Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

super heat while you mine :P

and "action being taken" for forgetting to break img tags or put hide tabs? thats stupid.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

and "action being taken" for forgetting to break img tags or put hide tabs? thats stupid.

It won't be efnorced automatically on anyone breaking that rule. But breaking it more than a few times will definitely lead to action taken against accounts.

In general, don't do it. We can understand a slip every once in a while, but a pattern of the same action isn't acceptable.

It won't be efnorced automatically on anyone breaking that rule. But breaking it more than a few times will definitely lead to action taken against accounts.

In general, don't do it. We can understand a slip every once in a while, but a pattern of the same action isn't acceptable.

Why is it even a big deal at all?

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Aeil, I would but I prefer to browse these forums while I mine.

You dont have to superheat them as u go, just liek mine an almost full inv and superheat them all before you finish inv

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

You can also superheat some as you run.

Stonewall337.png
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)

[hide=My amazing bank]23ly73o.jpg[/hide]

Zmi nub

Xx_Blueice.png

~Reached 99 Fishing 7/7/10~

~~DROPS(that I've recorded)

Barrows-DH helm x3; Guthan Spear x2

Corp - 1d1e0a0s - 1 LS divine, not mine. 1 Elysian (mine!)

SLAYER-D-Legs x7; D-Skirt x2; D-Boots xlost count; Abyssal Whip x4 (lost count of everything... :\)

DKS- Dragon Hatchet x3 (1CS)

CLUES lv3- Robin x1; Armadyl cloak x1 - dont do these anymore.

CLUES lv4-Arma D'hide body x1; D-Plate Ornament kit x1; Arma kiteshield x1

[hide]

Why is it even a big deal at all?

[/hide]

The idea is to get rid of all the negative problems we had on the last thread. Pointlessly lengthy pages were a problem. It isn't a "big deal", but it's the only way to deal with it.

So I was doing Pest Control tryin to get my void back after I died, and my friend pmed me askin if I wanted to do some FFA Bandos with her. I told her I wanted to get my void melee before doin more FFA Bandos, but she talked me into it, glad she did too.

bcpdrop.png

First ever drop from Bandos, after doing about 50 solo kills before I went with her.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

You dont have to superheat them as u go, just liek mine an almost full inv and superheat them all before you finish inv

It doesn't interrupt mining?

Lord_Beloved.png

confused face

It's for zmi, nub. I need a full bank.

Why do you need a full bank? :mellow:

It doesn't interrupt mining?

Do Goldsmithing Gauntlets work with Superheat?

I think you're wearing them in that picture, but it's of so low detail I can't exactly tell...

2dgucz6.png

confused face

It's for zmi, nub. I need a full bank.

Why do you need a full bank? :mellow:

Withdraw your supplies like pouches etc, have placeholders for all runes (except laws if you're using the lvl 70 tele) and other stuff you need to bank, fill bank, and tada, you can use the bank all button without it banking your pouches.

Its easier then picking it up, and you have hides/bones on ground when you come back. I do this at Abby specters.

Stonewall337.png