://i50.tinypic.com/1zw0t9s.png

Killed 18 wyrms in 15 mins so far with mage, averaging 113k mage xp/h. It doubles whatever you hit, I've only hit even hits so far with 72 being max.

Does that work on the other wyrms as well, or just the ice wyrms?

Just the ice wyrms I think, but not sure water spells might work well on the desert ones :P

2dvjurb.png

Gee thanks jagex giving a monster with a crap droprate, epic hit thats almost impossible to block, and only given by an inferior master...

Epic waste of time:

rage.png

Im raging atm after it took me 400+ points and 5 hours of doing inferior tasks to get it

expect them to stabilize around 5m due to rarity

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Loooads of level ups:

[hide]v4w1vd.png

14v2q95.png

345g9if.png

2iu87x4.png

2qjj2th.png

1535gcp.png

8xu7ol.png

2utnltk.png

2nq8hf6.png

sl0lqx.png

[/hide]

Some pictures from the DK Mass we had last week:

[hide]hvavzp.png

a5dkcl.png

2mx22qo.png

b5mc8z.png

w1skuo.png

[/hide]

Some random pictures:

35bdzyq.png2hoi83c.png

1jutf6.png

5fntag.png

Also my EXP from yesterday aswell as ranking 1st in construction for a day. :P

33kvwr8.png

2ihxo5i.png

93 slayer.. check

99 att/str/deff/range/mage...check

money for runes...check

ok lets go slay... firecape?... no check...

ok lets do this...

igdu77.jpg

5 trys later... im about to cut myself....

93 slayer.. check

99 att/str/deff/range/mage...check

money for runes...check

ok lets go slay... firecape?... no check...

ok lets do this...

[hide]igdu77.jpg[/hide]

5 trys later... im about to cut myself....

5 tries later? I feel your pain...

Erm, obviously the waves aren't hard for you, and you must get the prayer switching as you got to the healers...

So all I can say is, best of luck, keep trying, you'll get it eventually. Just hope it doesn't take you 15 tries like it did me XD

Also, you don't need to be that far away from him. So long as you're out of mellee range you can stand really close which makes it easier to see his attacks and to correctly shoot the healers.

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

Everyone seems to be soloing bandos now, so here's my inventory/setup. Tortoise is full of sharks.

bandosinvy.png

This is actually for FFA duo; for solo, replace one of the ppots with a shark (and dont take zerker i unless you're crazy)

wouldn;t a helm of neitiznot be better?

edit: you swapped pics on me ;_;

I still don't get how whip > gs... graardor has relatively high defense?

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

100210003939.png

^gets 25+ bandos solos a trip D:

yak of brews ofc, replacing ags for lended claws (16m risk is enough for bandos, nty @ 40m) or sgs for up to 30 kills (harder to anti-crash)

gogo get overloads lala and duo with me@@

Gee thanks jagex giving a monster with a crap droprate, epic hit thats almost impossible to block, and only given by an inferior master...

Epic waste of time:

rage.png

Im raging atm after it took me 400+ points and 5 hours of doing inferior tasks to get it

expect them to stabilize around 5m due to rarity

lol their drop rate is good actually. friend did a task of 130, got a yew seed, mage seed, over 30 rune bars, 300+ p ess, 60+ nests, d med, tallys and what not.

also i know how to stop their special attack. and their exp is good as well, plus an easy way to get mage exp from them.

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

100210003939.png

yak of brews ofc, replacing ags for lended claws (16m risk is enough for bandos, nty @ 40m) or sgs for up to 30 kills (harder to anti-crash)

Don't the 4 overloads seem excessive? Do you really camp there for an hour 20 minutes? If so... God Damn. Lol.

guido_49.png

100210003939.png

Don't the 4 overloads seem excessive? Do you really camp there for an hour 20 minutes? If so... God Damn. Lol.

64475.png

Look at what I ran out of...

people with divines get up to the high 30s though :(

100210003939.png

64475.png

Look at what I ran out of...

people with divines get up to the high 30s though :(

All I can say is... Holy [cabbage]... Nice, lol. I can't believe I never tried that when I had a spectral.

guido_49.png

9 tries later...6 consecutive without leaving comp

2mn4360.jpg

FTW =]

mucho staffs pl0x

skiiercake.png

Solo Drops: 1 Arma Hilt, 2 ACP, 2 AS, 2 Bandos Hilts, 2 BCP, 3 Tassy, 9 D claws, 5 zerker rings, 6 D axes, 1 ZS, 2 Visages.

LS Drops: 3 Claws, 1 Arcane, 1 Sara Sword, lots of other random stuff.

Slay Drops: 10+ SOL, 30+ whips, 100+ D boots, 10+ d bows, etc

Thanks Demby, Lalala, Crazy, and Gum for coming :<3:

99slayer1.png

Also got this yesterday:

96farm.png

bro, I wasn't invited to this either?

also, congrats! 99 slayer is amazing.

4e0Vn.png